Online ITI Admission: Online ITI is a course that focuses on Industrial Education which is considered to be a vocational course for students. It is designed in a way where students can opt for the online mode which is flexible enough for the students who are comfortable for home study.
ITI is the study of technical aspects that a candidate wants to learn and explore and the course is structured where the skills of an individual are upgraded and also students who are keenly interested in the technical studies and also want to explore and upgrade their skills for better educational growth. IMTS Institute is providing Online ITI Admission.
Why Online ITI Courses is the right choice?
- Online sessions have proved to be impactful and effective for students and also the time flexibility has given students a choice to prepare their own timetable for the study.
- Students can have a relaxation from lectures attending policy
- Working professionals can opt for the courses which will make their careers grow.
- All Study material will be provided by the institution and also faculties are assigned for the doubt solving session for students.
Online ITI Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Online ITI|
|Full Form||Online Industrial Training Institute|
|Duration||6 months to 3 Years|
|Eligibility||Class 10th and 12th|
|Entrance Exam||Not required (in some institute)|
|Fee||Rs 6,885 to Rs 32,155 per year|
Online ITI Admission 2022
Admission into Online ITI courses has been started for session 2022-23. The ITI industry provides technical education to students and its focus is to develop industrial skills among students. As part of the initiative, ITI students and instructors have access to the entire curriculum in the form of video lessons and e-learning. Deliver technical training to the candidates, that emphasizes the development of specific industry skills in student employment with the goal of developing a skilled staff in India.
Advantages of Online ITI Admission
- Educational institutions around the world are looking for online learning platforms to track student education.
- ITI network teaching provides the most efficient way for teachers to communicate with students.
- Online ITI permit students to attend courses from any locality of their choice.
- ITI training online is much cheaper than physical learning. This is due to the reason that online education removes the cost of student conveyance, their meals, and most importantly, the expense of the real estate.
- ITI online is the best way to create a complete learning environment that suits the needs of all students.
- The students who have their 12th grade of education and they are thinking about doing any diploma, can take admitted to an online ITI course.
- The time period to complete an online ITI course is not much lengthy and varies from one year to two years.
Online ITI Admission: Eligibility Criteria
Admission criteria for Online ITI Courses differ from program to program.
- The general requirements for ITI operations in India are a Class VIII / X or a Class 12 result.
- Students can admit themselves to the ITI program after classes 8, 10, or 12. The list of ITI subjects can be viewed by using the following links: –
- At present, there are many governments as well as private ITIs in the state of India that offer to teach courses to candidates. Upon successfully completing the training, applicants must submit the All India Trade Test (AITT) to obtain the National Trade Certificate (NTC).
Online ITI Admission Process 2022
- The ITI application process is not the same in all Indian states and may vary from state to state.
- ITI receptions in various states typically begin in June / July / and August of each year.
- Some states take the ITI entrance exam.
- ITI Delhi’s accreditation process is based solely on performance.
- Fill in the relevant information and load your identity documents and passport photos to the portal.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card or DD to the correct address.
- Make sure you download the payment receipt.
- The university will verify the information and intimate you with an approval message to the mail address or contact details provided.
Scope of Online ITI Courses
There are many benefits to practicing ITI. The ITI program is a job-oriented course and helps you get a job or become self-employed. Network technicians have great potential as the demand for the Internet increases and the number of new connections increases.