Animation Courses after 12th: Animation is a unique and innovative method of entertaining an audience. After completing their 12th grade, students can learn how to create animated movies and move things. Computer software education and training are available as part of a degree programme or through diploma courses.
Animation is all about bringing still images to life and telling a story. BA in Animation and Multimedia, B.Sc. in Animation, and Diplomas in 2D and 3D animation are all available. There are more such courses available for animation, and more extensive information is accessible in the page below, so readers should read the entire article for more information.
Animation Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Animation Courses|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 52,500 – INR 2,82,500|
Why pursue Animation?
Animation courses after 12th are focused on making different static images and designing them in a way to create an illusion so that such demonstrate a motion. The imaginative characters are given life by using the techniques of animation. In this course students are taught to present the images in such a way that the characters in the images are moving and doing something particular.
There is all about studying the animation techniques in this course. If candidates have creative skills and are fond of the animation field then choosing such courses is the best option. After pursuing this course the professions that can be chosen by students are Visual Effect Artist, Game Designer, Art Director, Animator, and so on.
What are the Skill Requirements for Animation Courses after 12th?
Choosing a field on which your career depends is not easy and there are some requirements in each field, similarly studying animation courses requires something from the students. Check some here:
- Every aspirant for the animation courses is in need of qualifying for the class of 12th from a recognized hub of education. The subjects selected in the past class must be relevant. Students from any field of arts or science can apply.
- There must be artistic talent in the aspirants so that they can create the right animations and must know the right usage of texture, color, and others things that are used in drawings.
- Nowadays most animators use computer programming for their animation work so the fresh students are required to learn some computer skills. Candidates must have time management skills because in most companies a certain deadline is given to them under which work has to be done.
- A time period of 3 to 4 years is the requirement to complete the undergraduate degree programs. One year and 6 months are the time required to complete diploma and certificate courses respectively.
Animation Courses After 12th List
Animation courses are taught under various categories and are dependent on the choice of students. The learners can take the courses at levels of graduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate, and doctorate. Mostly the bachelor’s degree courses are chosen by the students after they complete the 12th standard. There are numerous animation courses provided at the graduate level in most Indian institutes. A list of such programs that can be opted for by candidates is given here.
- BSc Animation
- BA Multimedia
- BA 3D Animation
- BSc in Multimedia and Animation
- BSc Animation, Graphics, and VFX
- BA VFX and Animation
- BSc Multimedia, Animation, and Graphic Design
Eligibility Criteria for Animation Courses after 12th
Eligibility criteria provided for animation courses include a certificate of 10+2 within any subject of study. There must be a minimum of 50% score for the general aspirants and 45% for the reserved aspirants. In some institutes, admissions are also based on entrance exam scores. A common entry exam that is conducted for admissions to the animation courses is UCEED. This entrance exam is only for the UG course animation.
Animation and Multimedia Courses After 12th
Animation and Multimedia courses have recently got a severe hike as the demand for professionals has reached the next level. Students who have an interest in virtual effects, creating virtual images, and presenting their ideas in the form of videos or photos with the help of animation should opt for these courses.
The eligibility criteria required for admission to these courses is that the students should have passed their 10+2 class while having a minimum of 45% scores from a recognized institution. The career opportunity after pursuing animation and multimedia courses after 12th for students is very high as they can get jobs in multiple disciplines like animator, image editor, texture artist, etc.