Architecture Courses After 12th: Architecture courses become one of the first choices for students after 12th. The courses introduced in the architecture industry provides the learner with a deep understanding of building airport terminals, malls, commercial buildings, and much more.
The architecture courses have culminated in science, commerce, and arts, and developed the ability of candidates to manage construction projects.
Architecture courses are proposed with the influence of planning, engineering, and technology such as BArch, BPlan, BE Construction Technology, and more. Admission to the mentioned courses typically happens on the merit of the entrance test, and qualifying exam marks.
The average fee for architecture courses at the UG level is INR 80,000 to INR 1,20,000 in govt, private, and other universities. Students are allowed to pay the course fee semester-wise. There are many reasons why students like to pursue the architecture program, and some of them are mentioned below.
- Architecture is ideal for students who want to do unique every time with their creativity.
- The travel opportunities are lightened up.
- No physical work needs to be done.
- Handsome salary package.
- Chance to open the company, and be your own boss.
Architecture Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Architecture Courses|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 80,000 – INR 1,20,000|
What is Architecture?
Architecture is the study of the design, planning, and creation of spaces or houses, offices, restaurants, and so on. Now in this learning, students need to have knowledge about mathematics, drawing, and creation of the objects for understanding.
The process of planning, designing, and finally constructing things such as buildings and other structures is known as architecture. Architecture designs are frequently seen as works of art and cultural emblems in the form of buildings. Architectural achievements of ancient societies are frequently associated with them. Students pursuing an architecture degree will learn how to correct building drawings manually or digitally.
Science study is a must for this course study as there are some topics that are related to science, and a better understanding of students’ science background with PCM subjects helps for career and educational growth.
Best Courses After 12th
Skill Requirements for the Architecture Courses After 12th
Architecture courses are mostly opted for by candidates who are coming from a mathematics background. The students who apply for the course must meet the given requirements.
- Applicants who are willing to be enrolled in the courses of architecture should have completed their study levels of 10+2 from a well-known and certified institute. They must have studied previously the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- The skills required from such candidates are knowledge and design skills to create new and unique designs for the structures. Good knowledge of building construction is necessary and the designs must be thorough and details must be given with attention.
- Some other skills that are needed are analytical skills, excellent verbal communication skills, customer service skills, thinking and reasoning, and the ability to present your initiative.
Architecture Courses List After 12th
After completing the education at the level of 10+2 a wide range of courses in the field of architecture are offered. Under the categories of UG, Diploma, and Certificate, such courses can be taken immediately after the 12th. The architecture courses are also offered at the masters and PhD levels.
Nowadays PG Diplomas are also offered that are helpful in providing the experience. After pursuing such courses in architecture individuals can become architectural managers, architecture professors, architectural engineers, and so on.
- BTech Urban & Regional Planning
- Bachelor of Planning
- B.Arch Interior Design
- Diploma in Architecture Engineering
- Certificate in Interior Designing
BArch [Bachelor of Architecture]
|Course Name||Bachelor of Architecture|
|Eligibility||PCM with 55%|
|Fees||30,000 to 1 Lakhs|
Students after passing the class 12th from the science background with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics are eligible. This 5 years long architecture program is known as BArch. The full form of the course is Bachelor of Architecture. The program is designed in a way to guide or knowledge about designing, planning, & constructing the building and structures. The entrance exam scorecard will be accepted for getting into the BArch course.
Diploma in Architecture Courses After 12th
It is a professional-level diploma in which students learn about the structure and design of any building and bridges, monuments, malls and amusement parks. A learner who has passed 12th in the science stream and Scored 55% Marks in main subjects. The main subjects are Maths, Chemistry, and Physics.
Architecture Courses After 12th Commerce
Most peoples in India think the architecture course is reserved for Science stream students. But the Council of Architecture (CoA) change the situation, it made the course available for all the students even commerce as well as Arts stream. But, math as a primary subject is compulsory in the 12th class.
Best Architecture Courses After 12th
|B.Arch||55% in Class 12th with PCM||Rs 39,845||5 Years|
|B.Tech in Urban & Regional Planning||Rs 34,845||4 Years|
|B.Plan||Rs 24,999||3 Years|
|B.Arch in Interior Design||Rs 34,459||5 Years|
|Diploma in Architecture Engineering||50% in 10+2 from any stream||Rs 18,845||3 Years|
Eligibility for Architecture After 12th
The students who are aspiring to get admission in the architecture courses after the 12th need to check the minimum eligibility conditions marked as mandatory The basic eligibility for Architecture After 12th is:
- The aspirant must have passed the 12th class from a recognized institute before filling out the registration form.
- A minimum score of 55% is needed average before getting admission into the architecture courses after 12th.
- The applicants will be required to pass the entrance exam conducted at the national level for admission in this course.
Entrance Exam for Architecture After 12th
Many University offers admission architecture after the 12th on the basis of entrance test score called NATA. The full form of NATA is the “National Aptitude Test in Architecture”.Multiple choice questions are asked in this Entrance test.
Students who want to become architects in their careers must choose a UGC-recognized University. Most universities of India confirm B Arch admission of students on the basis of NATA score. It is a national-level entrance test.