Air Hostess Courses After 12th: Air hostess is one of the most attractive career options after passing the 12th exam. The number of applicants for admission to air hostess courses has increased dramatically over the past two decades. The air hostess programs are offered at the certificate, diploma, and undergraduate degree levels, and courses are taught both theoretically, and practically to evolve learners with skills to perform exceptionally well in the professional arena.
Air Hostess Courses After 12th, an aspirant can select a career in the air hostess industry including BSc in Air Hostess Training, Airline Cabin Crew Online Training, Certificate in Cabin Crew, Certificate in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management, etc. The minimum duration of Air Hostess courses is eight months, and the maximum duration is four years for the selected programs.
- Air hostess courses after 12th how many years? The duration of the air hostess courses lies between 6 months to 3 years. It may vary as per the institute and the type of course.
- The fee for air hostess programs starts from INR 45,000 to INR 1,75,000. The benefits for air hostesses’ programs are as follows:
- Many airlines in India, and abroad offer numerous advantages for the air hostess such as retirement benefits, subsidized flight tickets, 13 to 16 days off in a month, life insurance, medical allowances, etc.
- The job profession also enables professionals to interact with dozens of people every day, which benefits people in some way for both professional and personal growth.
Air Hostess Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Air Hostess Courses|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 42,500 – INR 2,40,500|
Why Air Hostess Courses After 12th?
After 12th, students who want to be air hostesses or work in related fields can enroll in Air Hostess courses. Airlines have experienced rapid growth in the past few years, leading to an increase in job openings. To study air hostess courses, students must complete their 12th grade from a recognized educational board.
The curriculum of this type, of course, is generally object-oriented, so graduates are prepared to seek professional employment after finishing their education. Applicants who pass the air hostess course after 12th can expect to earn between INR 7.12 LPA and INR 12.82 LPA on average.
The list of Air Hostess Courses After 12th includes a range of programs, including BSc Aviation & Diplomas in Air Hostess. Depending on the course level, the duration varies. These air hostess programs are a wise choice for students who are interested in working in the aviation industry in India.
Best Courses After 12th
List of Air Hostess Courses After 12th
Most others depend on a selection of candidates using only the previous qualification criteria. Many Air Hostess Courses After 12th of air hostess that can be immediately taken after doing intermediate are given as:
|B.Tech Aircraft maintenance engineering||4 Years||Degree|
|BTech Aeronautical Engineering||4 Years||Degree|
|BSc in Aviation||3 to 4 Years||Degree|
|BMS Aviation Management||3 Years||Degree|
|BSc Airline, Tourism, and Hospitality||3 Years||Degree|
|BBA in Aviation||3 Years||Degree|
|BA in Travel and Tourism Management||3 Years||Degree|
|UG Degree in International Travel Management and Airline.||3 Years||Degree|
|Diploma in Cabin Crew||2 years||Diploma|
|Diploma in Airlines Management||1 to 3 years||Diploma|
|Diploma in Travel, Hospitality and Tourism Management.||1 to 2 years||Diploma|
|Diploma in Aviation Management||1 to 2 years||Diploma|
|Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management||1 Year||Diploma|
|Diploma in Flight Attendant Training||1 Year||Diploma|
|Diploma in Air Hostess Training||1 Year||Diploma|
|Diploma in Aviation Customer Service.||1 Year||Diploma|
|Certificate in Flight Pursuer/Air Hostess||6 months to 1 year||Certificate|
|Certificate in Aviation Security and Safety||6 months to 1 year||Certificate|
|Certificate in Flight Pursuer/Air Hostess||6 months to 1 year||Certificate|
|Certificate in Aviation Security and Safety||6 months to 1 year||Certificate|
Skill Requirements for Air Hostess Courses After 12th
A student who will be an air hostess will have to study the courses of air hostess after completing the 12th and this demands some requirements. Here are some:
- The major skill required to get fitted for the job is the student must have good customer service skills for working with the passengers and dealing with them gently.
- There are some skills that are required to be an air hostess and these are having excellent communication, must be physically fit and healthy, and having a lower weight.
- The student must have an in-depth knowledge of public safety and precautions for the customers and must take public security as a priority.
- A personal interview will be there required to test the interpersonal skills of the candidates, deposition and personality traits.
- A student must b physically fit. Height and weight ratio is considered at the time of recruitment of any air hostess. So, the students must take care of their health.
