Digital Marketing Course After 12th: The most popular method of business advertising and promotion is now digital marketing. This type of marketing calls for a broad range of abilities, including proficiency in a wide range of areas, including website development, social media management, SEO, automation, graphic design, content creation, programming, and more.
Through the course study in digital marketing, students learn about email marketing, content marketing, mobile marketing, digital campaigns, etc. The digital marketing course is designed or produced in the form of a degree, diploma, or certificate after the 12th grade. The section that follows lists a few digital marketing programs.
- BBA Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Email Marketing
- Certificate in Social Media Marketing
Many private, central, and state universities invite admission to the programs of digital marketing from the start of January. The last session to enroll for admission to the courses is in December. Aspirants must choose between online and offline enrollment options for the appropriate digital marketing courses. The application form fee for digital marketing courses slightly changes from one university to another.
- Anyone with a qualification of senior secondary school exam is eligible for admission to the programs.
- The entrance is not massively used to grant admission to digital marketing programs.
- The minimum fee for a digital marketing program is INR 6,000, and the maximum fee can be raised up to INR 20,000 annually.
Digital Marketing Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Digital Marketing Course|
|Duration||6 to 12 Months|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 6,000 – INR 20,000 Per Annum|
IMTS provides this digital marketing course study information for the students learning, and there are some fantastic topics that will help students to have very good educational assistance for the learning procedure. Read out the whole article and grab the useful information.
Best Courses After 12th
What is Digital Marketing?
In simple terms, digital marketing refers to the advertising of goods and services using the internet and web resources to promote goods and services via devices such as desktops, mobile devices, and other forms of electronic media. As well as email and video communication, the site also provides visual communication options. In the case of online marketing, it is possible to identify customers who are more likely to purchase goods and services, as well as reach a larger audience than with conventional marketing methods.
As part of a Digital Marketing course, students will learn how to create a website, optimize SEO, log Google Analytics, run paid ads, utilize social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), use email marketing, and develop funnels. Students can also learn how to reach audiences and promote their products through digital marketing courses. Due to the fact that most people spend their time online, digital buying and selling sites have become increasingly popular.
Benefits of Digital Marketing Courses After 12th
Digital marketing is a way of marketing and promoting a brand or service with the help of digital media. With the inclusion of digital platforms in the marketing field there are multiple benefits that the students have got around. Some of the main profits of digital marketing courses.
- Opting for digital marketing courses after 12th provides students with the option of making a career in one of the fast-growing fields around the globe.
- Digital marketing is a prospect where students who have an interest in computers, and graphics can enroll and try for a successful career.
- Most jobs in the digital marketing field and systems based therefore the students can perform their tasks from remote areas.
- The students can pursue their digital marketing courses through either the online mode or the offline mode.
- The salary package that a student can get after pursuing digital marketing courses after 12th is around INR 2.45 LPA to INR 5.34 LPA.
What are the Skill Requirements for Digital Marketing Courses After 12th?
After this course, the job of a digital marketing manager is to develop online marketing programs and ensure that things operate successfully from start to finish. The candidates must have excellent leadership skills to lead a team in any task of digital marketing. Along with leadership skills having people skills will also be beneficial.
- Based on the scale of one’s firm, one may be in charge of doing the majority of online marketing chores alone or may focus on tactics and preparation whereas outsourcing most of the implementation to the staff.
- The candidates must be determined to develop unique content and set a system to detect errors in the content and must know about scheduling an editorial calendar for the year.
- For pursuing a course in digital marketing students must have some skills that are necessary to move in this area and for admissions, certain requirements are given by the institute. Check below:
- Holding a qualification up to the level of 10+2 is mandatory for all students and as per the criteria of all colleges. Students who pass this qualification within any stream can apply.
How to choose the best Digital Marketing Course After 12th? Get Free Counseling Guidance (24×7)
Digital marketing courses are among one the most trending course category offered by institutions these days. Students get to learn about various specializations and objectives of these courses but opting for the best among them is a task for every student. For those students we have provided a process that can help them in opting for the best Digital Marketing Courses After the 12th:
- Visit the official website of IMTS Institute- imtsinstitute.com.
- You will find a link for the query form in which you can raise your query related to the best digital marketing courses after the 12th.
- Our expert counselors will be contacting you and will guide you with the multiple options that are available for you to opt for digital marketing courses.
- Based on your interest and skills you can select the best course for you.
Best Digital Marketing Courses After 12th
|Course Name||Eligibility||Duration||Fee Detail|
|BBA Digital Marketing||12th||3 Years||Rs 23,450 to Rs 35,451 Per Year|
|BA (Hons) Digital Marketing||12th||3 Years||Rs 45,000 to 55,000 Per Year|
|B.Sc Digital Marketing||12th||3 Years||Rs 40,000 to 57,000 Per Year|
|Diploma in Digital Marketing||12th||6 Months||Rs 13,782 to Rs 25,102|
Digital Marketing Course Includes
Digital marketing courses are provided for admission by institutions in a variety of specializations. Students can opt from them the field of their interest. Some of the specializations of Digital marketing courses after the 12th are listed below:
- Influencer Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Website Management
- Web Analytics
- Video Marketing
Digital Marketing Course List After 12th
Digital Marketing courses are available and accessible at various institutes in India. Can I do digital marketing courses after 12th? Candidates who are willing to study digital marketing after the 12th can get enrollment in courses at the UG level for a period of 3 years. There are also other types of courses such as a certificate having a 6 months period and a diploma with a one-year duration.
