Air Hostess Courses After 12th: Air Hostess, also known as cabin crew, flight attendants, and many more names aboard the plane, is in charge of a variety of passenger comfort responsibilities. After the 12th grade, students can pick from a wide range of air hostess courses to suit their interests and qualifications. To be eligible for air hostess studies beyond 12th, students must have finished their 12th grade from a recognized university.
Air Hostess Courses After 12th includes many programs, including BSc Aviation, Diploma in Air Hostess & more. The duration varies as per the course level from UG to certificate. Students who have a great interest in getting into the aviation sector of India must pursue these air hostess programs.
Air Hostess courses can be learned after completing the 12th standard and students have a wide range of program level to choose between. Also, Air hostess skills can also be achieved from certificate or diploma courses.
Air Hostess Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Air Hostess Courses|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 42,500 – INR 2,40,500|
Best Courses After 12th
Why Air Hostess Courses After 12th?
The Air Hostess courses after 12th are an opportunity for students who aspire for a career as air hostesses and at related profiles. The airline industry has been growing rapidly in the past years which has led towards an increase in job opportunities for students.
The curriculum of these courses is generally object oriented, which means when an applicant completes their education they are ready to apply for professional jobs. The average salary package that an applicant can expect to get on passing the air hostess courses after 12th can range from INR 7.12 LPA to INR 12.82 LPA.
List of Air Hostess Courses After 12th
Most others depend on selections of candidates using only the previous qualification criteria. Many courses of air hostess that can be immediately taken after doing intermediate are given as:
- BMS Aviation Management
- BBA in Aviation
- BSc Airline, Tourism, and Hospitality
- Diploma in Aviation
- Diploma in Cabin Crew
- Diploma in Air Hostess Training
- Diploma in Airlines Management
- Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management
- PG Diploma in International Airline and Travel Management
- Diploma in Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Training
- Diploma in Aviation Customer Service.
- Diploma in Travel, Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- B.Sc. Aviation
- BA in Travel and Tourism Management
- Degree in International Travel Management and Airline.
- Certificate in Aviation Security and Safety
- Certificate in Flight Pursuer/Air Hostess
Skill Requirements for Air Hostess Courses After 12th
A student who will be an air hostess will have to study the courses of air hostess after completing the 12th and this demands some requirements. Here are some:
- The major skill required to get fitted for the job is the student must have good customer service skills for working it with the passengers and dealing with them gently.
- There are some skills that are required to be an air hostess and these are having excellent communication, must be physically fit and healthy, and having a lower weight.
- The student must have a in-depth knowledge of public safety and precautions for the customers and must take public security as a priority.
- A personal interview will be there required to test the interpersonal skills of the candidates, deposition and personality traits.
- A student must b physically fit. Height and weight ratio is considered at the time of recruitment of any air hostess. So, the students must take care of their health.
Eligibility Criteria for Air Hostess Courses After 12th
- Students of all streams can pursue air hostess courses after the 12th. they should have scored a minimum mark of 45% on their scorecard.
- They must have qualified their senior secondary education from a recognized School.
- There is no entrance exam conducted for admission to this professional course.
Students from both the science and arts can apply to pursue this course. Most of the selections are made on the merit-based criteria, however, some top Institutes may conduct their own entrance exam for checking students’ eligibility. A group discussion and interview round will also be necessary to clear for the students.
How to Become Air Hostess?
To become an air hostess in India, one must have to select and pursue an air hostess training course. To familiarize with air hostess training in the aviation sector as well as aspects to consider when operating an aircraft, classroom education is blended with hands-on training. Men can also excel in this aviation sector if they gain a thorough understanding of the subject. The training of air hostess can be learned through diploma or bachelor degree.
Best Air Hostess Courses After 12th
B.Sc Aviation: BSc Aviation is an undergraduate degree course in aviation that lasts for three years. A major focus of the course is aircraft flight. The duration of a full-time course is three years, which is divided into six semesters.
BBA in Tourism Management: This program offers a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree in Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM) after three years (6 semesters). Graduates are qualified to hold management and specialist positions within the tourism and travel industry as well as to pursue a postgraduate degree.
