Online B.Ed Admission: Online B.Ed is a course focused on studying subjects that are relevant to teachers for candidates who are interested in enhancing their career in teaching. Students who cannot pursue full-time courses and want to opt for the online system available for students can take Online B.Ed Admission and study in their own comfort zone.
Online Bachelor of Education is a well-researched course. The online mode of education is also the same, which is structured for regular students. Students are provided with assistance from faculty and study material to help them with their study patterns.
B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The course includes both theory and practical subjects. The candidates have to study 16 credit hours of core courses in the first year of the program and 12 credit hours in the second year. Most of the institutes provide 2 to 5 years to complete this course.
Online BEd Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Online BEd|
|Eligibility||Bachelor degree in relevant discipline|
|Average fee||Rs 24,500 to Rs 65010 per year|
Online BEd course is not approved for admission by the UGC as, according to the latest verdict of the supreme court, students must attend regular mode classes to earn a BEd degree.
How Online B.Ed is Convenient than Regular B.Ed?
- Students in the current time prefer online lectures so that they can choose their timing for study.
- There is no foundation that a student is required to attend lectures.
- Course fees are cost-effective, which helps students who can’t afford much.
- Study material is provided, which helps students study detailed subjects with a well-researched kit provided by the university.
Students who find it challenging to pursue regular lectures can opt for online courses, which will give them away to prepare and study according to their time.
Online B.Ed Admission 2022
Online B.Ed course is the most sought for student interested in teaching field. It makes a candidate eligible to apply for the spot of teacher in both private and government schools across the country. Numerous candidates prefer taking this program in online mode. This course helps the teacher to educate the students better.
Advantages of Online BEd
- The Online B.Ed Admission provides students with the choice to study from any place. The element of self-care and flexibility make this mode of learning enjoyable. It provides students with the flexibility to handle things with ease.
- Allow students to manage jobs with their studies: It is difficult for most students to spare some time off their work and join a course for six months. Online learning, in this case, helps a lot.
- Helps in improving communication skills: Students from different places/areas join such courses. It helps students in improving their communication skills. The candidates learn ways to interact with people in the best possible manner.
- Getting admission to an Online B.Ed course is extremely affordable. It helps candidates in saving a lot of their money.
Online B.Ed Admission: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who hold a graduation degree from some known institute can apply to this course. The selection in this program is set on merit. Candidates with a good educational career are most likely to secure a seat in IMTS Institute.
Online B.Ed Admission Process 2022
- To get admission to the B.Ed programs, the candidates have to submit the form first. For this, the first step is to open the university’s website to which you want to get admission.
- After this look for the registration option. Set a unique ID and passcode and remember it for later use.
- After this login to the page and enter the information one by one.
- Provide all the correct information. Do not enter any false information as the institute verifies everything before giving admission to a candidate.
- After this, the next task is to upload all the documents and files one by one.
- After this pay, the application fee and press the submit button to submit the form successfully.
- After completing this program students looking for a master’s course in this stream can go for the Online M.Ed program offered by various Institutes.
Scope of Online B.Ed
The Bachelor’s in education degree remains the most acknowledged undergrad course. Online B.Ed courses provide copious benefits to candidates. The B.Ed graduates can get a job in a measureless range of areas. The pay varies from post to post. The concerned candidates can also trail higher learning in this area. The candidates can select the specialization area according to their interests and choice.
Ques: How much time is required to complete the B.Ed course?
Ans: The minimum time offered by most colleges and universities to complete a B.Ed course is around two to five years.
Ques: Do I have to give the Entrance Exam?
Ans: No, B Ed Admission lets you get direct admission in the B.Ed course, so No Entrance Exam, No Merit List – it is going to be an immediate admission in case you select B Ed Admission.
Ques: What are the options to pay registration or course fees?
Ans: There are a number of options available to pay the fee. You can pay the fees by debit/credit card, net banking, cheque, or DD.