Human Resource Management Courses after 12th: Students with an interest in management and skills can apply for admission to these courses. Students who enroll in these courses have the opportunity to improve their management abilities and advance their careers.
Students who have finished their 12th grade in the commerce stream are typically admitted to these courses. Students who complete these courses have the opportunity to join the management team of any corporate office, technology business, or other organization.
HR Management Courses After 12th Highlights
HR Management Courses
|Duration||1 to 3 Years|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 15,500 to INR 93,500|
What is Human Resource Management?
HRM is a planned perspective for managing individuals in a business or firm so that they can help the firm to acquire a strategic edge. It is intended to maximize the service quality of employees in support of a company’s competitive goals. HRM focuses on systems and procedures and is largely based on the management of individuals inside businesses.
Employee perks creation, worker recruiting, learning & support, progress monitoring, and employee recognition, as well as administering wages and worker-benefits programs, are all responsibilities of HR departments. HR Management Courses after 12th also deal with lean implementation and labor networks, or the harmonizing of HR processes with obligations imposed by trade unions and regulatory changes.
What are the Skill requirements for Human Resource Management Courses after 12th?
In order to take the course of HR management and complete it successfully, there are some requirements that are mandatory to meet by the candidates and to have some skills. Check here:
- When it comes to the educational requirements, the needed learning level that must have been completed by the candidates is the level of the intermediate from a known institute.
- After completing this course a candidate will become a successful HR manager in the related fields and to perform this role effectively some skills are required.
- A skill of time management and teamwork qualities are the topmost requirement that the individuals acquiring this course must have as these are beneficial in managing the people of an organization.
- The students of the HR management course must have patience, flexibility, compassion, commitment, and above all good planning skills.
- Having HRM expertise and knowledge, communication skills, negotiation skills, emphatic nature, and analytically oriented skills are the topmost skillsets for an HR manager.
Human Resource Management Courses After 12th
There are multiple courses that can be taken to learn about this subject of human resource management and get expertise in it. The institutes of India provide this course within the categories of certificate, diploma, under graduation, and post-graduation. This learning is accessible to be taken at PhD level and to get the necessary research skills in it.
Every kind, of course, requires a varying time period to complete the studies for example 3 years for graduation, 2 years for PG, 6-8 months for a certificate, and almost one year for the diploma courses.
Top HR Management Courses List After 12th
- BBM HRM
- BBA HRM
- B.Com in Human Resource Management
- BSc in Human Development
- BA HRM
- Diploma in HRM
- Advance Diploma in HRM
- Certificate in Human Resource officer
- Certificate in Fundamentals of Human Resource
Eligibility Criteria for HR Management Courses after 12th
Candidates who aspire to the HRM courses can apply to any college or university after they have completed the 10+2 level of learning. There must be a score in the last examination of intermediate at least 50% average. The institutes to which students apply may conduct their own entrance exam or the common entrance test.