Animation Courses After 12th: Animation is one of the leading industries based on information technology at present. It has grown, and become popular amongst students who have passed 12th from Indian boards. Students are elevating their careers in animation, and its branches such as visual effects, game design, VFX, etc.
Animation courses after the 12th are available at diploma, certificate, and degree levels, e.g., a certificate in animation, a certificate in graphic & web design, BA in Animation, BA in Animation & Digital Filmmaking, etc. The mentioned course fees can be found between INR 6,000 and INR 2,40,000.
Admission to animation courses can be comfortably made with passing scores on the qualifying exams at many universities. The gates for some institutions/universities are opened for only candidates who managed to pass the university or other approved entrance exams. Applicants can pick animation programs as the seed for their professional careers due to the reasons mentioned below.
- The animation degree, diploma, or certificate holders are evolved with industry-based knowledge and skills. Hence, it becomes easy for candidates to find a job soon after passing the animation course.
- The last ten years have been gone with job growth in the animation industry of 40 percent.
- The initial average package of animation course passed candidates is INR 4.8 LPA.
Animation Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Animation Courses|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 35% marks|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 6,000 and INR 2,40,000|
What is Animation?
The concept of animation is the process of creating the illusion of motion by taking successive photographs of drawings, models, or even puppets in a sequence. Since our eyes can only hold an image for about a tenth of a second, the brain merges multiple images into one moving image when they appear in quick succession.
In traditional animation, images are drawn or painted onto transparent celluloid sheets, which are photographed. In the modern era, most animated films are created using computer-generated imagery (CGI), which is a form of computer modeling.
Animation is an innovative and unique way to entertain an audience. In the 12th grade, students have the opportunity to learn how to make animated movies and move things. Diploma courses and degree programs are available for computer software education and training.
It is all about bringing still images to life and telling a story through animation. BA in Animation and Multimedia, B.Sc. in Animation, and Diplomas in 2D and 3D animation are all available.
Types of Animation:
- Traditional Cel Animation
- 3D Animation
- 2D Animation
- Stop Motion Animation
- Typography Animation
Why pursue Animation Course?
Animation courses after 12th are focused on making different static images and designing them in a way to create an illusion so that such demonstrate a motion. The imaginative characters are given life by using the techniques of animation. In this course, students are taught to present the images in such a way that the characters in the images are moving and doing something particular.
There is all about studying animation techniques in this course. If candidates have creative skills and are fond of the animation field then choosing such courses is the best option. After pursuing this course the professions that can be chosen by students are Visual Effect Artist, Game Designer, Art Director, Animator, and so on.
What are the Skill Requirements for Animation Courses After 12th?
Choosing a field on which your career depends is not easy and there are some requirements in each field, similarly studying animation courses requires something from the students. Check some here:
- Every student for the VFX and animation courses is in need of qualifying for the class of 12th from a recognized hub of education. The subjects selected in the past class must be relevant. Students from any field of arts or science can apply for animation courses after the 12th.
- There must be artistic talent in the aspirants so that they can create the right animations and must know the right usage of texture, color, and other things that are used in drawings.
- Nowadays most animators use computer programming for their animation work so fresh students are required to learn some computer skills. Students must have time management skills because in most companies a certain deadline is given to them under which work has to be done.
- A time period of 3 to 4 years is the requirement to complete the UG degree animation courses. One year and 6 months are the time required to complete diploma and certificate courses respectively.
Animation Courses List After 12th
Animation courses are taught under various categories and are dependent on the choice of students. The learners can take the courses at levels of UG, diploma, and certificate. Mostly the UG degree animation courses are chosen by the students after they complete the class 12th. There are numerous animation courses provided at the graduate level in most Indian institutes. A list of such VFX and animation courses after the 12th that can be opted for by students is given here.
- BSc Animation
- BA Multimedia
- BA 3D Animation
- BSc in Multimedia and Animation
- BSc Animation, Graphics, and VFX
- BA VFX and Animation
- BSc Multimedia, Animation, and Graphic Design
BA in Animation and Graphic Design: It is a bachelor’s course. It comes under vocational courses. In this course, students learn about 2D Animation and 3D animation. These animated videos are used in many places like movies, games, etc. The fee for this is slightly higher than other traditional courses.
