IIM Courses After 12th: IIMs are regarded as the birthplace of management specialists. IIMs are thought to be the finest venue for students interested in pursuing a career in management. For qualifying students, the IIM offers a variety of courses beyond the 12th grade.
Indian Institute of Management is an institute where students can opt for various management courses and can learn managing skills. This institute is one of the popular and in-demand institutes for management studies.
Once a student has completed their 10th, and 12th class can opt for any of the IIM courses. Majorly business, management, and organizational learning are available at IIM. For educational learning, students can first decide which course they want to opt for, and for the detailed information, students need to complete the whole article.
After finishing their 12th grade, students can apply for admission to bachelor-level studies at the IIMs. The IIM also offers a number of integrated courses for entrance to the management speciality.
IIM Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||IIM Courses|
|Duration||3 to 5 Year|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 22,500 – INR 1,53,500|
What is IIM?
IIM stands for the Indian Institute of Management and is popularly known for the management courses provided here. It is a destination for all candidates in India who belong to the management field. Initially, this institute has been offering the PG management courses but now it has also started the management courses that can be pursued after doing the 12th.
The central governments owned the IIMs and these are business schools under the public category. Across all IIMs, other than the courses that can be pursued after the 12th the MBA programs under the full-time category are the most popular course offered by IIM. After passing from this institute graduates can be hired in top management companies either at a national or multinational level.
What are the Skill Requirements for IIM Courses after the 12th?
There are certain parameters based on which the students are evaluated for providing a selection of IIM courses after 12th. The requirements include initial qualification, skills, and the behaviors in the interview, etc. Check here:
- As per the qualifying criteria after 12th IIM courses obtaining at least a 60% score in the last examination of 10+2 is required for providing entries to students. It is also observed that the student’s previous study background must be relevant.
- When students appear in the interview it is important for them to keep some parameters in mind. One of those is confidence, as in the field of management one needs to have a good confidence level to interact with individuals who are being managed.
- Other things that are required for students to have include communication and problem-solving skills. Based on these skills interviewer will check your ability to solve complex problems.
- A management student must know how to present his/her own view, having listening power, good knowledge of the subject, decision-making ability and analytical thinking are all required and observed.
IIM Courses After 12th List
IIM has started to provide courses after the 12th and for such students, IIM provides the integrated courses. The first integrated program started by IIM is the integrated management program. It combines the studies of Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and Bachelors of Business Management.
The course lasts 5 years, and if any student finishes the course after three years, they will receive a bachelor’s degree only. In a similar manner, IIM has initiated a BBA-LLB integrated program in law.
Top IIM Courses after 12th
- Integrated Program in Management
- Integrated Program in Law
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Courses after 12th
The eligibility criteria provided by IIM for admissions in integrated courses after 12th are dependent on both merit and entrance exam. For the integrated management program students are required to secure a 60% score in intermediate and qualify for the entrance exam.
There are different entrance exams conducted for these courses depending on the IIM center and these are JIPMAT, IPMAT, and SAT. Those who apply for the integrated law program will also need to have a 60% score in the 12th class and a valid score on the CLAT entrance exam.