Courses After 12th Arts: Arts-based courses after the 12th are majorly isolated from science, business, etc., industries. However, The stream always keeps up in terms of its coverage because aspiring individuals have multiple options in the form of politics, economics, language, & linguistics, and more.
Apart from the extensive background in the arts stream without the influence of science and commerce, aspirants can see a few like geography, and economics, somewhere connected to both arts-science and arts-commerce. Some courses after the 12th in the arts stream are listed below.
- Bachelor of Arts General (BA General)
- Bachelor of Arts English (BA in English)
- Bachelor of Arts History (BA in History)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (BA in Political Science)
There are many universities that initiate the admission for courses after the 12th in arts in January and July cycles. The entry gates for admission normally open in the form of two modes: offline, and online.
- The minimum eligibility for admission to the courses after 12th in arts is securing a valid percentage in the senior secondary examination.
- The admission generally follows the merit of entrance tests or qualifying examinations.
- The fee for courses after the 12th is subject to change from one university to another. However, the amount ranges from INR 10,000 to INR 25,000.
Courses After 12th Arts Highlights
|Course Name||Arts Courses After 12th|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000 – INR 25,000|
Best Courses After 12th
What is Arts Stream?
Annually, thousands of pupils in the arts field finish their class 12. Students who study the arts are educated and prepared to use their inquisitive, creative, and critical thinking skills. Candidates who have completed their 12th education in the arts find it easy to prepare for the ICS exams. If one does not choose the appropriate courses after 12th arts, it is difficult to get high-paying professions. Arts Graduates will have access to government positions, private companies, and self-employment prospects after finishing this course.
After completing Class 12th, a person can choose among 146 Arts courses. Those who complete their class 12th in the Arts stream have a variety of professional options. Applicants or pupils who have completed Class 12th in the Arts stream may consider pursuing a humanities study.
What are the Skill Requirements for Courses After 12th Arts?
For getting success in any career or specialization of the field students is needed to have skills that encourage them to succeed. Similarly, there are several skills requirements that an applicant needs to have before applying to get admission into the art courses after 12th:
- The applicant should have an interest in the specialization that they are opting for admission.
- Should have a passion for showing their skills and making changes in the environment.
- Arts courses after 12th help students in showing their talent in front of an audience therefore the applicant needs to be confident about their skills and work.
- Presentation skills are marked as mandatory and minimum when talking about the arts courses. If an applicant has confidence then it can raise their skills to the next level.
High Salary Courses After 12th Arts
Students get confused after passing out 12th which is the best course for them. There are various courses after the 12th but choosing the right course for one of them is a little bit difficult. Most students decide which course to pursue based on their career and salary. There is a solution for those students who are searching for the best course after 12th with a high salary. Some courses after 12th arts with a high salary are mentioned below.
Bachelor in Fine Arts
It is a professional course that can be opted for by Arts students who are not very much interested in traditional art courses. BA Fine Arts also have many subjects in it. Students will learn sculpturing, painting and many other subjects. Students will have to continue for 4 years to earn a degree of Bachelor in Fine Arts.
The students who have passed their 12th class have numerous options that they can opt from among high salary courses after 12th arts; some of them are:
- Event Manager
- Graphic Design
- Professional Photographer
- Interior Design
- Fashion Design
- Corporate Lawyer
- Air Hostess, etc.
