6 Month Medical Courses After 12th: A career path after the 12th grade is not easy to choose. It’s even more challenging when you want to specialize in medicine. In order to pursue medical courses after 12 in a short timeframe, you should take the certificate courses.
Medical stream study is vast and there are various specializations for different courses, Doctor Study, Medicine Study, Dental, Optometry, and Nursing all studies have their own way of learning, and courses are designed for students who have completed high school (10+2).
Short-term courses in the medical field are popular and some of the top courses like Certificate in Phlebotomy Assistance, Nutrition & Yoga Science, and Dental care assistant are offered to the students for the 6 months of the learning procedure.
They last for six months, and after completing them, you can easily get a job with a decent package. The courses are offered all over India at a nominal fee. Getting to know which course is right for you can be a bit difficult.
Medical courses are always in demand, and students who wish to pursue any of the medical courses can opt for any of the courses listed below in this article. Here, we provide you with information about 6 Month Medical Courses After 12th in detail so that students must read out the whole article without missing any topic or important detail.
6 Month Medical Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Short-term Medical Courses|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 6,500/- to INR 42,500/-|
What are 6 Month Medical Courses After 12th?
Due to the expanding number of complicated diseases and significant shortages of educated medical workers in the countries, six-month medical courses after the 12th grade are in high demand. These shorter medical course variations serve as critical support systems in the health sector.
Medical courses that are of shorter duration are generally known as professional or skilled courses that are available for students. Generally, the 6-month course study includes the study of a particular subject or topic for educational learning.
The simple means says that medical courses are the experimental courses that help to learn machinery, tools and advanced technology that is newly introduced in medical stream learning. Now the scope and the employment area of this course are well versed in this course study. The learning procedure involves the practical and some theoretical aspects that are available in this course.
The 6 Month Medical courses after 12th syllabus, fee and eligibility updates are still remaining to read, so go on reading the whole article.
Best 6 Month Medical Courses After 12th
Some of the most looked after 6 Month Medical Courses After 12th are:
|Course Name||Duration||Average Course Fee|
|Certificate in Hospital Store Assistant||6 months||INR 4200/-|
|Certificate in Pain Management||6 months||INR 4125/-|
|Certificate in Phlebotomy Assistance||6 months||INR 6150/-|
|Certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technology||6 months||INR 6620/-|
|Certificate in Geriatric Care Assistance||6 months||INR 5540/-|
|Certificate in Food and Nutrition||6months||INR 5420/-|
|Certificate in General Duty Assistance||6 months||INR 5840/-|
|Certificate in HIV and Family Education||6 months||INR 6240/-|
|Certificate in Dental care assistant||6 months||INR 4620/-|
|Certificate in Echocardiography and Ultrasound||6 months||INR 4530/-|
Skill Requirements for 6-Month Medical Courses After 12th
Six-month medical courses are necessary for developing a practical understanding of various medical professions and preparing people for employment. For getting admission in 6-Month medical courses here are some requirements:
- Candidates who want to be medical service professionals must have a strong knowledge of Medicines and be interested to know about their use.
- They must be punctual and caring in nature.
- They must know medical terms.
6 Month Medical Courses After 12th
After 12th grade, one must choose a professional route from a large course selection, It Is one of the most difficult tasks. Not all short-term courses are beneficial to your professional development. There are six months duration programs in the field of medicine. They are inexpensive and accessible across India. If one is concerned about determining which course is best for you.
Generally, short-term medical courses are referred to as professional courses or skilled courses. As a general rule, the 6-month course study includes the study of a particular subject or topic for educational purposes.
6 Month Medical Courses After 12th Science
Students can opt for Short term Medical courses after 12th Science. These courses have a 6-month duration and are suitable for candidates who want to start a career in the medical field as a profession after completing the course. These courses are very helpful for such candidates. Many certificates and diploma courses are mentioned in the article, and students can choose them after checking their eligibility.
Top 6 Month Medical Courses After 12th
Following are some top 6 month medical courses :
- Medical Laboratory Technology Certificate
- Certificate in Phlebotomy Assistance
- Certificate in Food and Nutrition
- Certificate in Dental care assistant
- Certificate in Pain Management
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education
- Echocardiography and Ultrasound certificate
Certificate in Home Health Assistance
It is a short-duration course in which students learn to maintain healthcare hygiene at home. They get knowledge to manage the diet and hygiene of immobile patients. It needs not less than 6 months but, in any case, if students are not able to complete the course in the 6 months then they can take a maximum time of 2 years to get the degree. Students can enroll their names after completing the 12th.
Eligibility Criteria for 6 Month Medical Courses After 12th
Applicants must fulfill the following key qualifying criteria for the 6-month medical courses:
- To be eligible for 6-month medical courses, students must complete the 10+2 level or an equivalent test.
- Applicants must also meet the age requirement, which is that they must be at least 17 years old at the time of admission.
- Some courses, such as Ultra-sonography diplomas, require candidates to have at least two years of expertise.
- Aspirants must verify the qualifying conditions for the specific courses on the college or certifying institution/website.
6 Month Medical Courses After 12th: Scope
- Candidates who successfully complete the 6 Month Medical Courses After 12th, will be qualified to work as dental assistants, hospital administrators, physical therapists, medical coders, etc.
- The average compensation for candidates ranges from INR 100,000/- per annum to INR 500,000/- per annum
- If a candidate wants to establish a base before pursuing a career in the medical discipline, they can also enroll in 6 Month Medical Courses After 12th.
- 6 Month Medical Courses After 12th are highly helpful for students who want to start working right after graduating from high school.
6 Months Medical Courses After 12th: Career Opportunity
In the medical sector, there are numerous opportunities to build a career after completing medical courses. In just six months, you can start making money to cover your expenses. The private and public sectors both offer employment opportunities. The following domain names can be selected after completing 6 Month Medical Courses After 12th.
- Dental Assistants
- Hospital Administrator
- Physical Therapist
- Medical coder
- Lab Technician
6 Month Medical Courses After 12th: Required Skills
Here are some key skills are given below:
- Communication Skills
- Receptive attitude
- Developing and Mounting Dental Radiographs
- Stress Managemen
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Attentiveness Adaptively
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology