Courses After 12th Commerce in Canada: Many students want to study abroad after finishing their 12th grade. The most difficult question for those students is “which country is ideal for them to study in?” Canada offers entry to a variety of courses for students with business experience. Students who have passed their 12th grade and wish to pursue commerce courses in Canada can apply for admission. Courses after 12th Commerce in Canada provide students with the chance to pursue a high-quality, high-standard education.
Commerce stream has a variety of courses related to accounts, management, finance, taxation, and so on Abroad, in Canada, the scope of these subjects is very common. Topics and learning subjects vary from country to country, and students who want to study in Canada after the completion of their intermediate studies. Students have a variety of courses for selection that they can opt for.
Students can get detailed information related to the Courses in Canada After 12th Commerce; for additional and accurate details regarding this course.
Courses After 12th Commerce in Canada Highlights
Courses After 12th Commerce in Canada
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 70% marks|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||$ 22,500 to $ 1,53,500|
Courses after 12th Commerce in Canada
Students who desire to continue their higher education in foreign universities have one of the best options to study in Canada. After completing 12th commerce one can get admission to numerous courses offered by Canadian colleges and universities. Canada provides various perks to the student’s foreign students who are engaged in different courses there.
It offers a wide selection of programs, affordable tuition fees, excellent international exposure, a student-friendly environment, hi-tech institutions, and affordable living expenses. The advanced education and industrial excellence of Canada are widely known throughout the world, and it is a popular choice for students who wish to continue their education after high school.
It is the destination to pursue Courses in Canada After 12th Commerce because there are many colleges and universities in Canada providing education in the stream of commerce.
What are the Skill Requirements for Courses After 12th Commerce in Canada?
It has now become very easier to study in Canada but instead of the many benefits students get from their Courses in Canada After 12th Commerce, they are also required to fulfill some criteria to be selected. Check here:
- First of all the candidates must be having the right education according to the criteria and they must have completed intermediate in the related stream from a worthy institution.
- There are certain other requirements that are needed to study in foreign countries and this includes proof of language proficiency because the languages are spoken there must be known by the students so that they do not get complexity in their studies.
- If there is required a letter of recommendation then students must get such a letter from the teachers of the last institute. Students must have built their resumes correctly and in a precise manner.
- Candidates must have no criminal record and should have obtained all the travel documents like passport, visa, etc.
Courses After 12th Commerce in Canada List
The completion of the 12th standard opens a vast door of opportunities to pursue professional courses in the right stream. Students who belong to a commerce background and want to continue their studies in Canada can apply for numerous commerce courses. The courses are offered at all levels but for the 12th-passed candidates, the provided courses are at the UG level. Canada has a good number of universities that offer a good range of courses in the stream of commerce.
- Bachelors of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelors of Statistics
- Bachelors of Economics
- Bachelor of Construction Management & Economics
- Bachelor of Foreign Trades
- B.Com in Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Management Studies
Courses In Canada After 12th Commerce Without Maths
Canada is a better option to choose by students who want to study abroad. There are various institutes that offer courses in Canada after 12th commerce without maths. Students who are not interested in maths have various options to choose from. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Bachelor in Digital Media
- BBA in Marketing
- Bachelor in Fashion Designing
- BBA in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- BA LLB
- Bachelors in Journalism
- BBA in HR Management
Certified Financial Planner
The main aim of aspiring Certified Financial Planners is to help the people around them to manage their finances. Many business persons and retired persons need to manage their money in a structured way so that they can save taxes, and invest in good things. Students can be Certified Financial Planners by earning a bachelor’s degree and financial planning degree. They must have proof of their skills.
Eligibility Criteria for Courses After 12th Commerce in Canada
The selection of students to Canadian universities for commerce courses after the 12th is based on the qualification of the 12th standard and the marks obtained in it. There is a minimum percentage of 70% required in the 12th standard and students who have studied mathematics as a subject should have 75% acquired in this subject.
Courses in Canada After 12th Commerce without Maths
When an applicant completes their 12th class from the commerce stream and aspires for getting admission into an institution based in Canada then they have numerous high-profile options among them. For getting admission in courses after 12th commerce in Canada there are numerous courses that can be pursued without maths also, some of them are listed below:
- Bachelor of Hotel Management.
- BBA in Supply Chain Management.
- Bachelors in Fashion Designing.
- BBA in HR Management.
- BBA in Marketing.
- BA LLB.
- Bachelors in Digital Media.
- Bachelors in Journalism.
Best Courses in Canada after 12th Non Medical
Canada has a long history of helping a large number of Indians who moved there. Because it has a strong economy and a high-quality education system, it is one of the most popular places to study. After 12th grade, Indian students want to be sure of their future. Here are some non-medical courses as follows:
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Information and Technology Engineering.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BEng)/Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
- BSc Mathematics.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- BSc Physics.
- BSc Chemistry.