Online M.Tech Admission: M.Tech is a course designed for the level-up study of engineering, which is a master’s program. This program is considered to be the most prominent program for students who want to acquire a master’s degree in the engineering field. The syllabus is designed after observing the fieldwork tasks which a student will need to perform.
Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, and Engineering are some of the specializations available for the Online M.Tech Admission. The specializations listed above are well researched, and students are trained based on the current market trend in order to have better career opportunities after completing a degree.
Online MTech course is not valid for admission by the UGC as according to the new statement of the supreme court and GOI, it is mandatory to take regular classes for online MTech in India.
Online M.Tech Admission Highlights
|Eligibility||BTech or any related degree with 55% marks|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Fee||Rs 58,000 to Rs 86,000 per year|
Online M.Tech Admission 2022
The M.Tech online course is an engineering master’s degree designed to provide you with practical information on engineering course topics. Distance learning M.Tech lasts 2 years and is divided into 4 semesters. M.Tech or ME is one of the most popular courses for engineering students. Once M.Tech is complete, leading banking, technology, and public and private sector companies will offer a number of opportunities.
Key Features of Online MTech course
The demand for engineers is usually very high at any given time. In fact, they are an important part of a skilled and unskilled workforce in any country. As each country is constantly involved in development and improvement processes, there are thousands of areas in which engineering knowledge is required. The M.Tech title has two advantages: it paves the way for a career as a professional engineer and manager. The benefits include:
- MTech after BTech will give you enough time to acquire in-depth technical knowledge on the subject and manage it in the best possible way.
- Online M.Tech degree improves your professional qualifications and builds a strong industrial social network through which we can provide top-notch jobs.
- With technical experience, it is possible to move up to executive positions.
- The Master of Technology or Online M.Tech Admission deals with the specialization of a particular branch of technology. Therefore, M.Tech provides specific information for a particular technology.
- Online M.Tech education is much more flexible and technical as compared to the physical appearance education of candidates in Institutes.
Online M.Tech Admission Process 2022
- To assess students ’technical skills, those who score on the entrance exams must register for therapy and face-to-face interviews.
- The final selection is based on MTech entrance exam points and personal interview points.
- The information must be filled in and self-confirmed documents and identity photos must be uploaded to the portal.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card or DD can be made too.
- Be sure to download a tax certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for Online M.Tech Admission
Online M.Tech Admission Eligibility requirements vary as per specialization:
- Applicants must have a BTech or BE degree in the area of specialization they wish to pursue.
- Applicants must achieve at least 50-60% in the diploma.
- Applicants who have completed a 5-year course in science or polytechnics may apply for M.Tech technology.
- A good ranking on the GATE portal or the state entrance exam is also an advantage.
Scope of Online MTech course
Once you’ve earned an M.Tech degree online, you can find a variety of job opportunities as a software designer, developer, data analyst, lecturer, senior engineer, and more. M.Tech degrees are always ahead of other technically valid university degrees. This not only adds value to your qualifications but also expands your career and job opportunities.
Job profiles for Online M.Tech Course
Once the student completes their bachelor’s and Masters’s Degree can start with career-oriented jobs like – Project Manager, Research Associate, and Senior Engineering.
All the courses involved will be practiced on the field, and the fieldwork will decide the capability of the study and observe the growth accordingly.
Students who choose any B.Tech or M.tech courses should be very focused and clear about what they want to choose for career growth, and accordingly, they need to prepare themselves. This field has very tough competition, and students need to be serious about this course once they choose this field.