Medical Courses After 12th: Medical courses are studies related to the human body treatment by using advanced technology. Doctor field study requires completion of 10th and 12th classes from a relevant stream. For medical courses after 12th, students will have to go through the courses and subjects that they are interested in. There are various specializations and subjects available for the students through the degree study as well as through diploma learning.
MBBS, BPT, BSc Nursing, B.Optm, BDS, B.Pharm, etc are some popular medical courses that can be opted for after completing the 10+2 examination with PCB subjects. There are other additional options available that are associated with medicine. The practical and course theory is taught to the students with proper assistance provided for the career-oriented medical course study.
Students completing the 12th class with physics, biology, and chemistry as their main subjects are the aspirants who mostly appear in the NEET exam as admission to most of the medical courses after 12th is concluded based on NEET scores. But there are some courses that do not require an applicant’s scores on the NEET exam for admission.
In this blog, we have jotted down course eligibility, fee, syllabus, and career-oriented profiles; for grabbing this knowledge, students need to read out the whole article.
Medical Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Medical Course|
|Duration||3 to 5 Years|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 25,500 – INR 1,53,500|
Best Courses After 12th
Why Medical Course?
Medical Courses are popular in terms of doctor-certified degrees, and these courses, in simple terms, are known courses that are learned for human health betterment. Degree courses in the medical stream can opt for by the students.
There are several reasons why people decide to work in medicine. Due to the high salary range, for some people, it is appealing. It goes without saying that those who work in and dedicate their lives to the medical profession are recognized and regarded as modern-day heroes.
Medical course study involves experimental learning, educational theories, and practicing different course studies. Majorly the duration of the medical courses is longer than the normal courses, due to which the curriculum study and practice work gets enough time to learn and adapt to new skills.
Throughout the course study, students have a variety of subjects that make students curious and engaged. Medical Technician and OT short courses can also opt after class 12th.
What are the Requirements for Medical Courses After 12th?
Admission to medical courses after 12th requires students to have multiple skills that can lead them towards victory in terms of success. There are multiple skills that the students need to have, some of them are listed below:
- For getting into a medical course the student must firstly possess a calm nature as they will have to see many circumstances that they won’t be able to forget in their life.
- The learning ability of a student needs to be good as they are required to study long for completing their study and getting a career.
- There are several situations when doctors get to handle a case that is very critical. At that time the doctor needs to calm his nerves and then only they can help the patient at their best.
- The students should have a passion for helping and making the community healthy with their efforts and skills.
Medical Courses List After 12th
Many prominent medical institutions in India now place a strong emphasis on practical development as part of their curriculum. Following class 12th, students can enrol in a number of medical courses that can lead to a prosperous profession. After completing Class 12th, a person can choose among 38 medical courses.
Following are the Top diploma courses in medical after 12th
- Diploma in Medical Lab (DMLT)
- Diploma in Physiotherapy (DPT)
- Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis (DMRD)
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Community Health
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health
- Diploma in GNM
- Diploma in ANM
Top Certification Medical Courses after 12th
- Certificate In Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
- Certificate Course In Physiotherapy
Top UG Medical Courses after 12th
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor in Unani Medicine (BUMS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Best Medical Courses After 12th
After completing the class 12th students having interest in the medical courses have multiple options left in front of them that they can opt. There are multiple courses depending on the level and the specializations. Here, we have created a list of some of the best medical course after 12th:
|Course||Duration||Fee (Per Year)||Career Options|
|MBBS||5.5 Years||Rs 68,658||Doctor, Researcher & Physician|
|BHMS||5.5 Years||Rs 54,845||Therapist, Medical Assistant, Public Health Specialist|
|BDS||4 Years||Rs 44,999||Dentist, Oral Pathologist, Dental Hygienist|
|BUMS||5.5 Years||Rs 32,659||Unani Distributor & Therapist|
|BAMS||4 Years||Rs 48,845||Researcher & Ayurved expert|
|BPT||4 Years||Rs 51,732||Osteopath, Physiotherapist, therapy manager|
Medical Courses After 12th Without NEET
Medical courses are among one of the most preferred courses by students for admission once they have completed their 12th class. But for most students, the dream of getting a future in the medical industry gets vanished when they get unable to score high in the NEET Exam as it is a mandatory process for many courses.