Eligibility Criteria for Air Hostess Courses After 12th
- Students of all streams can pursue air hostess courses after the 12th. They should have scored a minimum mark of 45% on their scorecard.
- They must have qualified for their senior secondary education from a recognized School.
- There is no entrance exam conducted for admission to this professional course.
- Knowledge of other languages is beneficial for selection.
- Age must be between 18 and 27 years.
- Enrolling in an air hostess training program, gaining practical experience, and maintaining physical fitness are essential aspects to follow for aspirants.
Students from both the science and arts can apply to pursue this course. Most of the selections are made on merit-based criteria, however, some top Institutes may conduct their own entrance exam for checking students’ eligibility. A group discussion and interview round will also be necessary to clear for the students.
Air Hostess Courses After 12th Fees
These courses are available at UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate levels and the fee structure of the course at each level is different. An average fee structure is varying from Rs. 42,500 to Rs. 2,40,500 per annum. The fee also includes tuition fees, identity card fees, exam fees and some other charges too.
How to Become Air Hostess in India?
The profession of air hostess, also known as a flight attendant, is becoming more and more popular worldwide. In the last two decades in India alone, the employment zone has stretched itself quite magnificently. People who get to find the way of being an air hostess, earning some handsome packages as well as the chance to travel to dream destinations too.
Air Hostess Salary Per Month in India
The salary of air hostess professionals differs as per their roles and respective flight administrations or airlines. One can find the role-wise salary of air hostesses below.
- Trainee Air Hostess: Someone with a trainee profile in the air hostess domain can earn a stipend of around 15,000 to 25,000 Indian rupees per month.
- Junior Air Hostess: Those who complete the training, can apply for the junior air hostess job roles and earn around 25,000 to 40,000 per month.
- Senior Air Hostess: Experience professionals in the air hostess field can earn a handsome salary of INR 40,000 to INR 60,000.
Best Air Hostess Courses After 12th
B.Sc Aviation: BSc Aviation is an undergraduate degree course in aviation that lasts for three years. A major focus of the course is aircraft flight. The duration of a full-time course is three years, which is divided into six semesters.
BBA in Tourism Management: This program offers a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree in Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM) after three years (6 semesters). Graduates are qualified to hold management and specialist positions within the tourism and travel industry as well as to pursue a postgraduate degree.
Bachelor of Hospitality and Travel Management: A Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality focuses on business knowledge that applies to the tourism industry. Students learn how to utilize tourism as a source of economic, social, and environmental change.
Degree in International Airline and Travel Management: This course is designed for students interested in a career in the Airline & Travel Tourism industry, as well as those familiarizing themselves with Passenger Service, Travel Agencies, Airline Offices, Back offices, etc.
Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management: BTTM is a 3 years course available for students who want to have a good career in tourism field study and also the practical training is assisted in a way where students can get a proper educational journey.
B.Sc. In Air Hostess training: The aviation industry is growing all over the world, and professional education courses are available in India to prepare air hostesses and flight attendants. A career as an air hostess is the primary line of work in an airline. This profession involves an enthusiastic and friendly personality. The course duration is of 3 years.
BBA Aviation: It is a 3-year durational aviation management course. That allows you to study to oversee the Department of Airlines and Airports. After completing this course a candidate can apply for the post of air hostess. The average fee range of this aviation management degree program is between INR 1 Lakhs to 3 Lakhs.
Diploma in Aviation Customer Service: This is a 6 months diploma course. Candidates can apply in this course after 12th, in this course the common eligibility criteria is he/she should be fluent in English. In this work course candidates will learn how to represent the company, provide company services to the customers. And also maintain a professional relationship with the customers.
B.Sc Airlines, Tourism, and Hospitality Management: B.Sc Airlines, Tourism, and Hospitality Management is a three-year degree. It includes planning, studying, managing, and offering lodging, recreation, food, habitation, entertainment, convenient travel, and tourism services. This B.Sc specialization course admission offers in online, offline, and distance modes.
Cabin Crew Courses After 12th
There are diploma and certificate courses available for Aviation and Cabin crew courses. The duration of these cabin crew courses is between 2 to 3 years. It offers career opportunities for the students, and it teaches the welfare and safety of the passengers on board. Admission to the Cabin Crew courses has started at IMTS Institute, and the admission is completely based on the merit score of the students. Diploma and certificate air hostess courses are also available to enhance skills and seek specialization in the course.
