Modeling Courses After 12th: Modeling is regarded a vocation in which only those with the right looks, abilities, and physical traits are invited. After the 12th grade, modelling courses focus on physical talents, showing off clothes, and so on. Students who have passed their 12th grade and are attractive can apply for admission to modelling schools after graduation. Students who pursue these courses have the opportunity to express themselves in front of a large audience while also earning a substantial amount of money.
Modeling is a world of glamour, glitz, and also money, fame, and success. There is a correlation between acting and modeling. As an actor, modeling is probably the easiest way to break in. Unfortunately, a sole entry into modeling is so challenging.
Young men and women around the world are interested in modeling career if they are asked. Who wouldn’t like to be famous across the nation? But one has a question in his/her heart: “how to become a model?”. In general, they are unaware of the career opportunities and courses in this field. So in this blog, we have presented a variety of courses and information related to the scope, eligibility and career options that can be beneficial to students after the course completion. Do not skip any of the parts jotted below as the interesting facts are not yet explained, so read the whole article.
Modeling Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Modeling Courses|
|Duration||3 Months to 2 Years|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 6,500 – INR 1,53,500|
Why Modeling Courses?
Modeling courses teach students about showing off their clothes by moving and walking in such a way that demand for clothing items increases. Customers usually assume themselves wearing the same clothes as the model is having on the ramp. Earning a decent living, visiting wonderful places, and working with people that are extremely talented are the opportunities one can get after becoming a model.
Students who wish to make their careers as top models are welcome to enroll in the various modeling institutes across the country and enhance their learning level with better practical exposure. Since the advent of the internet, most Indian students have chosen this course. These courses teach ramp walking, posing, photography workshops, and make-up for models.
What are the Skill Requirements for the Modeling Courses After 12th?
In the course of modeling, there are some academic and skill requirements that are necessary for each candidate to meet as per the institute criteria.
- The academic requirement is to have completed a certain level of learning and for the modeling courses you need to complete at least 12th standard.
- Being a model you are assigned to work with different people thus the candidates learning this course must have the ability to work with others so the candidates should have teamwork skills.
- There must be flexibility in such candidates so that they can be easily adaptive to the new fashion trends and must have the ability to change as per the time needs.
- In these candidates, the requirement of physical skills is at the top and those physical skills are grace, dexterity, coordination, movement, and so on.
- The models remain under pressure of work and need to complete the tasks on time and for this purpose, they should have the ability to organize workload and time.
Modeling Courses After 12th
The modeling courses are offered at IMTS Institute under the categories of graduation, PG, PhD, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate. Studies after the 12th are usually started with a bachelor’s degree. These courses are offered in the offline mode however there are various online websites that over such courses in online mode.
Based on the teaching mode, course type, and institute the time duration to accomplish the course may vary. Usually, the graduate courses are done within 3 years. There are plenty of modeling courses that are given here.
Top Modeling Courses after 12th
- BA in Acting & Dramatics
- B-Tech Fashion & Lifestyle Design
- BSc Fashion Styling
- BA Fashion Design
- Diploma in (Fashion Design, Acting, or Styling)
- Certificate in Modeling
- Certificate in Acting
Eligibility Criteria for Modeling Courses After 12th
There is an eligibility criterion based on the previous qualification and then final selections are based on entrance exam scores in some institutes. A qualification needed for these courses is intermediate and the passing score at that level must be around 50% overall. Some institutions also shortlist students through interviews followed by entrance exams like NID DAT, AIEED, ITM NEST, SUAT, and so on.
Modeling courses after 12th in Mumbai
Modeling courses after 12th are an opportunity for the students aspiring for a career around the modeling and acting discipline. Mumbai city is considered the modeling hub in India therefore most of students apply for getting admission in the modeling courses after 12th in India.
Some of the most looked after modeling courses after 12th in Mumbai are:
- Certificate/ Advanced Certificate in Modeling,
- Training Program in Modeling,
- Diploma in Acting & Modeling,
- Advanced Diploma in Acting & Modeling, etc.