Interior Design Courses After 12th: Interior design is a field in which students study about numerous approaches that are utilized to beautify a structure, an office, a home, a restaurant, and so on. Most interior design studies after the 12th grade last between 3 and 4 years. All students who have passed their 12th grade and are interested in pursuing a career in design can apply for this course by completing the admission application form on the university’s website.
Why Interior Designing Course?
Interior designning is the process of making the inner environment of a building or home healthier by using design that looks wiser and brings joy to the minds of those who live in that structure. It is suitable not only for homes and flats, but also for workplaces. Workers in a factory require mental relaxation as well, and if the factory’s atmosphere is unhealthy, it will influence worker efficiency.
Interior design is becoming more popular in India, and more interior designers are needed right now. It also provides an excellent opportunity for freelance interior designers who offer their services online. All of this demand is attributable to the fact that the growing population requires more living space, necessitating the hiring of more interior designers to match the demand.
Interior Design Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Interior Design Courses|
|Duration||3 to 4 Years|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 36,500 to INR 1,43,500|
What are the Skill Requirements for Interior Design Courses After 12th?
If anyone wants to become a successful interior designer then enrolling in the interior designing courses after the 12th is very mandatory and it also needs some requirements to be fulfilled. Some skills for Interior Design Courses After 12th are listed below:
- First of all the applicants for the interior design course must have a passing certificate of the qualification at the level of 12th. Furthermore, the passing marks of students must be either equal to or more than 50% and marks below it will not be accepted.
- Students can also apply based on their diploma programs that are equivalent to the 10+2 pattern of education.
- Immediately after the 12th one can enroll in bachelor’s degree courses or another certificate/diploma course.
- There will be a duration of 3 years required to do a Bachelor’s degree program and 1 year for certificate or diploma courses.
- Students must keep some basic artistic skills before applying to the course of interior design as this will enhance their expertise.
Interior Design Courses After 12th Admission
IMTS Institute is providing various interior design courses after 12th to students. The process of getting into these courses is pretty hassle-free. Students can fill out the above application form and will get a counselor call quickly. Students who have qualified for the 12th standard can apply to various interior design courses. Such students can apply for bachelor’s courses in interior designing, diploma, and certificate programs immediately after the 12th.
Best Interior Design Courses After 12th
Some of the best Interior Design Courses After 12th are listed below:
- B.Arch Interior Design
- BDes Interior Design
- BSc Interior Design
- BA Interior Design
- Diploma in Interior Design and Architecture
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Certificate Course in Interior Design
- Certificate Course in Computer-Aided Interior Design
Eligibility Criteria for Interior Design Courses After 12th
Being eligible for the courses of interior designing at the UG level requires you to first complete the learning standard of Intermediate. Passing marks of the students who pass this qualification must be more than 50% within the relevant subjects. Along with the merit criteria, some institutes conduct admissions based on entrance exams. Some of the exams related to interior design course admissions are UID Aptitude Test, IIAD, NID, CEPT, SEED, AIEED, GD Goenka DAT, and Pearl Academy Entrance Exam.
Interior Design Courses After 12th Application Process
Admission to Interior Designing courses after 12th in most institutions is generally based on the ranking scored by the applicants in their preliminary or qualifying exam. Students who have dreamed of a career in this field is needed to apply for admission to the course by following the right process illustrated by the university.
Steps for admission to interior designing courses after 12th followed by most institutions are listed below:
- Visit the official website of the institution that you are aspiring for admission into the interior designing course after 12th.
- Fill up the registration form listed by the institution. Note down the registration credentials for future use.
- By using the credentials log in into the application portal for admission. Fill up the application form with the right details as asked in the form.
- Upload the scanned images of the documents marked as mandatory in the form. The documents will include the previous scorecards, verification IDs, photographs, signatures, etc.
- Pay the registration fee for the submission of the application form. The fee should be paid by the students through the online methods as it is followed by most institutions.
- Download the fee submission receipt for future use.
- Form submission details are provided to the applicants by the institution through the contact details provided by them in the form.
Interior Design Courses After 12th
Interior designing is a field of dreamers who have the potential for dreaming and making the world look beautiful by implementing their imagination in real. The students who have the will and power to think beyond the odds and can bring change to people’s imaginations should opt for the interior designing courses after 12th.
After 12th interior designing course are among one of the most preferred choices among the students as it gives them the opportunity for showcasing their talent. Students have choices for opting among different specializations and level courses as they can go after certificate courses, diploma courses, or the bachelor level interior designing courses after 12th.
Interior Design Courses after 12th Fees
Students who are interested in designing and making the world beautiful with their imagination and application skills opt for interior designing courses after 12th. For pursuing these courses the students have to pay a fee that can vary as per the specialization opted by students or the level of course and institution.
We have listed generally Interior Design Courses after 12th Fee in the table below:
|Course Name||Course Fee|
|B.Des (Interior and Furniture)||
Rs. 2,20,000 to Rs. 11,50,000
|B.Des Interior Design||
Rs. 3,32,000 to Rs. 12,00,000
|Diploma in Interior Designing||
Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 2,00,000
|BA (Hons) Interior Design||
Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 9,00,000
|Certificate in Interior Designing||
Rs 10,000 to Rs 55,000
|BA Interior Design||
Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 9,00,000
|B.Sc in Interior Design||
Rs. 2,00,000 to Rs. 9,00,000
|B.Sc (Interior and Furniture)||
Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 9,00,000
|B.Sc (Hons) Interior Design||
Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 9,00,000
|Certificate in Computer-Aided Interior Design||
Rs 10,000 to Rs 35,000