Hotel Management Courses After 12th: Hotel Management has become a very important part of the hospitality industry. The responsibility to maintain standards, quality of service, and facilities for the guest, comes to prior work under hotel management.
The courses related to hotel management are developed to prepare and evolve students with the skills and knowledge to effectively take and manage the responsibility in departments like reception, administration, bar functions, etc. The hotel management courses after 12th can be studied from short term to long depending upon choices individuals make.
Here, aspirants have options available in diplomas, and degrees soon after they pass the 12th exam. The choices they can make after their school exams are shown below.
- Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)
Which job is available after graduation in hotel management? How much a hotel management degree holder can earn annually? Why is it important to choose the right program in hotel management? We will have the answers to asked questions in the upcoming blocks of this article. Therefore, it is important for the reader to go through the article’s sections steadily.
- 12th or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board in India.
- The fee for hotel management programs after the 12th can be seen from INR 7,000 to INR 25,000.
Hotel Management Courses After 12th Highlights
Hotel Management Courses
|Duration||3 to 4 Years|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 7,000 to INR 25,000|
Why Hotel Management?
Hotel Management includes managing the hotel, staff, food, and customers. In the hotel industry, the management role is a crucial role, and for students to learn this, the Hotel Management course study is introduced. Each course in Hotel Management is basically a professional degree and can only be pursued once a candidate has studied intermediate completely. Bachelor of Hotel Management is a basic and traditional course but now many sub-fields of hotel management are there to study.
Hotel management is a field of study that covers a wide variety of issues related to the running of hotels. Hotel management courses after 12th include a wide range of disciplines, including marketing, leisure, business studies, and supervision.
Hotel management courses after 12th are taught at academic institutions throughout India, and they prepare students to be competent hotel executives, hoteliers, and other professionals. It is one of the most popular courses since it opens up a wide range of prospects in the Indian and international hospitality industries. After completing class 12th, a person is qualified to pursue one of the 15 top Hotel Management courses.
Best Courses After 12th
What are the Skill requirements For Hotel Management courses?
A hotel management Course after 12th grade is a step toward getting a job that will fulfill their dreams. However, before applying to these courses, students need some basic skills that will guide them to success. Below are a few skills to consider:
- To getting into the hotel management file the most basic skill that a student must possess is management skills as they will require to handle a lot of multiple-level personalities.
- Should have patience and calmness in their nature. If they will have calm then they will not panic in tense situations at the workplace.
- Students in the hotel management field can start with basic learning and can achieve good profiles in a few years.
- Along with management skills the students need to have some expression skills as they will be meeting customers and staff.
- The students should have a supportive nature so that they can support their colleagues in the workplace.
- When we talk about a management job the students need to possess a nature where they can encourage and sacrifice for their fellow workers as they will have to encourage their teams.
Hotel Management Courses After 12th Admission
Hotel Management courses After 12th are provided below for applicants who have completed their 12th grade. The best part is that good exam results are not required to take such courses. They are also job-oriented programs, as the sectors with which they are associated are in a development period.
The market is changing, and there are various new courses and subjects introduced for students who want to focus create a professional career in hotel management.
Following the 12th grade, numerous Hotel Management degrees are available in India. Every program is unique and provides the groundwork for a successful hotel management career. If we talk about it in broad terms, we’ll include all of the operations that occur both inside and outside of each hotel.
Hotel Management Courses After 12th Application Form
Application forms for Hotel Management Courses After 12th have been started at IMTS Institute. Students can apply through the online portal at the official website. If students are facing any problems during the submission of the form, they can call on the above-given number.
The admission will be confirmed after paying the admission fee. Students will get their login credentials. With the help of these credentials, they can access their online study materials and recorded videos.
Hotel Management Courses List After 12th
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- BA in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- BBA in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Catering Technology
- BSc in Hotel Administration
BBA in Hotel Management
Bachelor of Business Administration is a professional course. In this course there are a variety of subjects are available for specialization. Hotel Management is one of the favourite subjects in BBA for students who want to make their career in it. In this professional course students, to manage finance, Food, and Beverage maintenance, etc.
Best Hospitality Courses After 12th
|Bachelor of Hotel Management||3 Years||Rs 38,000 per year||Passed Class 12th with 55% marks|
|BBA in Tourism & Travel Management||3 Years||Rs 31,000 per year|
|Bachelor of Tourism Adminstration||3 Years||Rs 32,000 per year|
|BBA in Hospitality Management||3 Years||Rs 34,000 per year|
|BSc in Hotel Management||3 Years||Rs 24,158 per year|
|Bachelor of Catering Technology & Culinary Arts||3 Years||Rs 33,845 per year|
|BA in Hotel Management||3 Years||Rs 37,999 per year|
|BCom in Travel & Tourism Management||3 Years||Rs 22,458 per year|
Key Features of Hotel Management Course After 12th
Hotel Management courses after 12th are a process for students for developing a career in the hotel management industry and the hospitality sector. The demand for professionals in the hospitality sector has always remained high as it is among the most efficiently running sectors of any country.
There are multiple details that an applicant needs to get before they get into a hotel management course after 12th. Some of them are listed below:
- Hotel Management Courses After 12th duration is generally around 3 to 4 years depending on the course specialization.
- Students after pursuing a hotel management course can apply for jobs at various top-rated hotels, motels, travel agencies, etc.
- The chances of getting a high-rated job after pursuing a hotel management course are high as the demand for professionals in this industry never decreases.
Eligibility Criteria for Hotel Management Courses
In India, you must have a minimum of 50% in any discipline, including Arts, Commerce, and Science, to study Hotel Management courses after 12th grade. As a consequence, you can study Hotel Management in any stream after 10th grade.
Admission to the Hotel Management program is contingent on the following requirements:
- The candidate must have completed a recognized board of education’s senior secondary education (10+2) and fulfil the university’s fundamental criteria.
- If the aspirant wants to pursue Hotel Management after 12th grade, the institution may ask them to pass an admission test.
Diploma in Hotel Management
Multiple institutions offer Diploma in Hotel Management courses after 12th grade for a duration of one to three years. This course will increase the chances of students aspiring for a successful career in hotel management after they complete their 12th grade.
By taking diploma courses in this field, students can learn various skills they will need in their careers. In addition, they get the chance to gain knowledge from the training provided by institutions. It is generally between INR 18,700 to INR 52,600 needed to pursue a diploma in Hotel Management after 12th grade.
|Course Name||Diploma in Hotel Management|
|Duration||Minimum 1 and Maximum 3 years|
|Eligibility||12th with any stream|
|Fees||INR 18,700 – INR 52,600 per year|
Hotel Management Courses After 12th Fee
The fee range of hotel management courses varies with the different institutes/universities. But we give you an idea about it. The average fee range for hotel management courses is between INR 18,700 to 52,600 per year. Again we say that this is not the exact data. So, we suggest you enquire about the exact data of the fee at the time of admission.
After Hotel Management Courses Job Options
Taking courses in Hotel Management after completing 12th is beneficial for students who are specifically from the business or commerce field, however, the science and arts students can also take these courses as a future path. The further career of these students is bright in the field of hotel management. They can start jobs in positions such as Hotel Manager, Catering Manager, Event Planner, Sous Chef, Cabin Crew, and so on.