Courses After 12th Science Biology: The healthcare sector is among one of the fastest-growing and in-demand sectors among young students. In the class 12th, the students who have opted for the biology course as one of the primary courses get the opportunity to get into the biology courses after 12th.
For all those students we have provided deep knowledge related to courses after 12th science biology so that the students can take help and device that which course is best for them. The process for admission to some courses after 12th science PCB is based on the entrance test or the merit list process.
Courses After 12th Science Biology Highlights
|Course Name||Science Courses After 12th PCB|
|Duration||3 to 5.5 Year|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 28,500 to INR 1,85,500|
|Level||Bachelor & Diploma Level|
What is Biology Science?
Biology is a field of science that studies living things. It encompasses all aspects of individual species such as fungi, plants, microorganisms like bacteria, and animals, and also their genesis, history, and basic traits. It is a science that teaches us about living creatures and also how they relate. India’s demand for biology instructors is increasing by the day. The focus in schools has shifted away from memorization toward conceptual comprehension. This means at all learning levels biology teachers are in great demand.
Skill Requirements of Courses After 12th Science PCB
It is important to note that taking a course in Biology science is not much easier because despite having flexible eligibility criteria there are some requirements that will be fulfilled by the candidates.
- An aspirant of biology courses will have to be a qualified one with the education of intermediate from one of India’s recognized institutes.
- There will be a time period for the specific course for example 3 years for UG, 2 years for PG, 1 year for Diploma, and 6 months for certificate courses.
- There is a great use of biology lab equipment and the students must know everything about their usage. It is necessary that the students must know how to communicate with team members and how to perform well in a team.
- These students should also know how they can work better individually because this field is all about research and to be a good student in research studies one needs to have excellent research skills.
- Biology learners are sometimes required to work under duress, therefore they must be adept at keeping a cool head in these kinds of conditions and managing their time well to fulfil commitments.
Courses After 12th Science Biology List
If you have a biological background, they will discover that your alternatives following the 12th class are numerous. You can study a variety of courses in this sector, ranging from vocational to graduate programs. There is a list of biology courses that students can select as per their interests.
Top Biology Courses After 12th
- BSc in Biology
- BSc in Microbiology
- BSc in Zoology
- BSc in Dental Surgery
- BSc in Medical Technology
- BSc in Biotechnology
- BSc in Botany
- BSc in Biomedical Science
- Bachelors of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- BSc in Nursing
- BSc in Life Science
- BSc in Nursing
Eligibility Criteria for Biology Science Courses after 12th
Entries to the Biology Science courses after the 12th are based on merit and then on the entrance exam followed by interview rounds. There will be a need of getting the 10(+2 qualification prior to applying for the graduate courses in biology science. There is an exam known as NEET that is specifically conducted for admissions in medical courses. Some institutes have their own criteria and may not conduct the entrance exam.
Diploma Courses After 12th Science PCB
Diploma courses in biology stream are considered as short-term courses for multiple medical courses. Students who aspire to pursue medical courses after 12th can go after diploma courses after 12th as they provide some practical knowledge related to the concepts covered in the course’s syllabus.
The eligibility requirements for pursuing diploma courses after 12th science biology is around INR 13,000 to INR 45,000. Students have After pursuing diploma courses in biology students can get job opportunities at multiple profiles like a Research scientist, Pharmacologist, Biologist, Nature conservation officer, etc.