Designing Courses After 12th: The Designing courses after the 12th teach about the technologies & materials used, communication, image, prototyping, 3d modeling, alongside the management of design. The range of specialized fields in designing comprises interior, web, graphics, fashion, product, etc. The courses are well tutored with the conventional form theory and the addition of practical learning.
The Designing courses are run under the diploma and degree forms. The variety in designing programs can be checked by looking at the examples in the given section below.
- B.Design Textile Design
- B.Design Interior Design
- Diploma in Graphic Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
The minimum duration of designing programs is seen as one year for the diploma. While the longest duration is held for the degree program. The admission process remains in running for the designing programs throughout the year. State, private, and public universities accept application forms of admission in either online or offline mode.
- The lowest fee for the design program can be found at INR 6,000. However, the highest one is INR 26,000.
- Only candidates with a passing score on the 12th exam can apply to the programs.
- Entrance exams or qualifying exams are used for admission to the designing programs after the 12th.
Designing Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Designing Courses|
|Duration||3 to 4 Years (Bachelor) 1 to 3 Years (Diploma)|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 6,000 – INR 26,000|
Students can find multiple design courses for this field, and for detailed information, they will have to read the whole article that is written for their assistance. Students can also talk to our educational counselors if they have any doubts or difficulties, as they can advise them on the right educational path.
What are Designing Courses?
Designing courses the one that is structured for students who want to learn design structures and patterns. Designing is all about making attractive objects and patterns that are unique in look. Degree, Diploma, and certificate courses are available for the students where students can have good practical knowledge for the course study. In recent times the computer creation of designs is available for students.
Fashion Designing, Graphic Designing, and Interior Designing are some of the popular course studies that are available for students. After the course study, students can have a good employment journey that can help students to start their careers.
This is the very basic information that we have provided to the students for the in-depth and detailed knowledge related to the course students can readout the whole article.
Best Courses After 12th
Types of Designing Courses After 12th
Designing Courses are the studies that teach students to make different kinds of designs and those designs can be different as per the particular stream one selects to get expertise. These courses of design can be pursued within various streams of design.
Numerous types of designing courses are furniture design, product design, graphic design, textile design, jewelry design, fashion design, web design, apparel design, industrial design, industrial design, and so on.
These types of Designing Courses After the 12th are best to be employed in multiple design companies or to provide services as a textile designer, graphic designer, interior designer, gaming designer, fashion designer, and web designer.
Textile Designing courses After 12th
There are lots of UG, PG and Diploma courses in textile are available in India. BSc in textile design is of the most pursued course in universities, There is no fixed fee in all institutes for these textile courses. Some of the best Textile Designing courses After the 12th are mentioned below the section.
- Diploma in Fashion & Textile Design
- BSc in Textile Design
- MBA in textile
- BTech in textile Engineering
Designing Courses List After 12th
The list of different courses is given below for students who seeking courses after the 12th. Courses are available for Certificate, Diploma courses, and Undergraduate degree programmes. Interested candidates can apply online and offline as per the university offering mode of admission applications form submission.
- Certificate in Fashion Designing
- Certificate in Graphic Designing
- Certificate in Interior Designing
- Certificate in Textile Designing
- Diploma in Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Textile Designing
- Diploma in Graphic Designing
- Diploma in Game Designing
- Diploma in Web Designing
- Diploma in Interior Designing
- Diploma in Jewelry Designing
- Bachelors of Designing
- B.Des Graphic Designing
- BA in Fashion Design
- BSc in Textile Designing
- BA in Interior Designing
- BSc in Jewelry Design
- BSc in Fashion Design
Diploma in Textile Design
It is a diploma course that needs 2 years to complete. In this course, students will learn about the designs that are printed on different clothes. After completing the short-term course they can work in various Indian fashion brands.
Diploma in Jewellery Designing
This course is mostly pursued by girls however boys who want to pursue can also enroll in it. In this course, students learn Jewellery design, materials creation, and many other topics with theoretical and practical learning. The Diploma Course in Jewellery has a minimum duration of one year. Students who want to work in this field at a good company must have to be creative. Students learn about the history and types of jewellery used by many cultures around the world.
