IT Courses After 12th: Information technology, commonly known as IT, has become one of the booming sectors, as has the demand for professionals in this field. Students are nowadays getting brief knowledge about the hardware and software of computers. Every field is affected by technology in some way.
Students who completed their 12th class from the science stream are more likely to get into IT courses after 12th, if they had mathematics as one of their main subjects. When compared to many other fields, students who pursue these courses have very high career prospects.
The admission process for IT courses in India typically begins in January and ends in December. Admissions to a variety of courses are available at the universities, including B.Tech, B.Sc IT, BCA, and Diploma Courses.
Applicants can apply for the mentioned courses via either online or offline modes. Application fees for information technology courses generally range from 200 to 1,500 rupees. Applicants for IT courses are admitted based on their merit after passing the qualifying exam. This article will describe entrance exams in the upcoming section.
IT Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||IT Courses|
|Duration||6 Months – 4 Years|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Salary||3L to 6L per annum|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,500 to INR 1,62,000|
What is IT?
IT programs contain the learning of systems and servers in order to process, analyze, save, and protect commercial information or another piece of data intended for official networking. This is one of a broad curriculum designed to equip you for a position like a beginning IT Specialist Position. The world of IT is introduced to students through such courses.
There are different facets of IT that students learn in this course and these include computer software, customer service, internet, computer hardware, and troubleshooting. It’s among the world’s rapidly expanding employment sectors. There is always a need for one IT specialist in each company and if a student graduates in IT he/she can apply everywhere in any of the world’s IT companies to get the job.
What are the Skill Requirements for IT Courses After 12th?
Aspirants seeking admission to the IT courses after 12th are required to apply for the course if that student meets the requirements as provided here:
- Every institute first checks the academic qualification of the student and if the student has 12th standard qualification then he/she can apply for this program.
- In the IT courses, there is so much to learn about computers and networks and in the learning period, students should basically know to assemble the computer’s different parts. He/she must know to choose the right program and install other programs on the computers at the initial level.
- The students must comprehend what the online world is, how this all operates, or how it affects new lifestyles and the mind of students must be analytical. If a candidate has problem-solving and soft skills it will be more beneficial for them to learn more about computers.
- Students of the IT program should be best in organizational, communication, and project management skills. While learning the course students should be more focused on programming, data analysis, cloud computing, etc., as these skills are highly demanded in the job industry.
IT Courses After 12th List
There is numerous type of IT courses in which students can build their career and become IT specialist. One can do a Bachelor in IT, Master in IT, Ph.D. in IT, or even a Diploma in IT courses. Based on the program one chooses the duration is varying for each program.
For students enrolled in UG courses, they get a degree after 3 years of study and for those enrolled in Diploma courses, they get a diploma after 2-3 years. There are also some institutes that offer one-year diploma courses that can be completed in one year.
Top IT courses after 12th
- BSc in Information Technology
- BE/B-Tech in IT
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- BE/B-Tech in Information Security
- BE/B-Tech in Information & Communication Technology
- Diploma in IT
Eligibility Criteria for IT Course After 12th
Generally speaking, the eligibility criteria for enrolling in IT courses are based on the previous academic performance of the applicant, and as per the requirement, the previous academic performance has to be up to the 12th standard.
It is mandatory for a student to achieve a minimum score of 50% in that level, as well as a good score in the entrance exam. There are a number of institute-level entrance tests that are required for IT admissions, including the MET, BITSAT, and JEE main.
IT Courses After 12th Commerce
The students who are interested in improving their knowledge and skills related to information technology and related sectors can apply for admission into the IT Courses after 12th after commerce. There are various courses that an applicant can opt among the IT courses after 12th commerce, some of them are:
- Tally ERP Course
- Other Diploma Courses
- Hardware and Networking Courses
- Diploma in Office Automation
- Graphic Designing
- Digital Marketing
- Web Designing & Development
- 3D Animation & VFX
- Data Entry Operator Course
- B.Com in Computer Applications
- Certificate in Computerized Accounting
IT Courses After 12th in India
IT Courses After 12th in India are offered by various institutions. Courses like BSc IT, BTech IT, BCA, VFX, Graphic Design, Video Editing, Digital Marketing, etc. come under the IT Courses after 12th. These courses’ duration varies from 3 months to 4 years.
As we know Information Technology or IT Sector is booming in India. It is one of the most significant growth factors in India’s economy. Many students are attracted by the IT hubs like Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida, etc.
IT Courses After 12th Scope
After finishing your 12th-grade education and completing IT courses, you can expect to receive a basic salary of approximately 4-6 LPA on average, based on your skills and the course you completed in IT. Companies such as Tech Mahindra, TCS, Microsoft, Amazon, ASUS, Accenture, and Infosys, etc. there are various job profiles available some of them listed below:
- Mobile Application Development.
- Graphic Designing.
- Digital Marketing.
- Software Engineering.
- Animation & VFX.
- Web Designing & Development.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: In IT courses, what are the topics covered?
Ans: There are various topics covered in IT courses almost all technical courses are there check out the list below:
- Introduction to programming.
- Basic Electronics.
- Electrical Measurements.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Engineering Mathematics.
- Data Structures and Algorithms.
Ques 2: What are the career prospects after completing IT courses after 12th?
Ans: Following the completion of information technology (IT) courses after 12th or IT diploma courses after 12th a number of career opportunities are available to you such as web designer, database manager, web developer, software developer, data security officer, IT engineer, etc.