IT Courses After 12th: Information technology most commonly known as IT has become one of the most important parts of our society in recent times and along with it the demand for professionals in this sector has also increased. Students are nowadays getting brief knowledge about the hardware and software of computers.
Students who have completed their 12th class from the science stream are more likely to get admission into the IT courses after 12th if they had mathematics as one of the main subjects. The career opportunities for students pursuing these course is seriously very high if compared with many other disciplines.
IT Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||IT Courses|
|Duration||6 Month – 4 Years|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,500 to INR 1,62,000|
What is IT?
IT programs encompass the learning of systems and servers in order to process, analyze, save, and protect commercial information or another piece of data intended for official networking. This is one of a broad curriculum designed to equip you for a position like a beginning IT Specialist Position. The world of IT is introduced to students through such courses.
There are different facets of IT that students learn in this course and these include computer software, customer service, internet, computer hardware, and troubleshooting. It’s among the world’s rapidly expanding employment sectors. There is always a need for one IT specialist in each company and if a student graduates in IT he/she can apply everywhere in any of the world’s IT companies to get the job.
What are the Skill Requirements for IT Courses After 12th?
Aspirants seeking admission to the IT courses after 12th are required to apply for the course if that student meets the requirements as provided here:
- Every institute first checks the academic qualification of the student and if the student has 12th standard qualification then he/she can apply for this program.
- In the IT courses, there is so much to learn about computers and networks and in the learning period, students should basically know to assemble the computer’s different parts. He/she must know to choose the right program and install other programs on the computers at the initial level.
- The students must comprehend what the online world is, how this all operates, or how it affects new lifestyles and the mind of students must be analytical. If a candidate has the problem solving and soft skills it will be more beneficial for them to learn more about the computers.
- Students of the IT program should be best in organizational, communication, and project management skills. While learning the course students should be more focused on programming, data analysis, cloud computing, etc., as these skills are highly demanded in the job industry.
IT Courses After 12th List
There is numerous type of IT courses in which students can build their career and become IT specialist. One can do a bachelor in IT, Masters’s in IT, PhD in IT, or even a Diploma in IT courses. Based on the program one choose the duration is varying for each program.
When students are enrolled in UG courses they get a degree in 3 years and for Diploma similarly, 2-3 years are required. Some institutes also provide one-year diploma courses.
Top IT courses after 12th
- BSc in Information Technology
- BE/B-Tech in IT
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- BE/B-Tech in Information Security
- BE/B-Tech in Information & Communication Technology
- Diploma in IT
Eligibility Criteria for IT Course After 12th
A general merit criterion for enrolling in the IT courses is based on the previous qualification and as per the requirement, it must be up to the 12th standard. A score of 50% is mandatory at that level and similarly a good score in the entrance exam. The exam for IT admissions is MET, BITSAT, JEE main, and many other institute-level entrance tests.
IT Courses After 12th Commerce
The students who are interested in improving their knowledge and skills related to information technology and related sectors can apply for admission into the IT Courses after 12th after commerce. There are various courses that an applicant can opt among the IT courses after 12th commerce, some of them are:
- Tally ERP Course
- Other Diploma Courses
- Hardware and Networking Courses
- Diploma in Office Automation
- Graphic Designing
- Digital Marketing
- Web Designing & Development
- 3D Animation & VFX
- Data Entry Operator Course
- B.Com in Computer Applications
- Certificate in Computerized Accounting
IT Courses After 12th in India
IT Courses After 12th in India are offered by various institutions. Courses like BSc IT, BTech IT, BCA, VFX, Graphic Design, Video Editing, Digital Marketing, etc. come under the IT Courses after 12th. These courses’ duration varies from 3 months to 4 years.
As we know Information Technology or IT Sector is booming in India. It is one of the most significant growth factors of India’s economy. Many students are attracted by the IT hubs like Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida, etc.