Management Courses After 12th: Management field is one of the Top educational and career fields where students can get a superior position after the completion of the courses. Once students have completed their 10+2 classes then they can opt for the management courses through different subjects, including hotel, business, marketing, media, Travel, and food.
BBA, BMS, BHM, and BTM are some of the degree programs available for the management course learning. The educational courses more details with the top management institutes and colleges details this whole article is interesting and students should read the whole article for all this information.
Management Courses After 12th Highlights:
|Course Name||Management Courses After 12th|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 13,000 – INR 82,500|
What is Management?
Management is a course taught by an educational institution such as a University that guides in development in the management of a firm, business, or another enterprise. To increase production efficiency, management employs a range of techniques and assets. Management serves as a reference for a collection of individuals who work with each other to reach a specific goal.
The profession of management cannot be defined in one term because it involves a god number of specialisms and careers. Within the bracket of management, hundreds of job positions fall and some of those are an operations manager, department manager, business process manager, marketing manager, and HR manager. All of these job positions involve the skills and functions of leadership.
What are the Fee Requirements for Management Courses After 12th?
A previous study of intermediate is required to have completed by the aspirants of management courses. Students from any field can apply but those who come up with a commerce background will be preferred.
- After doing this course you will become a manager and there are some skills that you must pursue to be a manager. The character trails and key skills that are needed are time management and strong self-organization skills.
- Such candidates must know how to give delegation to a certain task and the management of people involved in that task. He/she must have an interest to work in a cooperative environment.
- A good management student must have an unwillingness to stop doing the tasks until it gets completed. The field of management requires having good communication skills.
- Requirement of the time period for these courses based on the level at which you are studying. If studying at the undergraduate level it will require to have 3 years for completing the course.
Management Courses After 12th List
The list of management courses is long as there are multiple degree courses that can be pursued at UG and PG levels. Apart from the degree courses, the students can also pursue a diploma in the certificate in management short programs. A PhD can also be done to enhance the level of research and experience in the field.
The focus in this article will remain on the graduate diploma and certificate courses because these are the ones students can pursue after 12th directly. Various institutes like IIM Indore, XUB Bhubaneswar, NU Ahmedabad, LU Lucknow, IIM Rohtak, SRM Kanchipuram, MU Mumbai, and DAV Indore are providing such courses in India.
Top Management Courses after 12th
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
- BBA Marketing
- Bachelors of Business Management (BBM)
- BBA HR Management
- Bachelors of Management Studies (BMS)
- BBA Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Event Management
- Certificate in Tourism and Travel Management
Eligibility Criteria for Management Courses After 12th
Students who want to pursue any of the diplomas, or certificates of graduate courses after the 12th must have a score of 50% in the last examination. Students will appear in the entrance exams such as DU JAT, IPU CET, NMIMS NPAT, and others to be selected for the management courses.