Dual Degree Courses After 12th: Dual Degree Courses are generally those courses that are pursued by a student at the same time for dual specializations. We can say it like the student gets an opportunity for pursuing two degrees at the same time by opting for the dual degree program after the 12th.
Recently University Grant Commission has allowed students to pursue 2 courses parallelly. It is not necessary that both courses should be of the same stream. Students must choose courses according to their interests. Many students have been enrolled on a traditional course like BA Hons along with it they learn a language course full time.
The students can go after two bachelor’s programs or two master’s programs or any other program of the same level at the same time in either the distance education mode or the regular mode. The eligibility requirement for admission to the course can be different for the students as it will depend on the course type opted by the student for admission.
By opting for dual degree courses after 12th, students get the opportunity to get involved in multiple specializations as per their interests. The main objective of offering admission to the Dual Degree Courses After 12th is to help the students for achieving specialization in multiple fields.
The educational era is changing and having new modifications for the students’ effective and skilful growth. Recently the dual degree courses in India have got approval. Students can opt for two different courses at the same time.
IMTS has all the detailed and informative information related to the course that a student can go through. For any help or assistance, we have a chat box available where our educational counsellors will be guiding you with accurate information.
Dual Degree Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Dual Degree Courses|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 7,500 – INR 1,73,500|
What are Dual Degree Courses?
A dual Degree is a degree where students after completing their 12th class, can enrol for two different degree courses and can complete their graduation from 2 completely different courses. Now the stream-changing courses depend on the eligibility as it is obvious that if one took arts, then science stream courses cannot opt as the eligibility will not be matched. BBA and B.Com can be selected for learning purposes.
Some important facts that students should keep in mind are that the time management and the study clash or exam schedule should be managed properly. Also, Dual Degree means extra study, and for this, the capability and time are major things one should have before opting. Keep in mind all these pointers, and then move ahead.
One can get entry to various specializations as per their choice at the same time. These are specifically designed to make students specialize in two specializations.
What are the Skill Requirements for Dual Degree Courses After 12th?
Dual degrees provide students with a base for developing a career in multiple fields. However, there is some requirement for pursuing these courses. Check these below:
- The students need an academic qualification that is mandatory as per the eligibility criteria and that required education is intermediate. Previous study fields of students must be relevant as this would be preferred. Every candidate should have scored average marks in overall subjects at the minimum level.
- Candidates should have some necessary skill sets that are beneficial to practice in the practical learning and employment area. Firstly the personality of every candidate is observed in the interview through the communication skills of the candidate.
- These candidates can be judged based on their analytical skills and their critical thinking level. They need to have Teamwork, management, leadership, and time management skills.
- Whatever course users pick, students will gain knowledge in a variety of subjects and get expertise in a number of settings, while also pursuing a demanding path of education.
Benefits of Pursuing the Dual Degree Courses After 12th?
The dual degree program has been ruled out by the UGC for the profit of students in multiple ways. Some of the benefits of pursuing dual degree courses after 12th are:
- The students can study in two different specializations at the same time.
- The students can go for two same level courses like 2 bachelors, 2 masters or any other courses.
- By going for dual degree courses, students will be able to get multiple options in their hands after completing their studies.
- They will be able to save their time by gaining knowledge in two different specializations or courses.
Dual Degree Courses After 12th
Admission to Dual Degree courses after 12th is a program which provides the two degrees even though one enrols into a single study course for a consolidated time period. It’s including one bachelor’s course and one master’s course in less time. It provides a dual degree of both levels in a short time.
In simple terms, if students feel that they want to opt for B.Com and BBA both, then they can do so. The degree will be approved and legal for the career journey. This course study also helps students to have educational liberty without any restrictions.
Eligibility Criteria for Dual Degree Courses After 12th
- The minimum eligibility for ITI admission is to have passed the 12th board examination from a recognized board for admission in the dual degree course.
- This course usually requires 50% marks from students.
- Direct admission to the dual degree program is available at IMTS Institute.
- The admission process will be solely based on merit scored by the students in the last examination.
Advantages of Dual Degree Courses After 12th
- It helps students to complete two degrees in less time.
- It offers various dual degree courses like a Master’s or a Ph.D.
- It is the cost of less other than a separate course.
- You get to learn double in a specified period of time.
Dual Degree Courses After 12th Science
The dual degree program is available to students who are graduating from class 12th in the science stream. UGC recently announced that students can now apply for dual degree courses after 12th science and pursue dual degree courses after 12th science. These are some of the most common courses:
Dual Degree Courses After 12th Commerce
After pursuing 12th commerce, students who want to pursue dual degree courses have the opportunity to do so. The UGC has given approval for the dual degree course in India, the students can go after two same-level courses at the same time.
There are multiple commerce courses after 12th that students can pursue in a dual degree format. Some of the dual degree courses after 12th commerce include:
Dual Degree Courses List After 12th
A number of Dual Degree Courses After 12th are offered in many Indian colleges and Universities to specialize students in two fields at the same time. These courses can be taken once a candidate has done the 12th standard. This type of learning combines a UG and a PG degree.
For example, students who want to learn B-Tech at the UG level and MBA at the PG level can take the dual degree course of B-Tech+MBA. The institutes offering these courses are multiple including both the public and private institutes.
Top Dual Degree Courses After 12th
- B-Tech + BSc
- B-Tech + BCA
- B-Tech + BBA
- BBA + LLB
- BHM + DIHM
- BA + LLB
Employment Areas of Dual Degree Courses
- Researchers Industry
- Professor Technical Engineer
- Forest Department
Job Types of Dual Degree Courses
- quality Analyst
- Technical Consultant
Dual Degree VS Integrated courses
Both Dual degree courses and Integrated courses are different from each other. Let’s check the following points to know what makes them different.
- It needs less time to pursue Dual Degree courses, as the student Studies for both degrees parallelly. In the Integrated course, the students will have to pass all the exams to study the subjects of another course.
- A student can peruse dual degrees in two different subjects that have no relation to each other whereas in an integrated course both UG and PG degrees relate to the same subject.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1: Is dual degree valid in India?
Ans: Yes, Dual degree is valid in India. Many Institutes & colleges offer dual degrees in multiple fields like science, commerce & arts. This degree is approved and can be pursued after passing class 12th.
Ques 2: Which is the best dual degree course after the 12th?
Ans: The best dual degree course after the 12th is BA-BTech, BBA-LLB, BA-LLB, and BCom-BBA & more offered in India.
Ques 3: Can I do double degree after the 12th?
Ans: Yes, anyone who has completed the 12th level examination can do a double degree course.