Online M.Com Admission: Online MCom is a course that is designed for students who want to upgrade their educational level and also want to acquire skills that will be better for their upliftment and job roles. MCom is a course that focuses on the same topics which were introduced in BCom, but the vision and the core value are thought according to the market demand which will be beneficial for the job profile student chooses.
Online MCom course covers subjects like accounting and human resources management. M.Com helps students to level up study which will be counted at the organization they start working. All practical assistance will be well structured.
Online MCom Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Online MCom|
|Full Form||Online Master of Commerce|
|Eligibility||Graduation degree or BCom with 55% marks|
|Entrance Exam||Not required|
|Fee||Rs 22,845 to Rs 88,955 per year|
|Age limit||No Age limit|
Online M.Com Admission 2022
Admission to Online MCom course has been started for session 2022-23. Online M.Com is a 2 year postgraduate degree which is an online economics degree. If anyone is interested in learning more about the financial aspects of any business or organization, M.Com is the best course for them offered by IMTS Institute. Courses can be continued after you graduate in a store or a similar subject.
Online MCom: Eligibility Criteria
- All applicants must obtain a degree in BCom from a UGC / AICTE accredited institution in India.
- All applicants must ensure that they have achieved a score of at least 45-55% on the aptitude test. Colleges may require students from different but relevant streams to achieve higher Total Points, which can test up to 65% in aptitude tests.
- Students can pursue an Online B.Com Course to be eligible for an M.com degree.
Advantages of Online M.Com Admission
M.Com popularity in online teaching is increasing day by day as students are able to earn the same income at home. Applicants who want to improve their business skills but are unable to choose a regular course due to professional/financial constraints or other reasons can choose M.Com online.
- E-learning helps students maintain part-time and full-time work schedules and other assignments to earn an M.Com degree.
- M.Com’s tuition fees on campus are quite high compared to online tuition.
- M.Com Online is easily available and is the right choice for students who want to pursue higher education but are sometimes unable to do so with financial problems.
Online M.Com Admission Process 2022
- If you are writing on your CV, only the applicant’s grade will be considered at the degree level.
- In some cases, students are required to take an entrance test, which is usually MCQ -based and tests the knowledge and experience of business students.
- Therefore, to follow an M.Com course, students are required to take an exam and depending on their performance, students will be accepted or passed at the next stage of the admission process, i.e. counseling or target group and/or personal interview.
- Acquisition programs are awarded based on approved students.
Online MCom Admission: Scope
Students who successfully complete an M.Com degree have many career opportunities around the world. They can choose from a variety of jobs in the public, private and public sectors. Accounting Specialist is one of the most sought-after job options for M.Com graduates. Students can also choose to be CFOs, bank managers, teachers, business managers, asset managers, stockbrokers, etc.
What will Job profiles be offered after M.Com?
- Once a student completes M.Com, then they are well trained for the productive delivery of the course at the companies by starting entry-level job profiles.
- Students get some specific job profiles: Account Assistant, Business Analyst, Investment Banker, Marketing Manager, Operation Manager, Finance Consultant, and Company Secretary.
All these profiles are designed for entry-level students, and they can explore and learn things by performing tasks that the company assigns as it will define how much you are capable and deserving of the role.