Designing Courses After 12th Admission 2023
A student must take and pass any necessary entrance exams in order to apply for Admission to a reputable design institute. Merit-based admission criteria are used for design courses. For the most part, there are two or three rounds of candidate selection in India’s entrance exams for design programs.
Among various courses designed the UG courses can be taken by candidates who have just completed their 12th standard. Diploma and certificate courses are short-term courses in design that can be studied instead of degree courses. After doing the graduate courses one can continue designing studies at higher levels such as by doing a master’s or PhD in design. After completing a bachelor’s degree in design one can apply for job positions in various design companies.
Eligibility Criteria for Designing Courses After 12th
Eligibility criteria for designing courses lie in both the merit and entry test. There may be some institutes that just consider the previous qualifications of students to select them for designing courses. Here the merit depends on passing the class 12th within any subject of study and getting an overall 50% score in the last examination. Along with these criteria, the entry-based criteria require passing the UCEED, and other related entrance exams.
Skills Requirements for the Designing Courses After 12th
Taking a course in design will lead you to fulfill some requirements that can vary from one type or level of course to another. Check some here:
- Students must have business skills in them in the designing courses as they should know what they are making and selling it to the targeted audience. If the student does not have the right business skills then it becomes very difficult to sell the product in the competitive market.
- User experience design is the quality a designer must have to understand the needs of the user for whom you are making the designs. Creativity and ideation are the key skills that make a designer unique in his/her designs and that increase the demand for a designer.
- Designers whose communication skills are best can best interact with the clients and can understand the psyche of the clients by having analytical or interpersonal skills.
- Designing courses are completed within a period of 3 years when studied at the level of graduation. A course of designing studied through a certificate program takes 6 months and through diploma course requires 1 year.
- In order to learn how to develop and explore their innate artistic abilities, applicants who wish to pursue a specialization in a particular design discipline should enroll in design courses.
Graphic Design Courses After 12th
Those students who are interested in web designing that blends text, ideas and pictures to communicate with client’s needs must opt for graphic designing courses. The course focuses on the development of the sense of brand promotion. The course duration is from between 3-4 years, depending on the practical training it offers, and any student who has completed 10+2 can easily apply for admission. Below is a list of the best graphic designing courses after 12th.
- BSc in Graphic Designing
- B.Des in Graphic Designing
- Diploma in Graphic Designing
Scope in Designing
A designer has more opportunities because of the more experience she or he has as a designer. It is important to understand that the career prospects of an international designer are not limited to the Indian fashion industry alone.
Game Designing Courses After 12th
- Diploma in Game Development
- Diploma in Production Gaming
- Diploma in Game Programming
- Diploma in 3D Animation and Special Effect
- Certificate in Gaming
- Diploma in Game Design
- Advance Diploma in Game Programming
- Advanced Diploma in 3D Game Content Creation
- BSc in Gaming
- BSc in Animation & Gaming
- BSc in Media Animation & 3D Game Design
Designing Courses After 12th in India
In India, job opportunities in design are changing. There are already a huge variety of design courses available after the 12th class, and applicants can select any desired curriculum based on their interests. There are many different types of design, which extend beyond just fashion designing, and over time, many new sectors have been added to this industry. The annual turnover of the design business has surpassed that of all other industries due to its growing popularity and the introduction of new aesthetic concepts.
How to become a high-salary designer in India? The minimal academic requirement to become designer in India is a 10+2 from any stream. In response to the interests of the current generation, design courses are now offered in practically all universities in India, and more students are choosing to enroll in these courses.
Everyone has a wide range of employment options available to them in the broad field of design. There is no doubt that candidates who are qualified and educated will not have any trouble finding a job at prestigious companies around the world.
Designing Courses After 12th Science
After passing the 12th class from the science stream students with an interest in the designing discipline can apply for admission into the designing courses after 12th science. There are numerous courses available for the students opting to get into the designing courses after 12th, some of the major courses are:
- Diploma in Graphic Design
- B.Des. Accessory design
- B.Des. Product design
- B.Des. Interior design
- B.Des. Leather design
- B.Des. Fashion design
- B.Des. Textile design
- Diploma in Interior Design
- B.Des. Graphic design
- B.Des. Animation film design
- Diploma in Fashion Design