Online EMBA Admission 2022: Online EMBA is a course that is designed for working professionals who have 5+ years of experience in the working field. Executive MBA is a course which is structured and well-researched course which includes all aspects of business trends and also has all necessary topics included which give exposure to the practical field.
Executive MBA course at online mode also has the same prospect which is designed for the regular course. A candidate who is a working professional and also wants to upgrade their job current position can pursue this course. IMTS Institute offers admission to the course.
Why Choose an Online EMBA Course?
- Online EMBA Admission is the most studied course by professionals for upgrading them to a superior position.
- It facilitates candidates to choose their own timing for study.
- No fear of Lecture attendance.
- Study Materials and assistance from faculty are provided to students for quality education.
Online EMBA Admission Highlights
|Full Form||Online Executive Master of Business Administration|
|Duration||1 to 2 Years|
|Eligibility||Graduation with 55% marks (and experienced candidates preferred)|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Online EMBA Admission 2022
The Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) or Executive MBA is a part-time degree in business administration for professionals who want to improve their management skills. In the current global scenario, the EMBA is enjoying increasing popularity among future managers.
Some of the best B schools in India offer Executive MBA courses in a variety of specializations. Because EMBA applicants are active professionals, most of them opt for a service format or online course for the Executive MBA.
Key Features of Online EMBA
- The Online Executive MBA (EMBA) course has become increasingly popular in recent years.
- Online EMBA programs in India are on the rise. Students and employers from inside and outside the country prepare for American qualifications in the tropical continent.
- The Online EMBA Admission is ideal for professionals with several years of professional experience. An online MBA enables working professionals to enhance their careers and increase their chances for rapid advancement, better salaries, and better career opportunities.
- Unlike a full-time MBA, which is earned on campus, an EMBA degree does not require the candidate to resign. This way they can immediately apply what they have learned in their work.
- The online EMBA is an extended version of distance learning. In EMBA Online, courses are sent by videoconference, and course notes or recordings can be transferred to a USB stick. Another advantage of the online EMBA is flexibility.
- The online EMBA is designed to gain a strategic perspective, improve decision-making, and develop leadership and management skills.
- Students can also check the details of various Online MBA programs offered by various institutes.
Online EMBA: Eligibility Criteria
Here are some basic requirements for entering an EMBA direct or EMBA post
- Applicants must complete a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject with at least 55%.
- Applicants must have at least 2-3 years of work experience.
- An Entrance test must be present. Some administration tests are CAT, XAT, GMAT, and MAT.
Online EMBA Admission Process 2022
- All applicants who have completed at least 50% of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university can apply for admission.
- Access to profile-based courses and regular MBA / PGDM entrance exams, such as CAT, CMAT, XAT, NMAT, MAT, etc.
- Candidates must have at least two years of professional experience at the managerial or executive level.
- The Candidate must enter information and upload your size documents and passport photos to the portal.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card or DD to the appropriate address.
- Make sure you download the payment receipt.
- The University will review the information and send a confirmation email to the registered email address or contact information.
EMBA online programs are the best option for professionals who want to continue their studies, but cannot afford to spend time in class. Most of the online EMBA programs can be completed in 2 years duration. EMBA programs offer the opportunity to grow in the workplace. Because they attract working professionals, you can immediately benefit from learning.
What after Online EMBA?
- Online EMBA is only and only designed for the working professionals, so the job types which are listed are all for the candidates who have completed certain years in the industry.
- Some senior-level jobs are Marketing Manager, HR Manager, and Risk Manager.
- Also, students should understand that Online EMBA Admission has specific eligibility criteria,
which is that only working professionals can opt for this course.
Candidates should wisely choose the universities which are popular and provide good quality education for EMBA.
Ques- What is the difference between Online EMBA and Distance MBA?
Ans– The main thing that differentiates studying online or via distance learning is that online study involves the interaction of the education seeker with the education giver, whereas there is no such interaction available in distance learning.