Cyber Security Courses After 12th: Cyber Security Courses are new and popular courses that include the study of data collecting and security, as well as the securing of critical data procedures, in the educational curriculum. After completing their 12th grade, students can pursue a variety of degrees, diplomas, and certificate programs.
Cyber Security Courses After 12th includes learning of securing digital data and maintaining privacy. With the use of digitalization and the online web, the security threat is always fear, and for this, a course such as Cyber Security has launched; in this course study, there are various subjects and topics that are taught to the students from the basic to the advance learning.
Students after the completion of the 10th and 12th classes can be admitted to these courses. Diploma and Certificate courses are popular enough for the students because the focus of this course will be on a particular topic, and it makes it very easy and beneficial for the student to learn and adopt the course skills.
The career opportunities after the cyber security course completion are in a wide range where the students can enjoy the employment journey. Here for the detailed information, we have jotted down the article with the accurate information that students need to read out.
B.Tech, BCA, BSc, Diploma, and Certificate courses are available to students. The basic to advanced learning relies on the student’s interest and competence, but the scope of the Cyber Security sector is broad. Students can read the entire article for more information.
Cyber Security Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Cyber Security Courses|
|Duration||1 to 3 Years|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 22,500 to INR 1,23,500|
What is Cyber Security?
Cyber security is a method of securing computers, information, networks, communications devices, mobile devices, and servers from malicious attacks. This is also referred to as electronic data security or information technology protection. The term is used in a variety of circumstances, from business to mobile phones, and it may be divided into several categories.
Network security, data security, recovery plans & business continuity, security testing, security procedures, and end-user learning are among the subcategories of cyber security. Each year the number of cyber security branches is increasing because of the increasing cyber-attacks in the modern globe thus is the demand to have more cyber security experts.
Cyber Security Courses After 12th
Cyber Security courses nowadays are given more importance because the industry is growing fast and thus it is needed to generate more experts. Individuals can become cyber security experts by studying these courses under graduation immediately after the intermediate. There are also options available to do the courses either in certificate or diploma manner. The time period for degree courses is longer than the short courses.
Top Cyber Security Courses After 12th
- BSc in Cyber Security
- BCA (Hons) in Cyber Security
- BE Information Technology
- BTech Computer Science
- BCA with Microsoft Cloud Computing and Cyber Security
- BTech in CSE with Cyber Security
- BSc in Information Technology Management & Cyber Security
What are the Skill Requirements for Cyber Security Courses After 12th?
One student for securing entry to the cyber security course at any institute in India is advised to fulfill the requirements for this particular course. Check such here:
- An important compulsory requirement for the course of cyber security to be learned at the graduate level is to get a passing certificate of intermediate just recently from any Indian institute that is recognized.
- The analytical skills of the students who study cyber security must be strong and should have good mathematical skills. It will be admired if the candidate has certain basic computer skills.
- AS cyber security is growing day by day and new innovations are also continuing in the field thus the student must be innovative and must have good research skills.
- Such courses when taken under the UG category and PG category take a time period of 3 years and 2 years respectively. Other courses such as certificates require 6 and diploma courses require 12 months as the completion period.
Eligibility Criteria for Cyber Security Courses After 12th
In the process to get admission in the Cyber Security Courses after 12th course an applicant is needed to check the minimum eligibility conditions listed by the respected institutes such as:
- The aspirant need to have passed 12th class from a recognized institute or university,
- For admission into the bachelor-level course, the students can apply if they have passed a 12th or equivalent level education.
- The aspirants will be needed to score high in the entrance exam conducted by some of the institutes for admission into the course.
Cyber Security Courses in India
In India, to learn the most advanced technology that is cyber security, one must opt for these courses. There is a number of institutions in India that offer advanced cyber security courses to students who have passed the class 10th or 12th. Top Institute in India offering cyber security courses without entrance exam. Also, the department of cyber security in every IT or banking company in India is increasing demand for cyber executives and specialists. The minimum salary offered to any fresher cyber security executive is INR 6 to 7 LPA.