Cabin Crew Qualification or Requirements
- First candidates must have completed their senior secondary examinations (10+2) in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board. Either the candidates have their graduation in Aviation.
- What is age limit for cabin crew? The minimum age requires to join a cabin crew course is 17 years the maximum age limit is 26 years.
- The female candidates should be a minimum of 5 feet 2 inches enough and the male candidates should be 5 feet 7 inches tall enough.
- The candidate must be wholly physically able and have all 6 visions.
- The candidates have been through a written test administered by the organization itself and a personal interview. Later the shortlisted candidates could proceed further with the training.
Air Hostess Courses After 12th Science
Air hostess are generally meant for professionals who have a passion for travelling from place to place, the students who have completed their 12th class can go for air hostess courses. Students after completing their intermediate education from the science stream can opt for these courses.
There are multiple top-rated air hostess courses after 12th science listed below and the students can opt from them. Check the list below:
- BSc Aviation
- BBA in Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Hospitality and Travel Management
- Degree in International Airline and Travel Management
- Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management
- B.Sc. in Air Hostess training
Air Hostess Courses After 12th Commerce
Air Hostess Courses After 12th are popular because of the attractive salary and job responsibilities. Commerce stream students can get admission in air hostess courses because all students are eligible, but they must have some soft skills such as communication, time management, and good health. There are several popular Air Hostess courses after 12th grade for commerce students, including a Diploma in Cabin Crew, a Bachelor of Business Administration or MBA in Aviation, and a Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management.
Air Hostess Courses After 12th Arts
The Indian airline industry is playing a significant role in the boom of the airline industry all over the world. Air hostess is the most attractive job post in the industry because of its responsibilities, dress code, skills, management, etc. A student can be an air hostess by completing an air hostess course after 12th arts. The job profile is not demanding any specialization of subjects regarding the air hostess course. Arts students are also eligible for the same course.
Types of Air Hostess & Cabin Crew
Major When we hear about Air Hostess the thing that clicks in our mind is the flight hostess that is instructing and managing the flight members, but apart from this there are 3 types of Air Hostess Courses that are like:
- Flight Attendant: For the passenger’s safety, Flight Attendant makes sure that the travel journey is smoother and all the safety precautions are taken.
- Ground Staff: Before and after the departure of the flight the Ground Staff is on duty for the passengers to resolve their queries and guide them.
- Cabin Crew: For the comfort and safety of the flight Cabin Crew looks forward for the passenger’s help if required while travelling.
- Sky Marshals: To protect passengers from uneven hijacks Sky marshal is appointed and they are secret staff available for emergency.
Air Hostess Courses After 12th Scope
Air hostess is something that young girls look up to as a lucrative, bright, and challenging career choice. To do this job successfully, one must be equipped with a lot of growth as this job offers an exceptionally rewarding pay package, frequent travel, and the opportunity to travel the world.
Air Hostess Courses Job Duties & Responsibilities
Each Profession has Job Responsibilities and Air Hostess Course apart from being an enjoyable travel free Job, there are numerous roles and responsibilities available, Let’s have a look at them:-
- The very first Responsibility is that Air Hostess should Instruct all the Safety measures to the passengers once they are on board.
- Air Hostess While Flight takes off needs to greet passengers and should ask if they need to do something or not.
- The refreshment serving to the passengers.
- In between the travel if any passengers have any problem or need any assistance then it’s the air hostess’s responsibility to assist them.
- There is some product sale that is carried on the flight and selling them and keeping a money record is also important.
- There are various guidelines and announcements that are made by Air Hostess during the flight.
More Courses After 12th
FAQs Related to Air Hostess Courses After 12th
Ques 1: Which stream study is required for Air Hostess Courses?
Ans: Arts/Science/Commerce All three-stream students are eligible for the Air Hostess Courses.
Ques 2: If a female candidate has a height of 4.9, can she become an air hostess?
Ans: Unfortunately the answer is no, because the minimum height required is 5’2 to be a flight attendant.
Ques 3: Is a bachelor’s or Graduation Degree a must for Air Hostess Field?
Ans: Generally, applicants should just have a 12th pass certificate which is the minimum requirement for being an air hostess, so a bachelor’s/graduation degree is not mandatory but optional.