Radiology Courses After 12th: Radiology includes course that focuses on the study of medicine as well as its diagnosis and treatment. Radiology is a technological research that identifies a patient’s body disease and recommends the best treatment and prescription for them. Students can enroll in these courses after completing the 12th grade.
Radiology Courses includes technical related courses such as X-Ray, Sonography, MRI and CT scans. These course studies related to observing and testing patients and identifying the actual problem in the patient’s body. This study involves the tool practice and machine-related work where they get proper knowledge about examining the body’s internal cause and how to prepare a report for the same.
The degree, diploma and certificate courses are available for the students in this course study. The practical and the course learning is assisted by the educational professionals who have been hired. Diploma in Medical Lab Technology and BSc in Radiology are available courses for students to learn, with theoretical and practical aid supplied by the chosen university. This article contains information about course eligibility, universities, and fees for students’ convenience.
Students for this course study can have detailed information related to courses, fees, eligibility, scope and job opportunity. In this blog, we have important pointers and also, if any students need assistance can chat with us through the whatsapp feature, where our educational counsellors will help you out with accurate guidance.
Radiology Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Radiology Courses after 12th|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,000 – INR 1,13,500|
What is Radiology?
Radiology is a branch of medicine that uses imaging technologies to diagnose and treat diseases. Interventional radiology and diagnostic radiology are two radiology subspecialties. Radiologists are medical professionals who specialize in radiology. Diagnostic radiology allows doctors to see into your body. Diagnostic radiologists are professionals in analyzing such images.
The interventional radiologist uses imaging technologies such as fluoroscopy, MRI, ultrasound, and CT to aid with therapy. When little tools and instruments, such as cables and catheters, must be inserted into the body, assist the doctors. Rather than inserting a probe into the body or doing surgery, surgeons can use these approaches to discover and treat infections in virtually any part of the body.
What are the Skill Requirements for the Radiology Courses after 12th?
- There will be an expenditure of about INR 30000 but this fee amount may vary according to the course its duration and the college you select to study.
- There are different levels for the courses radiology thus if you are going to enter the UG courses you will need 3-4 years for the complete studies. Here are courses at the master’s level that demand almost 2 years. The requirement of the time duration for diploma courses will be one year and for certificate courses will be 6-8 months.
- Such courses will require from the learners some skills that are basic and must be kept by every candidate.
- Candidates who take admissions to the radiology courses after the 12th will need to complete the requirements of the course depending on the course and college. Check here:
- A student who applies to the radiology course at the graduate level will need to be a qualified candidate for the 10+2 educational level.
Radiology Courses after 12th List
There is a long list of courses covered in the stream of radiology. Nowadays students at the UG, PG, and PhD are preferring to study the radiology courses. These courses are also demanded in the category of certificate and diploma. It provides the students with a huge scope and job options such as radiologist, radiographer, ultrasound technician, MRI technician, CT scan technologist, radiology nurse, radiology assistant, and so on.
- BSc Radiology
- BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology
- Diploma in Radiography
- Diploma in Medical Radiography Technology
- Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis
- Certificate in Ultrasound
- Certificate in Radiology
Eligibility Criteria for Radiology Courses after 12th
For admissions to UG courses of radiology entrance exam qualification is necessary and the exams in this regard are JNU EE, AIIMS, and DU Entrance Exam. With the qualification of the entrance exam, a merit-based criterion is also needed to be fulfilled by the candidates. As per the admissions rules, a student can only take admissions to the UG radiology courses if the student has completed the 10+2 of learning.