Online B.Voc Admission: Online B.Voc program has gained a lot of popularity in the past few years because of its focus on skill-based education. The course provides opportunities to students in a variety of sectors of the market particularly Manufacturing and IT. Online learning makes things simpler and easier for students.
Online B.Voc stands for Online Bachelor of Vocational Studies. This course is a 3 years undergraduate professional program offered to students who want to grow practical experience rather than theoretical knowledge.
Online B.Voc Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Online BVoc|
|Full Form||Online Bachelor of Vocational Studies|
|Eligibility||10+2 Passing certificate with 45% marks|
|Entrance Exam||Not required|
|Fee||Rs 22,928 to Rs 48,455 per year|
|Age limit||No Age limit|
Online B.Voc Admission 2022
IMTS Institute offer B.Voc course to students in online mode. One can take admission by filling the above form. Some of the major areas that are focused in this program are Engineering, Arts & Science, Medical, Commerce (Banking applications), Management, Food Management, Computer and its applications, and much more like these.
Online B.Voc Admission: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are interested in getting Online B.Voc Admission online must check the eligibility criteria set by a particular institute before applying. The students with 10+2 or equivalent from some known institute can submit an application for this course. The IMTS Institute then prepares a merit list and the selected candidates will get informed via SMS and email.
Advantages of Online B.Voc
- The online degree provides flexible learning to students.
- It provides various career choices to students. The B.Voc graduates can apply in different areas. Online learning helps students in getting an in-depth understanding of the program.
- It helps in improving communication skills: In online learning, the candidates are required to interact with multiple users. This helps in improving communication skills. The experience that is obtained from this mode of learning can help students in their practical life.
- It teaches multi-tasking to students: Online learning allows students to manage multiple things together. It makes the students more active.
- It is inexpensive: The online courses are a lot affordable and inexpensive.
Online B.Voc Admission Process 2022
IMTS Institute offer this Online BVoc degree program to students. Applicants must submit the form online. Applicants must check the webpage of the institute and choose the registered choice to enter all the required details.
- The candidates must enter all the correct information so that the university accepts their online form.
- The applicant has to set an ID and code to sign up to the page successfully.
- The next task is to log in to the page by entering the same credentials and start filling up the form.
- Enter all the information one by one. Do not enter something that you don’t own or is incorrect.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Select the program name in which you want to get admission and pay the required fee online.
- At the end take a printout of the application form so that you cannot face any trouble later on.
There are numerous job positions for B.Voc graduates. They can apply for job positions like Office Manager, Administrative Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Project Manager, General Manager, Marketing Executive, Operations Manager, Assistant Professor, Senior Executive Assistant, and much more.
Q: Is an Online B.Voc Admission a good field after intermediate?
Ans: Yes, getting Online B.Voc Admission is a great decision. The degree provides numerous benefits to its students. It offers them an immeasurable assortment of jobs.
Q: After completing B.Voc how much is your salary in Company?
Ans: After completing B.Voc you can join many Sectors like Hospitality, beauty & Wellness, food Technology, Vocational teacher, and much more. and the salary is 3 lakhs to 7 lakh per annum.