For those students, there are medical courses after 12th without NEET that the students can choose and make their future around. Some of the most common medical courses after 12th without NEET are:
- Bachelor of Respiratory Therapy
- B.Sc in Paramedical Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Cardio-Pulmonary Perfusion Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
- BSc Agricultural Science
- Bachelor of Technology in Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS)
- Bachelor of Science in Cardiac Technology
- BSc Cardiology/BSc Cardiac Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Genetics
- Bachelor of Perfusion Technology
- BSc Microbiology
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor of Science in Cardiovascular Technology
- BSc in Medical Imaging Technology
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- BSc Audiology/Bachelor in Audiology or Speech Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology (Non-Clinical)
Learn more about earning a veterinary course if one like animals and want to treat and care for them in an ethical manner.
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Courses After 12th
Before taking the mind to get admission in medical courses one should check the eligibility criteria for it. The academic requirement for medical courses is a 10+2 degree with a minimum cumulative PCB grade point average of 50%. Admission to mostly medical courses after 12th is based on the NEET exam after the 12th class. Some courses of medicine are granted on a merit basis or university-based tests.
To apply for the equivalent entrance test and follow the course, a student from the general category must get a minimum score of 50%, while a student from the reserved category must achieve a minimum score of 40%.
Medical Diploma Courses After 12th
Medical courses are an opportunity for students to build a career in the medical field. Students who aspire for saving people’s lives and help the community should opt for medical courses after 12th. The medical courses after 12th are offered at multiple levels like the diploma, certificate, or bachelor’s.
There are numerous medical diploma courses that students can opt if they want to pursue a short-term course for getting into the medical field. Some of the best medical diploma courses after 12th are listed below:
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in Health Inspector
- Diploma in Radiology
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Medical Nursing Assistant
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technician
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Diploma in O.T. Technician
- Diploma in E.E.G. & E.M.G. Technician
- Diploma in Rural Healthcare
- Diploma in Dialysis
- Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy
- Diploma in Child Health
Best Courses After 12th Medical
The students who are passing or have passed their 12th class from the medical stream can apply for admission into multiple medical courses after 12th so that they can make their way for a successful career. The students sometimes get confused about which medical course is best for them after 12th therefore a list of best courses after 12th medical are listed below:
- BTech Biomedical Engineering,
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy,
- BSc Agriculture, etc.
6 Month Medical Courses After 12th
Many 6 Month Medical Courses After 12th are available in various institutes. Students who don’t want to pursue a bachelor’s in medical courses can opt for these 6 months certificates and diploma courses. These short-time courses can provide a decent job to a candidate in the medical sector. Here are some 6 month medical couerses after 12th mentioned below.
- Certificate in Hospital Store Assistant
- Certificate in Phlebotomy Assistance
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education
- Certificate in Echocardiography and Ultrasound
Scope of Medial Courses After 12th
After completing your 12th grade, one reaches a crossroads in life when one must choose how one wants to go with your education and profession. After completing your 12th class year, one can pursue a number of excellent medical curriculums.
Career Options after medical course completion is vast, and being a doctor is all the dream coming through of a student. The career options scope is wide, and students get a variety of job profiles after the course is completed.
There are many more medical professions outside being a doctor or a nurse. Students nowadays have several options in the field of medicine, some of which you may not have thought of yet.
After completing a medical course, such professionals can make their career in various hospitals, NGOs, colleges, etc (National/International). The average academic fee charge for medical courses after 12th (UG/Diploma/Certificate) ranges from INR 50K to 3 Lakh per year.
High Salary Courses After 12th Science PCB without NEET
In the Medical sector, there are many courses offered to students who did not able to pass the NEET exam or students who did not able to attend the national level test. Some of the UG courses are bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of yoga and nutrition, BSc operation Theatre etc. It is not mandatory that students will have to choose among bachelor’s courses that require 3 to 4 years.