Nursing Courses After 12th: Nursing programs are for students who are interested in developing their critical thinking, leadership, ability, care, and learning. Nursing courses are not just for jobs because students gain significant knowledge that is useful in both their professional and personal lives.
Nursing programs are unique due to their depth, but they have also consistently demonstrated their excellence. The topics covered in nursing courses are balanced between theoretical and practical learning. In order to get a professional entry, candidates have to spend quality time in the training where they are trained with live experience.
Some highly rated nursing courses after 12th are mentioned below.
- BSc Nursing
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (DGNM)
- BSc Community Health Nursing
- BSc Obstetrics and Gynecology
Nursing education after 12th allows students to change their ability for professional entry. The starting options in the employment sectors give opportunities to earn between INR 2.6 LPA to INR 4.6 LPA. Job profiles for the nursing passed candidates are nursing supervisor, staff nurse, operation theatre assistant, etc.
Some other, and important information on nursing education or courses can be found in the following sections.
- The nursing profession is considered to be noble, having excellent package opportunities, as well as career security.
- The minimum requirement to attain admission to the nursing program is passing the 12th examination.
Nursing Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Nursing Courses|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 26,500 to INR 83,500|
Nursing education focuses on learning about patient care. Students learn how to reach out to communities and families experiencing health issues in order to fix their difficulties and offer them a healthy lifestyle. After finishing 12th grade in either science or arts, the program can be pursued.
The health industry in India is quickly expanding, and more health experts are needed on a daily basis to keep the sector running smoothly. Nursing students can work in a variety of healthcare settings, including hospitals, community centers, and clinics.
What are the Skill Requirements for Nursing Courses After 12th?
When enrolling on a certain course like nursing Courses students are given some requirements to be fulfilled. Students can check these here:
- Initially one needs to qualify 10th standard and 12th standard in the field of science. Students must have studied from a known institute and have secured a score of 50% on a minimum basis. The major subject of studies would be preferred to be Biology.
- The required time period to complete the courses in nursing at the graduate level is almost 3 to 4 years. Most of the institutes provide diploma and certificate nursing Courses with a duration from 6 to 12 months.
- Students can also pursue some experience in the nursing field before applying to the nursing Courses as in some institutes experience is also required.
- It is also required to keep some communication skills to heal the patients with magical words too.
Nursing Courses After 12th List
Following the completion of the 12th standard, a variety of nursing courses are available. Students can immediately pursue a bachelor’s degree in nursing or diploma or certificate courses. The courses at the PG level can be pursued after completing the bachelor’s degree. Some institutes provide merit admissions while some provide entry test-based admission.
Top Nursing Courses After 12th
- BSc Nursing
- Certificate in Disaster Medicine Training
- Certificate in Nursing Administration
- Certificate in Nursing Care Assistant
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Diploma in Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery
- General Nursing and Midwifery
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery
- Certificate in Wellness Coaching
- Certificate in Home Based Care Helper
- Certificate in Community Health
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Courses After 12th
The selection of candidates for nursing courses after completing the 12th standard is either based on Merit or on the entrance exam. A score of a minimum of 50% is necessary to be obtained by the candidates who apply for the nursing courses. These nursing entrance examinations are held once a year to find the eligibility of applicants. Every year the registrations for the NEET exam are started in April and closed in May. After the registration process, the entrance examination is usually conducted in July.
For admission to some of the diploma courses of Nursing, Arts and commerce students are also eligible to apply. ANM and GNM are the most famous courses among arts and commerce students who want to make their careers in the medical and nursing sectors.
Nursing Courses After 12th Science
After completing class 12th from the science stream, students who have opted for math as their main subject opts for an engineering course, and on the other side students with a biology course go for the medical courses. In the medical prospect, students get multiple options like going for an MBBS course or a dental course or a nursing course after 12th.
The nursing course after 12th science is a bright choice for students as it opens up ways for the students to make a path around nursing in their professional life. The eligibility requirement for admission to these courses is that students should have pursued their 10+2 class while having biology as the main subject.
List of Nursing Courses After 12th PCB (Science)
- BSc Nursing
BSc Nursing course After 12th:
- It is a 4-Year durational Undergraduate level degree program. Admission to this program is completely based on the entrance exams NEET, JIPMER, MNS Entrance exam, AIIMS Nursing Entrance exam, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: A candidate must have a 12th pass with PCB and English as compulsory subjects with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Age limit: Minimum age of a candidate shall be 17 Years.
Nursing Course After 12 Arts
Many students want to establish their careers in the medical sector after completing their 12th class education from any recognized board. Nursing course After 12 Arts can be opted by a student. Some of the medical programs are General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), and Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM). Students can pursue Diplomas, and certificates to work at prestigious job positions in the Government and Private sectors.
Diploma in Nursing Courses After 12th
Students who have pursued their 12th class and are aspiring to build a career around the nursing prospect can fill out the application form for admission in the diploma in nursing courses after 12th.
The objective for providing admission into the diploma courses in nursing is to help students in giving a kick start to their professional career with the help of advanced study material and curriculum used in the course.
The duration for pursuing diploma in nursing courses after 12th is of 3-years in which the students will be taught about all the essential topics related to the nursing discipline and practices.