Best Courses After 12th Arts
|Course||Duration||Fee (Per Year)||Career Options|
|BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication)||3 Years||Rs 12,845 to Rs 26,334||Journalist, Reporting Executive, Content Writer, Anchor|
|BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts)||3 to 4 Years||Rs 28,878 to Rs 36,989||Theatre Artist, Graphic Designer, Photographer|
|Bachelor of Fashion Design||3 Years||Rs 18,845 to Rs 34,985||Fashion Designer, Magazine Coordinator|
|BA LLB||5 Years||Rs 34,441 to Rs 42,784||Lawyer, Legal Advisor|
|Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)||3 Years||Rs 11,948 to Rs 22,784||Hotel Manager, Chef|
List for Courses After 12th Arts
Students who have finished their Class 12 in the Arts stream will have a variety of courses to select from. History, language, music, and other intellectual elements of life are all sources of inspiration for students interested in arts and humanities. Students who major in the arts are taught and prepared to use their critical and reflective thinking skills in innovative and creative ways. To help you stand out, we’ve produced a list of some of the best Arts courses available. The following are a few of them:
- Bachelor in Arts
- BA in Social Science
- BA in Humanities
- Bachelor of Journalism
- BA LLB
- Diploma in Library Science
- Diploma in IT
- Certificate Course in Language
- Certificate Course in Insurance Services.
Eligibility Criteria for Courses After 12th Arts
To get admitted to top arts/humanities stream courses after 12th grade, candidates must meet the aforementioned qualifying standards.
- The candidate must have received at least 50% qualifying marks in their Class 12th exam to be eligible to apply for UG course admission in the Humanities stream.
- Furthermore, most institutions ask that an applicant has studied the topic in Class 12 for which they are applying for UG admission.
Distance Education Courses After 12th Arts
Courses after 12th arts provide the opportunity for making a way to get into a field that will allow them to showcase their passion and live a life around it. There are numerous students who can’t pursue a course through the regular mode, for those students the courses are offered by multiple institutions from the distance learning mode.
Some of the best distance learning courses after 12th Arts are listed below:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)
- BA in Humanities & Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM)
- BDes in Animation
- Diploma in Education (DEd)
- BA in Arts (Fine/ Visual/ Performing)
- Bachelor in Journalism (BJ)
- BSc in Design
- BSc in Hospitality & Travel
- BCom in Accounting and Commerce
- BCA (IT and Software)
- BA in Animation
- BDes in Design
Govt Courses After 12th Arts
Students who want to do government jobs after 12th can pursue the courses after 12th Arts. These courses are helping them to crack the exams to get selected for Government jobs. Courses like NDA, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, MTS, Indian Cost Gaurd, Police Constable, etc are the courses after 12th arts that can be pursued by students for government jobs.
Bachelor of Arts Distance Education
The bachelor of arts commonly known as BA is an arts discipline 3 years duration course that aims at providing students with multiple specialization knowledge related to the arts discipline. The aspirants get to study various factors and specifications by enrolling in the course that will help them in developing their career level.
BA Distance Education
|Offered by||IMTS Institute|
INR 8,500 to INR 23,400
Career Options After 12th Courses in Arts Stream
Arts stream courses after 12th have become a suitable option for many students in recent time as the students get the option for getting into a career where they can express their views, get the opportunity for enhancing skills in the manner they prefer best.
There are plenty of chances for students to elaborate and make their careers in the arts stream as content creators, fashion designers, archeologists, event managers, hotel managers, etc.
Jobs Opportunity after 12th Arts
Aspirants who have completed courses in Arts stream after finishing class 12 have a wide variety of employment prospects available to them. Aspirants who have completed Class 12 in the Arts or Humanities stream have the option of continuing their education in the field of pure humanities, candidates can opt for a career in the fields of design, mass communication, hospitality, law, aviation, teaching, or other related fields.
Courses After 12th Arts with High Salary
There are many courses offered in the field of arts that are currently demanded by the corporate industries. Such as Management courses, IT courses, Diploma in Fine Arts, BA in Mass and journalism etc. The salary depends on the skills of any candidate in any field.
1-Year Diploma Courses after 12th Arts
Students who have completed 12th standard and want to study 1 year diploma courses after 12th Arts may choose from the given list. These are the most popular 1-year diploma courses that allow students to make better careers and growth. Some of them are:-
- Diploma in Photography
- Diploma in FilmMaking
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Interior Designing
- Diploma in Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Retail Management
- Diploma in Graphic Designing
- Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication