Medical Courses After 12th: After completing 12th class while having biology as one of the main subjects students get the opportunity to get engaged in one of the most prominent and dreamed about fields after 12th. In this article, we are going to explain in detail various topics and medical courses after 12th.
Students completing the 12th class with physics, biology, and chemistry as their main subjects are the aspirants who mostly appear in the NEET exam as admission to most of the medical courses after 12th is concluded after NEET scores. But there are some courses that do not require an applicant’s scores on the NEET exam for admission.
Every student has the opportunity for getting into a successful position in their life but starting for it requires the right decision from the student. If the students are able to choose the right course per their choice then they will higher chance of getting success.
Medical Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Medical Courses After 12th|
|Duration||3 to 5 Years|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 25,500 – INR 1,53,500|
Why Medical Course?
Medicine is such an important profession in society today, it’s no surprise that medical degrees are lengthy and among the most difficult and competitive courses to pursue. Few other courses place such a premium on your self-assurance, dedication to the profession, and desire to make a difference in people’s lives.
These studies assist researchers in determining the safety and efficacy of novel medicines. If you’ve ever taken medication or undergone surgery, you may be assured that it was first evaluated in a clinical trial before reaching you.
What are the Requirements for Medical Courses After 12th?
Admission to medical courses after 12th requires students to have multiple skills that can lead them towards victory in terms of success. There are multiple skills that the students need to have, some of them are listed below:
- For getting into a medical course the student must firstly possess a calm nature as they will have to see many circumstances that they won’t be able to forget in their life.
- The learning ability of a student needs to be good as they are required to study long for completing their study and getting a career.
- There are several situations when doctors get to handle a case that is very critical. At that time the doctor needs to calm his nerves and then only they can help the patient at their best.
- The students should have a passion for helping and making the community healthy with their efforts and skills.
Medical Courses After 12th List
Many prominent medical institutions in India now place a strong emphasis on practical development as part of their curriculum. This means that, in addition to attending seminars and lectures, you will have the chance to observe expert healthcare practitioners and, in certain cases, begin to obtain practical knowledge yourself.
Following class 12, candidates can enrol in a number of medical courses that can lead to a prosperous profession. After completing Class 12th, a person can choose among 38 medical courses.
Medical courses after 12th are divided into 3 Categories:
- Diploma Medical Courses
- Certification Medical Courses
- Bachelor Medical Course
Top Medical Courses After 12th
Following are the Top diploma courses in medical after 12th
- Diploma in Medical Lab (DMLT)
- Diploma in Physiotherapy (DPT)
- Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis (DMRD)
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
Below given is the list of Top Certification Medical Courses after the 12th:
- Certificate In Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate Course In Physiotherapy
Top UG Medical Courses after 12th:
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor Of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor Of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
Medical Courses After 12th Without NEET
Medical courses are among one of the most preferred courses by students for admission once they have completed their 12th class. But for most students, the dream of getting a future in the medical industry gets vanished when they get unable to score high in the NEET Exam as it is a mandatory process for many courses.
For those students, there are medical courses after 12th without NEET that the students can choose and make their future around. Some of the most common medical courses after 12th without NEET are:
- Bachelor of Respiratory Therapy
- B.Sc in Paramedical Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Cardio-Pulmonary Perfusion Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
- BSc Agricultural Science
- Bachelor of Technology in Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS)
- Bachelor of Science in Cardiac Technology
- BSc Cardiology/BSc Cardiac Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Genetics
- Bachelor of Perfusion Technology
- BSc Microbiology
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor of Science in Cardiovascular Technology
- Medical Transcription Course
- BSc in Medical Imaging Technology
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- BSc Audiology/Bachelor in Audiology or Speech Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology (Non-Clinical)
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Courses After 12th
Before taking the mind to get admission in medical courses you should check the eligibility criteria for it. The fundamental Eligibility requirements for Medical Courses after 12th demand students to pass their 10+2 with PCB with a minimum aggregate of 50% to be admitted to medical courses after 12th. To apply for the equivalent entrance test and follow the course, a student from the general category must get a minimum score of 50%, while a student from the reserved category must achieve a minimum score of 40%.
All applicants must also meet the regulatory authorities’ additional eligibility requirements for MBBS.
Best Medical Courses After 12th
After completing the class 12th students having interest in the medical courses have multiple options left in front of them that they can opt. There are multiple courses depending on the level and the specializations. Here, we have created a list of some of the best medical course after 12th:
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Diploma in Nursing
- Bachelor in Unani Medicine (BUMS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Medical Diploma Courses After 12th
Medical courses are an opportunity for students to build a career in the medical field. Students who aspire for saving people’s lives and help the community should opt for medical courses after 12th. The medical courses after 12th are offered at multiple levels like the diploma, certificate, or bachelor’s.
There are numerous medical diploma courses that students can opt if they want to pursue a short-term course for getting into the medical field. Some of the best medical diploma courses after 12th are listed below:
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in Health Inspector
- Diploma in Radiology
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Medical Nursing Assistant
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technician
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Diploma in O.T. Technician
- Diploma in E.E.G. & E.M.G. Technician
- Diploma in Rural Healthcare
- Diploma in Dialysis
- Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy
- Diploma in Child Health