Investment Banking Courses After 12th: Investment banking courses provide an opportunity for individuals who are interested in investing money or learning about various investment concepts. Investment Banking deals with the course study where students are taught how to be smart investors. Investment is all about getting double the profit from the existing one.
For Investment Banking Course, the calculation, tactics, strategies, and many other factors are required to learn, and there is a variety of courses available for the students. After completing their intermediate studies, students have a good option to opt for banking courses.
To know all the important pointers, students have an educational blog that is jotted below with all the important pointers. After reading the whole article, you will be getting complete guidance related to the course.
Investment Banking Courses After 12th Highlights
Investment Banking Courses
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 15,500 – INR 93,500|
What is Investment Banking?
Investment banking is a subset of banking that specializes in the creation of assets for other trades and enterprises. It is concerned with assisting issuers with stock placement. This course trains students for managerial and administrative jobs. Students in such studies learn about planning, organizing, developing, and applying programs of financial investment.
These programs aim to increase the total capital of corporations, enterprises, and organizations. In order to maximize the value of their stocks, investment banking graduates assist businesses in making informed decisions about how to invest their capital. Investment associates, investment writers, relationship associates, and equity analysts are some of the most common jobs in the Investment Banking industry.
What are the Skill Requirements for Investment Banking Courses after 12th?
In order to join the course of investment banking and then continue it at the professional level, some skills and qualifications are required. Check here:
- The foremost requirement is about the qualification of applicants when someone applies for the course of investment he/she must have completed the 10+2 education in order to join such professional courses.
- Candidates who study investment banking courses must have the analytical skills to work actively in varying conditions in their career and they must have strong spreadsheet and numerical skills.
- Individuals who want to continue their career in this field with good leading positions must have teamwork and leadership skills in order to be good team players.
- In the career of investment banking, individuals must possess the interpersonal and communication skills to work in a dynamic environment and to communicate globally according to the working environment.
- The candidates must learn the skills such as quantitative skills and there must be abilities in the candidates to perform complex modelling of financial works.
Investment Banking Courses after 12th List
Investment Banking courses are being offered by numerous colleges and universities in the overall country and students can take these courses depending on their previous qualifications. When students complete their studies up to the 12th standard they can apply for learning investment banking courses through graduation, certificate, or diploma programs.
- BA in Investment Banking & Management
- BCom in Investment Management
- BBA in Investment Banking
- Diploma in Investment Banking & Management
- Certificate in Investment Banking
Eligibility Criteria for Investment Banking Courses after 12th
The students who are aspiring to get admission in the Investment Banking Courses after 12th are required to fulfill some conditions listed by the respected university or institute as mandatory for the course. Some of the major requirements are listed below:
- The students need to have passed the 12th class from a recognized board or institute.
- A minimum score of 45% is required by the applicant in their 12th class.
- An applicant having a 12th class equivalent degree can also apply for admission into the Investment Banking Courses after 12th.
Scope of Investment Banking Courses After 12th
Investment banking is a special segment of the profession that assists individuals or businesses in raising capital and offers financial consultancy services through this division. Students who work in this industry act as intermediaries between security issuers and investors and assist new companies in going public. On the one hand, they either purchase all the available shares at a price set by their experts and resell them to the public, or on the other hand, they sell them in the name of the issuer and take a commission on each share.
Here are some very prestigious posts in investment sectors on which a candidate can work.
- Business Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Operations Manager
- Bank Branch Manager
- Investment Banker Analyst
- Investment Banker Associates
- VP Investment Banker
- Director Investment Banker
In the business world, a business analyst is a person who processes, interprets, documents, and manages data related to business processes, products, services, and software. A business analyst’s job is to ensure business efficiency by combining their knowledge of IT and the business. There is a wide range of salaries for business analysts, ranging from Rs. 4,00,000 to Rs. 16,00,000. After earning a good experience in the field they can work on the international level also.
A Finance Manager deals with all financial-related activities ongoing in an organization. He performs a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine the present and forecasted financial health of the company. Management of financial events, preparation of budget reports, etc are some major responsibilities of a finance manager.
Investment Banking Scope
Investment banking employment is rare, but due to a skills gap, employe can always find work. Investment banking takes 8 years of finance experience, therefore freshers are unlikely to secure the job. Fresh graduates can find similar employment with significant salaries and responsibilities.