Bachelor of Hospitality and Travel Management: A Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality focuses on business knowledge that applies to the tourism industry. Students learn how to utilize tourism as a source of economic, social, and environmental change.
Degree in International Airline and Travel Management: This course is designed for students interested in a career in the Airline & Travel Tourism industry, as well as those familiarizing themselves with Passenger Service, Travel Agencies, Airline Offices, Back offices, etc.
Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management: BTTM is a 3 years course available for the students who want to have a good career in the tourism field study and also the practical training is assisted in a way where students can get a proper educational journey.
B.Sc. In Air Hostess training: The aviation industry is growing all over the world, and professional education courses are available in India to prepare air hostesses and flight attendants.
A career as an air hostess is the primary line of work in an airline. This profession involves an enthusiastic and friendly personality. The course duration is of 3 years.
Cabin Crew Courses After 12th
There are diploma and certificate courses available for the Aviation and Cabin crew courses. The duration of these cabin crew courses is between 2 to 3 years. It offers career opportunities for the students, and it teaches the welfare and safety of the passengers on board. Admission to the Cabin Crew courses has started at IMTS Institute, and the admission is completely based on the merit score of the students. Diploma and certificate air hostess courses are also available to enhance skills and seek specialization in the course.
Air Hostess Courses After 12th Science
Air hostess are generally meant for professionals who have passion for travelling from place to place, the students who have completed their 12th class can go for air hostess courses. Students after completing their intermediate education from science stream can opt for these courses.
There are multiple top rated air hostess courses after 12th science listed below and the students can opt from them. Check the list below:
- BSc Aviation
- BBA in Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Hospitality and Travel Management
- Degree in International Airline and Travel Management
- Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management
- B.Sc. in Air Hostess training
Air Hostess Courses After 12th Arts
The Indian airline industry is playing a significant role in the boom of the airline industry all over the world. Air hostess is the most attractive job post in the industry because of its responsibilities, dress code, skills, management, etc. A student can be an air hostess by completing an air hostess course after 12th arts. The job profile is not demanding any specialization of subjects regarding the air hostess course. Arts students are also eligible for the same course.
Types of Air Hostess & Cabin Crew
Major When we hear about Air Hostess the thing that clicks in our mind is the flight hostess that is instructing and managing the flight members, but apart from this there are 3 types of Air Hostess Courses that are like:-
- Flight Attendant: For the passenger’s safety, Flight Attendant makes sure that the travel journey is smoother and all the safety precautions are taken.
- Ground Staff: Before and after the departure of the flight the Ground Staff is on duty for the passengers to resolve their queries and guide them.
- Cabin Crew: For the comfort and safety in the flight Cabin Crew looks forward for the passenger’s help if required while travelling.
- Sky Marshals: To protect passengers from uneven hijacks Sky marshal is appointed and they are secret staff available for the emergency.
Air Hostess Courses Job Duties & Responsibilities
Each Profession has Job Responsibilities and Air Hostess Course apart from being an enjoyable travel free Job, there are numerous roles and responsibilities available, Let’s have look at them:-
- The very first Responsibility is that Air Hostess should Instruct all the Safety measures to the passengers once they are onboard.
- Air Hostess While Flight takes off needs to greet passengers and should ask if they need to do something or not.
- The refreshment serving to the passengers.
- In between the travel if any passengers have any problem or need any assistance then it’s the air hostess’s responsibility to assist them.
- There is some product sale that is carried on the flight and selling them and keeping a money record is also important.
- There are various guidelines and announcements that are made by Air Hostess during the flight.
More Courses After 12th
FAQ Regarding Air Hostess Courses After 12th
- Which stream study is required for Air Hostess Courses?
Ans: Arts/Science/Commerce all the three-stream students are eligible for the Air Hostess Courses.
- If a female candidate has a height of 4.9, can she become an air hostess?
Ans: Unfortunately the answer is no, because the minimum height required is 5’2 to being a flight attendant.
- Is a bachelor’s or Graduation Degree a must for Air Hostess Field?
Ans: Generally, applicants should just have a 12th pass certificate which is the minimum requirement for being an air hostess, so a bachelor’s/graduation degree is not mandatory but optional.