- BBA in Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Email Marketing
- Certificate in Social Media Marketing
- BSc in Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Marketing Management
- Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing
BBA Digital Marketing
IMTS Institute is offering BBA Digital Marketing Course after 12th. The course includes topics like Strategic Digital marketing, financial management, & more. The course is generally 3 years long and available in distance mode also. Students who have a great interest in learning advanced aspects of marketing at UG degree level can apply.
|Course||BBA Digital Marketing|
|Eligibility||Passed 12th class|
|Fee||Rs 23,450 to Rs 35,451|
|Salary Offered||INR 5 to 7.1 LPA|
|Career Options||Marketing Manager, Digital Marketer, SEO Manager|
Diploma in Digital Marketing
A Diploma in Digital Marketing is an ideal option for a short-term digital marketing course. Students who passed the 10th or 12th class can enroll in this diploma course. The duration varies from 1 to 3 years. The course includes topics like SEO, SEM, Social media, Marketing, WordPress development & more. Students can get instant job options after completion of the diploma course.
|Course||Diploma in Digital Marketing|
|Eligibility||Passed 10th & 12th class|
|Duration||1 to 3 years|
|Fee||Rs 13,782 to Rs 25,102|
|Salary Offered||INR 3 to 4.2 LPA|
|Career Options||SEO Intern, SEM Executive,|
Certificate in Social Media Marketing
It is a 3 months certificate course in which students can learn to show the online presence of a service or product. In this course, students learn to make pages and audience engagement activities like infographics, and keyword research, to run paid campaigns.
Digital Marketing Course in India
In India, Dynamic nature helps individuals to grow and achieve new success, and digital marketing is similar. The buzz that digital marketing study has created is increasing day by day. Students are learning this course and enjoying the practical execution of this course study. In India, the educational parameters are being modified for the students’ skill growth. The facts say that in recent 2-3 years, SEO and Digital Marketing course in India has increased and it has unique and remarkable topics.
Digital Marketing Courses After 12th in Delhi
Digital Marketing course in Delhi/NCR is available at various levels like diploma, certificate & UG degree. In today’s time, a social presence is a must for any company/brand. Digital marketing in New Delhi is a vast learning course, and our experience says that Digital Marketing each day comes up with a new and interesting change for easy learning.
There are many digital marketing institutes in Delhi that teach students the skills with practical experience. The students are taught SEO, SMO, marketing tactics, tool learning, and a lot more. Creating a good career profile on your own is the key to a high growth and scope future once you learn or have the capability to take advantage of the opportunities.
Online Digital Marketing Courses After 12th
Digital Marketing courses online are available at IMTS Institute for students. The online mode of courses is ideal for students who want to learn digital marketing at their home or while working part-time. The duration of online digital marketing courses after 12th is 6 months to 1 year. The fee is low in comparison to the regular one.
Eligibility Criteria For Digital Marketing Courses After 12th
- For bachelor courses Admission: Any student who has passed 12th with any stream can apply for graduation level Digital marketing courses after 12th. Students must have achieved 40% marks in their academics.
- For Diploma courses Admission: Such students who have scored 40%-50% marks in their intermediate academics can apply for diploma and certificate in Digital marketing courses.
Scope of Digital Marketing Course
Digital Marketing is an advance and new technology or way of marketing; every new startup or company need a digital marketing expert to grow and develop new advertisement tactics. Also, Many MNCs & government companies are recruiting for various job roles related to digital marketing. How much does an average digital marketer in India earn? On average, INR 5.4 to INR 8 LPA salary a digital marketer gets in India.
Digitalization in India has grown by 36% in 2022 compared to 2021. Numerous startups & companies have turned into digital or online mode. To increase sales or establish a brand name digitally, here demand for digital marketing experts comes.
Salary Offered After Digital Marketing Course
What is the monthly salary for digital marketing? The average salary of a digital marketing executive is Rs 12,000 to Rs 22,000 per month in India. The basic salary of a digital marketer is different depending on the year of experience and specialty. There are various specialties in digital marketing courses like Social Media, Sear Engines, Paid Campaigns, Email Marketing & more. Does digital marketing have a good salary? Yes, the annual salary of digital marketing is INR 5.4 to INR 8 LPA.
Job Types After Digital Marketing Course
- Market Research Analyst
- Content Marketer
- SEO Manager
- SEO Media Manager
- Social Media Manager
- PPC Search Manager
- SEO Executive
- Email Marketer
- Content Writer
- SEO Analyst
In this post on digital marketing, a candidate performs all the activities that are required to make an online presence on social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin etc. They post content and optimize social media to generate leads.
A content marketer is responsible for content creation and distribution on different social media platforms. The main motive of the work is to promote the branding of the product and spread awareness for the products. It is the most useful and cheap way for branding. There are many jobs available for content marketers. Companies are offering decent salary packages.
Top Companies for Digital Marketing
|BBC Webwise||Mirum India||WATConsult|
More Courses After 12th
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ques 1: Which course is best for Digital Marketing?
Ans: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing is the best course to pursue at the diploma level for digital marketing.
Ques 2: How many years course is digital marketing?
Ans: Digital marketing can be learned as a short-term course, which has a minimum duration of 6 to 12 months.
Ques 3: What is the minimum age for digital marketing?
Ans: There is no minimum age to study digital marketing in Delhi.
Ques 4: What is the average salary for a digital marketer?
Ans: An average salary of a digital marketer in India is INR 5.4 LPA to INR 8 LPA.