Nursing Courses After 12th: Nursing is one of the most noble professions that anybody can pursue, and while discussing their area, the nursing staff is the most important part. Nursing employees are the backbone of the healthcare industry since they are the ones that look after patients and ensure they receive the finest possible care.
Students interested in nursing courses after 12th grade may take an admission exam or be short-listed based on preliminary exam performance at specific institutions. After enrolling in the programme, students can pursue a career in one of the purest professions.
Nursing education focuses on learning about patient care. Students learn how to reach out to communities and families experiencing health issues in order to fix their difficulties and offer them with a healthy lifestyle. After finishing 12th grade in either science or arts, the programme can be pursued.
The health industry in India is quickly expanding, and more health experts are needed on a daily basis to keep the sector running smoothly. Nursing students can work in a variety of health-care settings, including hospitals, community centres, and clinics.
Nursing Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Nursing Courses|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 26,500 to INR 83,500|
What are the Skill Requirements for Nursing Courses After 12th?
When enrolling on a certain course like nursing Courses students are given some requirements to be fulfilled. Students can check these here:
- Initially one needs to qualify 10th standard and 12th standard in the field of science. Students must have studied from a known institute and have secured a score of 50% on a minimum basis. The major subject of studies would be preferred to be Biology.
- The required time period to complete the courses in nursing at the graduate level is almost 3 to 4 years. Most of the institutes provide diploma and certificate nursing Courses with a duration from 6 to 12 months.
- Students can also pursue some experience in the nursing field before applying to the nursing Courses as in some institutes experience is also required.
- It is also required to keep some communication skills to heal the patients with magical words too.
Nursing Courses After 12th List
Following the completion of the 12th standard, a variety of nursing courses are available. Students can immediately pursue a bachelor’s degree in nursing or diploma or certificate courses. The courses at the PG level can be pursued after completing the bachelor’s degree. Some institutes provide merit admissions while some provide entry test-based admissions.
- BSc Nursing
- BSc Hons Nursing
- Certificate in Disaster Medicine Training
- Certificate in Nursing Administration
- Certificate in Nursing Care Assistant
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Diploma in Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Courses After 12th
The selection of candidates for nursing courses after completing the 12th standard is either based on Merit or on the entrance exam. A score of a minimum of 50% is necessary to be obtained by the candidates who apply for the nursing courses. These nursing entrance examinations are held once a year to find the eligibility of applicants. Every year the registrations for the NEET exam are started in April and closed in May. After the registration process, the entrance examination is usually conducted in July.
Nursing Courses After 12th Science
After completing class 12th from the science stream, students who have opted for math’s as their main subject opt for an engineering course, and on the other side students with a biology course go for the medical courses. In the medical prospect, students get multiple options like going for an MBBS course or a dental course, or a nursing course after 12th.
The nursing course after 12th science is a bright choice for students as it opens up ways for the students to make a path around nursing in their professional life. The eligibility requirement for admission to these courses is that students should have pursued their 10+2 class while having biology as the main subject.