Petroleum Engineering in Canada Through Distance Education 2020-21
Petroleum Engineering through Distance Learning in Canada
|Name of the program||Petroleum Engineering|
|Fee structure||Approx INR 60 Thousand to INR 1.5 Lakhs.|
Petroleum Engineering in Canada
Petroleum Engineering can be a better option but in Canada can be the best choice. The application of engineering ethics to the manipulation of natural and crude oil, natural gas, and other hydrocarbons, etc. A study in the field of Petroleum Engineering Canada will allow you to draw high paying employment in most developed nations worldwide. Petroleum Engineering is also known as Oil and Gas Engineering.
Most common it can be categorized further in their specializations:
- Reservoir Engineering.
- Drilling Engineering.
- Production Engineering.
Petroleum Engineering Admission method
Students can get admission in the course through online and offline both types, Here we mention both types of admission method.
Online admission procedure:
- Firstly students need to move on the university/college website link.
- On the website link, the application form will be available.
- On the application form fill the all-important details as required.
- After filling all details check it properly and attach the required documents.
- After completing the all process click on the submit button.
Offline admission procedure:
- For admission in offline mode, candidates need to visit on the University/College website.
- Through official website download the application form and take a print out.
- In the given blank box fill details as required.
- Attach the all required documents, and make a demand draft in favor of university/college.
- Submit the application form through courier and another medium at the university/college campus.
Duration of Petroleum Engineering:
In India, the course of Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering duration is 4-years and is equally applicable to another country like Canada as well.
Eligibility Criteria for Petroleum Engineering:
- Candidate must have 10+2 in science stream with physics, chemistry, and mathematics with a high percentage in previous education.
- The international student needs to apply before six months from the deadline.
Best colleges of Bachelor in Petroleum Engineering
|1||Indian Institute of Technology||Mumbai|
|2||Indian School of Mines University||Dhanbad|
|3||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies||Dehradun|
|4||Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University||Gandhinagar|
|5||Maharashtra Institute of Technology||Pune|
Approx Fee Structure for Petroleum Engineering:
- For Indian student- It shall be paid between INR 60 Thousand to INR 1.5 Lakhs.
- For Canada student- It shall be paid within the range equal Indian Rupee.
Career path after Petroleum Engineering
A student can opt their work for mining and oil companies in a range of capacities and start careers in the exploration and production field’s oil and gas industry, oilfield examine companies and authoritarian agencies in India. One can also find petroleum engineering in Canada, Canadians or International students can also study and make a better future too.
A beginning engineer can easily draw a monthly package of INR 25 Thousand to 40 Thousand in India and in developed countries, one can draw $50,000 to $80,000 monthly.
Petroleum Engineering Canada Jobs
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Reservoir Engineering
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Material & Energy Flow Computation
- Applied Geology
- Fluid Mechanics
- Production Engineering
- Heat Transfer Processes
- Material Science
- Natural Gas Engineering
- Drilling Engineering & Well Completion
- Industrial Management
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Introduction to Petroleum Operations
- Applied Numerical Methods
- Mechanics of Solids
- Well Log Analysis and Well Testing
List of universities:
Here is a list of petroleum engineering in Canada:
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mumbai
- Indian School of Mines University(ISM), Dhanbad
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), Gandhinagar
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Pune
- M. S Engineering College, Bangalore
FAQs (Frequently asked questions)
Ques-1 Is my course valid for the government or private job applications?
Ans-1 Yes, Your course is valid in all public sectors.
Ques-2 Is my degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans-2 Of course, it is valid both for study and job abroad.
Ques-3 How to Apply for this course?
And-3 Candidate can apply online and offline in both ways. You can also pay your fee online as well as directly via cheque to the concerned university.
Ques-4 Can I pay in installment?
Ans-4 Yes, You can pay your fee installment semester wise.
IMTS Institute provides Petroleum Engineering Canada & different States in India & Worldwide:
|Chhattisgarh||Madhya Pradesh||Tamil Nadu||Abu Dhabi|
|Himachal Pradesh||Mizoram||Uttarakhand||United Kingdom|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Nagaland||West Bengal||Australia|