Online MA Admission: Online MA is a course structured for the study of arts subjects in e-mode. This field is considered the creative field, which is also designed in a way where there is various specialization available for students. They can select their own choice of subject in which they set their career.
Online MA (Master in Arts) is an upgraded degree for students who choose the arts field and want to complete their course by achieving all levels designed for the program. This course covers subjects like Language, Literature, art and culture, journalism, sociology, psychology, etc. for better career opportunities. IMTS Institute offers Online MA Admission for interested students.
Online MA Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Online MA|
|Full Form||Online Master of Arts|
|Eligibility||BA/BSc/BCom or any other UG degree with 45% marks|
|Entrance Exam||Not required|
|Fee||Rs 12,885 to Rs 68,155 per year|
|Age limit||No Age limit|
Online MA Admission 2022
Online MA course is a master’s degree accessible for graduates (also known as a bachelor’s degree). Art programs are relatively general and encourage broader skills in the chosen field. On master’s degree is a two-year postgraduate degree that can be pursued in a variety of specializations. Eligibility for an online MA degree is a bachelor’s degree from a well-known university with an overall grade of at least 45-50%.
Eligibility Criteria for Online MA Degree
- For Online MA Admission, Students having a bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 50% of the total grade (45% SC / ST) in the relevant field/diploma.
- Students at the end year of their bachelor’s degree can also take part.
Advantages of Online MA Degree Programs
- Master of Arts helps students to improve their thematic knowledge. This allows students to expand their career status.
- Students are surrounded by teachers who motivate them to achieve their goals. In addition, they may have the opportunity to attend lectures given by guest speakers who have demonstrated that they are in this academic or business environment.
- Postgraduate studies are larger and more independent than UG courses. Therefore, students need to work harder to learn the whole process. This is how they create new professional skills, skills to manage time, and more. If students want to study for a master’s degree abroad, this will improve their social skills and confidence in collaborating with persons from various cultures.
- Students can earn good jobs with a UG degree, but a master’s degree is a starting point for progress in the field.
- Online master’s courses are specially designed for students who want to graduate, but cannot take regular courses or attend traditional classical studies in any case.
Online MA Admission Process 2022
A large number of universities organize entrance exams for entry to the Online MA degree.
- It is a good idea to register early in the registration round – at least six months before the start of the course.
- Graduate students must apply for this course to continue their postgraduate studies.
Scope of Online MA in India
Online MA program makes you for a variety of opportunities in business and academia. With the innovative dissertation component, you can complete a project under the supervision of a mentor who is able to do a live experience to translate your teaching into a real-life experience.
What after Online MA?
- As arts is a creative field and students who want to do something different in their career choose arts and accordingly select the career field that can give them a better opportunity.
- After completing a Masters degree, students can opt for the roles like- Content Writer, Language Specialist, Journalism career, Marketing, or Adverting field.
Students who have a creative quality can opt for arts courses, upgrade their creative quality, and choose wisely which career opportunity can make their future bright. Also, students who want to build up their communication skills can join the MA–Specialization course in high demand.