Online LLB Admission: Online LLB is a course that focuses on the study of Law, working students who are interested in studying law & rights can opt for the distance or online mode. Students or working professionals who are unable to join regular classes can start an online LLB course for their academic growth. Indian law is taught as LLB course, which focuses on the articles and commands introduced in it. Some interesting subjects or topics like labor law, criminal law, cyber Law, contractual law, civil procedure, legal writing, and others are included in Online LLB degree. All the syllabus is structured the same as it is for the regular one.
Online LLB degree is not approved by the UGC as the Bar Council of India has announced that the student holding an LLB degree from online mode will not be allowed to conduct legal practices.
Why Online Mode is Good Choice?
- There are conditions where students cannot attend daily lectures due to personal reasons but want to learn all the aspects of the subjects taught to the regular student.
- Distance is a mode where students are required only to attend weekend lectures and examinations and assignment submission work students need to submit to the IMTS Institute.
Also, students are assisted with the necessary guidance, and also study material is provided by the college/ university for a better understanding of students.
Online LLB Highlights
|Course Name||Online LLB|
|Eligibility||Graduation degree with 45% marks|
|Entrance Exam||Not required (in some universities it may accept entrance exam score)|
|Fee||Rs 34,845 to Rs 98,955 per year|
|Age limit||No Age limit|
Can LLB be done online?
No, LLB can’t be done online as new course modules and study materials are designed in the easiest way, which can be revised or learned while staying at home or working. Students who are unwilling to pursue regular courses now are comfortable in online mode have this best opportunity to join courses online and make their schedule for studying, which will help them for the research learning through the study kit provided by the university.
- Students can create their zone of learning, and they can easily choose their timings for study.
- No Lecture attendance pressure will give them stress.
- The costing will also reduce due to the online mode.
- Study material will be provided by the University for Educational Assistance.
Online LLB Admission 2022
With an online or legally licensed LLB, students can apply for this course online at the current session in 2022. The LLB (Bachelor of Laws) is a three-year core course offered by many other Indian universities. The aim of this course is to provide perspectives on critical legal problems and to develop knowledge and understanding of key concepts through practical action and engaging content.
Online LLB Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must pass 12th grade to take an online LLB course. Here are some basic requirements to get into the LLB Online course.
- Applicants for online entry in LLB must fill out 10 + 2 from an accreditation body and must have 45% marks on average
- Admission is done through various entrance exams depend on colleges or universities as CLAT, AILET, SLAT, DULLB, etc.
Advantages of Online LLB Admission
- The aim of the LLB online course is to provide an overview of critical legal issues and to develop knowledge and understanding of key concepts through practical actions and engaging content.
- Online LLB helps you develop analytically, research, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- The LLB Online Course is specially designed for students who wish to graduate but cannot complete a regular course or cannot complete normal classroom lessons due to circumstances.
- The fee structure for LLB online courses is advantageous over distance learning.
- One of the most important benefits of studying LLB online is flexibility.
- Since online courses are less expensive in overhead and physical costs than on-campus programs, they can often offer students a lower rate, making it a convenient way to improve their skills and advance in school.
- Studying LLB online today gives you the same opportunity to fulfill your personal, academic, and professional aspirations as studying on campus.
- LLB Online is an advanced version of distance learning. In LLB Online, lectures are conducted via video conference, and lecture notes or recordings can be made with a pen.
- After completing this course, students who want to continue their studies in this stream can go for the Online LLM program offered by various institutes.
Online LLB Admission Process
- Many institutions accept different contexts of the course.
- Candidates are asked to submit applications and registration forms online.
- Applicants must pass a legal entrance exam to get admission to an LLB course in India.
- The fee for this and this method varies from INR 17,000 to 20,000 per year.
- Only students can register online at the university.
- Students must complete courses only online.
Scope of Online LLB Admission
Career opportunities for online courses are growing today. After taking the online law course, one can start a new career, go to any MNC or practice an attorney general practice. In addition, you can easily switch between different streams after an online course. So pursuing, the LLB course online proves to be helpful for students.