Bachelor of Science in Animation is a 3-Year undergraduate degree course. It deals with the study of the preparation of photographic sequences, 2D images, 3D images, drawing, and designing. A candidate with this degree has a lot of career opportunities. The average fee range for this program in India is between INR 1.6 Lakhs to 4.8 lakhs which varies in different institutes.
Best Animation Courses After 12th
|BSc in Animation||Class 12th from the science stream||3 Years||Rs 28,499 to Rs 34,499|
|BSc in Multimedia & VFX||3 Years||Rs 21,499 to Rs 27,499|
|Bachelor of Visual Arts||Minimum 45% marks in 10+2 class||4 Years||Rs 21,899 to Rs 35,499|
|Diploma in Digital Film Making and Animation||Class 10th or 12th Passed||1 to 3 Years||Rs 19,999 to Rs 21,499|
|Diploma in Animation & 3D||1 to 3 Years||Rs 15,499 to Rs 19,999|
|Diploma in VFX||1 to 3 Years||Rs 12,499 to Rs 18,499|
Eligibility Criteria for Animation Courses after 12th
Eligibility criteria provided for animation courses include a certificate of 10+2 within any subject of study. There must be a minimum of 50% score for the general aspirants and 45% for the reserved aspirants. In some institutes, admissions are also based on entrance exam scores. A common entrance exam that is conducted for admissions to animation courses is UCEED. This entrance exam is only for the UG course animation.
Animation Courses After 12th fees
In the field of Animation, there are many courses offered to students. All these courses are vocational. It indicates, that all stream students can apply for Animation Courses After the 12th. Different types of courses are available in the colleges like certificate courses, diploma courses, and bachelor-level courses. The fee may vary according to the level, of course, opted by the students.
Animation and Multimedia Courses After 12th
Animation and Multimedia courses have recently got a severe hike as the demand for professionals has reached the next level. Students who have an interest in virtual effects, creating virtual images, and presenting their ideas in the form of videos or photos with the help of animation should opt for these courses.
The eligibility criteria required for admission to these courses is that the students should have passed their 10+2 class while having a minimum of 45% score from a recognized institution. The career opportunity after pursuing animation and multimedia courses after 12th for students is very high as they can get jobs in multiple disciplines like animator, image editor, texture artist, etc.
Animation Diploma Courses After 12th
After the 12th Diploma courses are available in animation and VFX fields in India. The duration of these animation diploma courses is 1 to 3 years. Can I do a diploma in animation after the 12th? Students can directly apply at IMTS Institute for a diploma in animation after the 12th. There are also specializations in the animation field available that can be pursued at diploma levels.
- Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX
- Diploma Game Development
- Diploma in Graphics, Web Designing, and 2D Animation (DGWA)
- Diploma in Web Designing and Programming
- Diploma 3D Animation
- Diploma in Visual Effects &3D Animation
- Advanced Diploma in Game Development
- Diploma in Game Art and Design
- Diploma in Animation
- Diploma course in 3D Stereoscopic Film Making Course
- Diploma In Graphic Design and Motion Graphics
- Diploma in Multimedia and Animation
- Diploma in Game Programming
- Diploma in VFX (Visual Effects)
- Diploma in 3D Animation, Game Design, and Development
- Diploma in Game Engineering
- Diploma – Graphic Design
- Advanced Program in Digital Media & Design
- Diploma in Animation and VFX
- Diploma in Game Arts Professional
- Diploma in VFX & Cine Effects
Animation Courses After 12th in India
Animation courses in India are beneficial for students who are interested in computer design and animation learning. The field of animation leads to an effective career in India after the course completion, and the learning subjects are all practical and computer-based. The course study is also now available in India through the degree mode, and also diploma & certificate courses are available for the students.
Scope for Animation Courses After 12th
Students who are learning about the animation discipline or are willing to pursue animation courses after the 12th will be provided the opportunity for upgrading their career levels and the chances of getting into successful positions in their careers.
Here are some prestigious posts on which a candidate can work.
- Texture Artist
- Rigging Artist
- Game Designer
- Lighting Artist
- Rendering Artist
- Image Editor
- 3D/ 2D Animator
The average salary package that an applicant can expect to get after passing animation courses after the 12th can be from INR 2.32 LPA to INR 6.58 LPA.