Diploma Courses After 12th Arts: The range of diploma courses after passing 12th is pretty big, especially in the arts stream. Every year, tons of students’ applications are received for admission to the diploma courses. Students are able to weave and achieve the desired employability with the aid of such programs.
The diploma courses after the 12th in the arts stream are decorated in languages, design, marketing, tourism, hospitality, and much more. The diploma’s most successful and beneficial list of courses is provided below.
- Diploma in tourism, and travel
- Diploma in french, german, or Spanish
- Diploma in digital marketing
- Diploma in hotel management
- Diploma in VFX
Why are these programs so much more crucial in the contemporary world? What made these programs one of the respectable options for potential careers? The article perfectly explains the answers to these questions in fragments. The reader who reads the entire article will have a thorough understanding of the diploma programs, and their significance.
The start of January sees the opening of admission for diploma programs at private, public, and other state universities. The deadline to apply for admission to diploma programs in the arts stream is December.
- Aspirants should pass the 12th exam with any stream from a recognized board in India.
- The fee for a diploma program in the arts stream can be seen from INR 5,000 to INR 20,000.
Diploma Courses After 12th Arts Highlights
|Course Name||Arts Diploma Courses After 12th|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 5,000 – INR 20,000|
What are Diploma Courses After 12th Arts?
In diploma courses, students study fine arts, painting, law, and music. Having graduated from a recognized college or university or completing a particular course of study. A diploma program after 12th arts can last one or three years, with technical and non-technical specializations. By providing both theoretical and practical knowledge and skills, they prepare students to work in the industry after completing their course studies.
What are the Skill Requirements for Diploma Courses After 12th Arts?
- Candidates who have finished the 12th Arts stream are eligible to enroll in a number of diploma courses. A student’s choice, of course, has a substantial influence on the direction of his or her career.
- Before choosing diploma courses in Arts applicant should meet the following requirements:
- Students interested in Diploma Courses after 12th Arts must have at least 50% in the Arts Stream in school.
Diploma Courses After 12th Arts
Because of technological advancements and the widespread use of cell phones, the scope of the arts has expanded dramatically over time. Arts are no longer considered a frivolous activity, and pupils are encouraged to share themselves creatively.
There are a number of courses on our list that may interest you, and you might want to seriously consider taking one or more of them. As long as you are passionate about the course you are taking, you have a good chance of achieving success in the field and making a lot of money from it.
List of Diploma Courses After 12th Arts
Below listed are some of the high-paying diploma courses after 12th arts:
|Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)||Diploma in Foreign Languages|
|Diploma in Multimedia||Diploma in Hotel Management|
|Diploma in Photography||Diploma in Digital Marketing|
|Diploma in Event management||Diploma in Graphic Design|
|Diploma in Marketing||Diploma in VFX & animation|
|Diploma in 3D Animation||Diploma in Fine Arts|
Diploma Courses After 12th Arts: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
It is a Diploma course in which students learn how to be a teacher. They learn teaching ethics and fundamentals of subjects in which they are interested. The minimum course duration of a Diploma in Elementary Education is 2 years. It is offered full-time as well as part-time at some of the universities in India.
Diploma Courses After 12th Arts: Diploma in Event Management
A diploma in Event management is a trending course. In the present scenario, everyone wants to celebrate their winning moment for a lifetime. A Diploma in Event management deals with the coordination, running, and planning of all the people, team, and features that come to any kind of consequence.
Every industry needs an event planner on different levels. A 12th qualified with any stream can pursue the course. the fee structure is also not so high and is affordable to anyone. Here are some required skills.
|Interpersonal Skill||Organizational Skills|
|Time Management||Good Analytical Skill|
Diploma Courses After 12th Arts: Diploma in Airport Management
Diploma in Airport Management is a professional course in which the learners work to enhance their soft skills to manage the Airport that is full of rush 24* 7. They understand the fundamentals to tackle difficult situations and travelers to provide them good hospitality.
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma Courses After 12th Arts
- To be clear, students should select a path and vocation that they enjoy. Furthermore, the arts are a viable profession. To emphasize, arts graduates may expect to earn a lot of money. Furthermore, the arts stream emphasizes creativity rather than technical proficiency. Following are eligibility criteria for diploma courses after 12th Arts.
- Applicants must complete the 12th grade with a minimum of 50% in order to enroll in any university or institution that offers a diploma program.
- For diploma courses, many universities and colleges do not hold admission tests; instead, students are chosen based on a merit list.
Best Diploma Courses After 12th Arts
A vast population of students chooses Arts courses in their senior secondary classes. Some students choose this stream because of their interest in humanities whereas some opt for it because of the unavailability of any other stream in their school. In India, there are many schools where students have no choice over a stream. Such students search for the best diploma courses after 12th Arts. There are some of the high salary course courses are mentioned on the page.
1-Year Diploma Courses After 12th Arts
The students who are aspiring for admission into 1-year diploma courses after 12th have numerous options in front of them that help them in giving a kick start to their careers. Some of the 1-year diploma courses after 12th arts are:
|Diploma in various languages.||Diploma in Advertising and Marketing.|
|Diploma in Public administration.||Diploma in Photography.|
|Diploma in Website Designing||Diploma in Digital Marketing.|
Computer Diploma Courses after 12th Arts
Students who have completed their 12th and want to study Computer diploma courses have many courses to choose from. Students can make their future bright, and graduates of this course may work in the world IT industry. Some of the Computer Diploma Courses after 12th Arts are:-
- Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Diploma in Web Designing and Development
- Diploma in Multimedia and Animation
- Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking
- Diploma in Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking
- Diploma in Mobile Application Development
Scope of Diploma Courses After 12th Arts
After completing diploma courses after 12th-grade arts, students have a variety of professional options. Some of the best career options are mentioned below the section:
- Digital marketer
- graphic Designer
- video editing
- Fashion Designer