Dental Course After 12th Admission: Dental Course After 12th is an imperative one and has an imaginative reaction to plan detail structure and make patients increasingly educated about their well-being. A Dental Course is the best opportunity for the future.
Dental Courses provide didactic lectures, demonstrations, group discussions, Clinical work, Seminars, and Conferences. Dental material, Dental anatomy & Oral histology, Oral Pathology, Community Dentistry, Pedodontics, Oral Medicine & Radiology are some of the topics that are generally taught.
Dental Course After 12th Highlights:
|Course Name||Dental Course After 12th|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 26,500 – INR 1,33,500|
Dental Course After 12th
Admission in the dental course after 12th is conducted by most institutions after checking the rankings scored by the applicants in the entrance exams conducted at either the national level or the institution level. The admission for the session of 2022-23 will be started by multiple institutions soon.
Students aspiring dental course after 12th admission should visit the university’s website and fill up the application form. The minimum eligibility requirement for admission to the course is that the applicant should have scored at least a 55% score in the 10+2 class by having biology as one of their main subjects.
Dental Diploma Courses After 12th
Dental courses are the courses that provide the opportunity for students to learn in detail about dental problems and their resolutions. Students who have completed their 12th class and aspire to pursue a diploma course can opt for that as admission to dental diploma courses after 12th is offered by multiple institutions.
Students who have completed their 12th class while having biology as one of the basic subjects and have scored a minimum of 55% score are eligible for applying to get admission to the course.
List of Dental Courses After 12th Duration & Fee :
|Bachelor Of Dental Surgery (BDS)||12th||4 Years||95000/- to 120000/- Per Year|
|Diploma in Dental Material & Oral Hygiene||12th||1 Year||55000/- to 65000/- Per Year|
|Diploma in Dental Technician (DDT)||12th||3 Years||85000/- to 110000/- Per Year|
|Diploma in Para Medical/ Para Dental Course||12th||1 Year||40000/- to 55000/- Per Year|
|Certificate Course in Advanced Implantology||12th||1 Year||35000/- to 40000/- Per Year|
|Certificate Course in Basic Implantology||12th||6 Month||20000/- to 25000/- Per Year|
|Certificate Course in Dental and Oral Hygiene||12th||9 Month||25000/- to 35000/- Per Year|
|Certificate Course in Dental Hygienist||12th||2 Years||96000/- to 120000/- Per Year|
|Certificate Course in Dental Mechanic||12th||9 Month||35000/- to 45000/- Per Year|
|Certificate in Clinical Dental Technique||12th||9 Month||35000/- to 45000/- Per Year|
Dental Course After 12th Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Should Have Passed 12th From recognized board with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- At least 50% marks are required for this course.
- Some institutes take the Admission based on marks and some institutes conduct the entrance exam for the Admission.
- Qualify NEET UG exam
Required Document for the Dental Course After 12th
- 10th Class Marksheet
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet
- 12th class Certificate
- Address Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Income Certificate
- Score Card Certificate
Benefits of Dental Course After 12th
- Candidates can apply in government or Private Hospitals or open up their own dental clinics, to serve Society.
- Apart from being a service to humanity, a career in the field of dental science is one of the most lucrative options at the present time.
- Candidates can get a job in institutes and Universities.
- After the completion of the course, the dental graduates are entitled to use the term Doctor before or their name as the prefix “Dr”.
- Candidates can get a job in a professional field.
Some Specialization fields of Dental Course After 12th
Orthodontic– It deals with straightening and aligning teeth and jaws
Prosthetics– This is beneficial for the care of gums and the diseases that afflict them.
Oral Pathology– It deals with the diagnosis of diseases that affect the mouth
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery– It deals with operations on the mouth and jaw
Periodontics– These techniques used for artificial teeth
Operative Dentistry or Endodontics– It deals with root canal jobs, filling, and cosmetic surgery
Pediatric Dentistry– It deals with treating children with mouth problems.
Diploma and Certificate- level Dental Course After 12th
- Diploma in Dental Assistant
- Diploma in Dental Mechanics
- Diploma in Dental Technician
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene
- Diploma in Dental Operating Room Assistant
- PG Diploma in Dental Technology
- Advanced Diploma in Dental Hygiene
Employment Areas of Dental Course After 12th
- Dental Clinics
- Private Practice
- Research Institutes
- Educational Institutes
- Dental Equipment Manufacturers
- Dental Products Manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical Companies
Job Types of Dental Course After 12th
- Dental Assistant
- Oral Pathologist
- Dental Lab Technician/ Ceramist
- Public Health Specialist
- Medical Representative/ Sales Representative
- Private Practitioner
After Completing BDS you can become
- Dental Surgeon
Conclusion: Although, You had read every description in the above statement. But, in conclusion, these courses are the U G degree and diploma degrees which will help you to make your career after 12th in dental courses. So It’s a bright career option.