Computer Courses after 12th: In recent years, there has been a significant increase in the need for computers and computer-related employment. As the demand for jobs has increased, students have been more interested in pursuing computer courses that can lead to a successful career.
In this post, we will discuss in brief the various computer courses available after the 12th grade so that students can select the best one for them. Institutions grant students entry to computer courses after the 12th grade based on a merit list or an entrance test.
The course learning is available through the professional faculty assistance that is provided to the students, and the course is all based on the basic to the advanced learning of the courses. In this blog, we have included a simple explanation related to the course and the topic that are available for career-oriented growth.
Computer Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Computer Courses|
|Duration||3 to 4 Years|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,500 – INR 1,35,500|
What is Computer Course?
Computer Course includes the detailed study of fundamentals of computer. After 12th students can get specializations in two streams and these are computer science and information technology which are both the streams of the computer.
Computer Courses are the skilled courses available for the students who want to have a computer career education. In this course learning, students have various course selections available to the students.
Designing, Image Creating and editing, Video Editing, and Graphic designing are some of the advanced course studies available for the student’s selection. This course is beneficial for learning, and there are various skilled and professional opportunities available that a student can grab after the course completion.
What are the Skill Requirements for Computer Courses after 12th?
The requirements for pursuing any computer course may be varying from institute to institute but students must remain aware of their basic needs. Check below:
- A minimum requirement that every student must meet is to have a qualification equal to a 10+2 level of learning with a 50% score from a known institute.
- Other than a bachelor’s degree students can also apply for Diploma or Certificate courses in the computer after the 12th.
- The time period required to accomplish a degree course is 3 years while to complete a certificate program in computers is 6 months.
- Every year national or institute level entrance exams are held to admit students for computer courses at private or government institutes.
- Final selections of students are then made through conducting an interview or group discussion round.
- In the field of computers, a student must be excellent at learning new technologies but there is also a requirement to acquire good communication skills.
Computer Courses after 12th List
There are various categories where computer courses are provided such as its can be pursued at the graduate and postgraduate level. Students can study online computer courses also there are diploma and certificate programs offered in computer. These courses can be expensive if taken from the top and private institutes. Students are also required to qualify for the relevant institute entrance exam in order to get admission.
In any of the top computer institutes of India, students can apply through national entrance exams. They are required to score higher in exams such as JEE Main, JEE Advanced, TANCET, and so on. There are multiple courses that can be taken by students after completing the 12th and some of those are given here:
Top Computer Courses after 12th
- BSc in Computer Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Bachelors of Computer Applications (Hons)
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc in Information Technology
- BTech in Information Technology
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in App Development
- BTech in Computer Science
- Certificate Computer Courses
- Associate Degree in Computer
Eligibility Criteria for Computer Courses After 12th
It is very much important for students to know about the eligibility criteria to pursue a computer course after the 12th. There is a basic criterion that is followed by each institution and this is passing the 12th examination from a recognized institute and getting at least an average score.
Every candidate who wants to take admitted to a bachelor’s course in the computer will have to meet this eligibility criterion. The computer courses are provided to students after evaluating them through an entrance exam. Such admissions are mostly conducted through an entrance exam such as GATE or JEE main.
Best Computer Courses After 12th
Computer courses are a way for the students to evolve their career in multiple departments around the computers. Every students get opportunity for selecting the course as per their interest. Courses after 12th in computer prospect are offered in multiple levels like diploma, certificate and the bachelor’s.
For the help of students we have created a list of some of the best computer courses after 12th, listed below:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- BTech Computer Science
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- BSc Computer Technology
- Diploma in Computer Programming (DCP)
- Bachelor of Computer Application Hons. (BCA Hons)
- Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA)
- Supercomputing Course
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science and Applications
- Certificate Course in Office Automation
- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming
- Introduction to Computers and Office Productivity Software
Computer Diploma Courses After 12th
The computer has become a necessity in everyone’s life in recent times. Students who have completed their 12th class also want to get into a course that can help them in learning about computers in detail. For those students, the computer diploma courses after 12th can be key.
The curriculum of these courses is designed properly so that the students can get an overview of many applications of computers along with getting expertise in one of the specializations as per their choice. Pursuing diploma-level computer courses after 12th multiplies the chances of a student getting successful easily in their career.
Students after completing 12th class can apply for admission to multiple computer diploma courses such as:
- MS Office Certification Program.
- Mobile Application Development.
- Digital Marketing.
- Graphic Designing.
- Software Engineering.
- Web Designing & Development.
- CADD (Computer-Aided Design & Drawing)
- Animation & VFX.