Fine Arts Courses After 12th: Fine Arts is the discipline of art courses that deals with the study that helps students in improving their skills related to singing, dancing, and other forms of arts. Students who have the will and imagination to create and present their imagination in the form of art should opt for admission to these courses.
Students after completing their 12th class from the arts stream mostly opt for admission into the fine arts courses after 12th. The students need to pay the application fee of INR 6700 to INR 56,000 which can get even higher as per the specialization of the course.
Fine Arts Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Fine Arts Courses|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 6700 to INR 56,000|
What is Fine Arts?
Fine arts is all about studying and creating artwork that is visual and aesthetic. It can assume the shape of dance, drawing, sculpture, movie, building, and so on. In this course, students are taught about practices that are used in the making of art pieces and they are trained to be good artists. The artwork not only represents what we see directly in it but it also presents a theme and story that is all presented in its background.
In the west around the modern period, the idea of artwork was first invented and now it has evolved with respect to time and has become a part of academics in every country. Fine art is an aesthetically pleasing and inventive line of work.
What are the Skill Requirements for Fine Arts Courses After 12th?
Today a good number of studies choose to study fine arts courses because in various sectors the opportunities related to fine arts are growing at a faster rate. Although to pursue this course the students must have skills and fulfill requirements such as:
- The academic qualification needed for fine arts courses from such students to join the professional field from the graduate level is to clear the last examination of the 12th standard within any subject.
- The drawings and other artwork pieces made by the students must be realistic when a viewer looks at them. These students must know the proper usage of each material and must have a mind full of new ideas.
- Along with the ability to develop and come up with innovative ideas the learners must have strong communication skills because being an artist you might have to visit many places and meet different people and conversing with them effectively can increase your demand.
- Having artistic talent the student of this field must be determined and committed and must know to accomplish the tasks beautifully within the available time.
Fine Arts Courses After 12th
Numerous courses in the field of fine arts can be taken by students at different levels. The courses range from graduation to PhD levels. There are other course types such as certification and diploma. Every degree program has a different time period such as a course under the UG category that will require 3 years for accomplishment.
Fine Arts Courses After 12th List
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- BFA Painting
- BA in Drawing & Painting
- BVA Applied Arts
- Bachelor of Performing Arts
- Certificate course in Fine Arts
- Diploma in Fine Arts
- Certificate in Crafting Creative Communications
- Certificate in Visual Arts
- Certificate in Performing Arts
- Certificate in Drawing and Animation
- Certificate in Sculpture
- Certificate in Plate Making and Offset Printing
- Diploma in Performing Arts
- Diploma in Music
- Advanced Diploma in Carnatic Music
- BA Music
- BFA in Photography
- BFA in Digital Arts
Eligibility Criteria for Fine Arts Courses After 12th
Fulfilling the eligibility criteria of merit plus the entrance exam makes the student eligible for admission. According to the merit, one should carry a qualification of 10+2 from one well-worth institute with acquiring a score of 50% average. For fine arts courses after 12th, entrance exams including UPSEE, AUCET, YVUCET, JMIEE, AMUEE, BHUUET, DUET, and others related are conducted.
Fine Arts Courses After 12th Science
Students who have completed their 12th standard education from any recognized board in the science stream can also opt for Fine Arts courses. In India, there are several institutes that are providing degree, diploma, and certificate courses in Fine Arts Courses After 12th Science. For one who is highly interested to build his career in fine arts, various options are available to them.
Fine Arts Courses After 12th Commerce
The commerce-streamed students who have completed their 12th grade can apply for fine arts courses. After completing the 12th grade in commerce, several colleges and universities offer fine arts programmes. Some of the most popular programmes are as follows:
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (BPA)
- BA in Drawing and Painting
- BFA Digital Art
- BA in Fine Arts
- BA in Dance
- BA Music (Vocal)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA)
- BFA Painting
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Applied Arts
- BFA in Photography
- BFA in Painting
- BVA Applied Arts
Fine Arts Courses After 12th Scope
Fine Arts Courses After 12th can be a great option with diversity. Students who are interested in creativity, design, photography, and exploring vision are mostly attracted to this field.
After completing courses in Fine Arts Courses after 12th students, get jobs in both the government and private sector. In the private sector, a student can join the departments of magazines, advertising agencies, or the textile industry. On the other side, the government sector also provides various jobs in teaching, media houses, theatres, and sketching industry, etc.
Career In Fine Arts- Job Profile
In the field of fine arts, aspirants could find multiple career profiles to select from the following is a list of some of the most significant job roles:
- Fine Artist
- Multimedia Artist
- Art Director
- Graphic Designer
Frequently Asked Question
Ques: Can I do fine arts after 12th?
Ans: Yes, students can enroll in diploma, certificate, and UG courses after completing the 12th class education.
Ques: Is fine arts a good career?
Ans: Fine arts courses are developing better career opportunities in the industries. It is providing decent salary packages.
Ques: Does fine arts have a scope?
Ans: Yes, Fine arts have a large scope and they can work in the film industry, the music industry, the Art and Painting industry, etc.