Online B.Tech Admission: Online B.Tech course is designed for the professionals who are not able to pursue the regular classes but want to complete their education by obtaining an online degree which is on-trend in current years. Students are provided with well-researched training online, which will make their growth in terms of education.
Online B.Tech is a course that focuses on the study of calculus, energy factors, electricity mechanism, chemistry, software technologies, physics, and much more. Flexibility is also a matter of concern because nowadays, students prefer the online mode for their study due to working schedules or being comfortable with the home study.
Online BTech course is not valid for admission by the UGC as according to the latest statement of the supreme court and GOI, it is mandatory to take regular classes for BTech course in India.
Why join Online B.Tech?
- Time is the most important factor which makes students shift towards online courses.
- No foundation for attending lectures, as students can study whenever they want to
- Working professionals choose the online mode for avoiding the strict environment of regular lectures.
- The study material which the university provides is well researched, and also there are doubt clearing sessions that the university organizes to make students understand better.
- If join B.Tech Online course, the good benefits are Students also safe from coronavirus pandemic.
Before enrolling for Online B.Tech Admission, candidates need to monitor the university, which has all factors in terms of quality education.
Online BTech Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Online BTech|
|Full Form||Online Bachelor of Technology|
|Eligibility||10+2 in PCM Passed with 55% marks|
|Entrance Exam||Not required|
|Fee||Rs 88,845 to Rs 1,02,955 per year|
|Age limit||No Age limit|
Online B.Tech Admission 2022
Online BTech course admission is on going for session 2022-23. Candidates who find it hard to attend classes physically can enroll in an online program. Nowadays different educational institutes offer online degrees to students. Getting admission to this program is exceptionally competitive. The program includes courses like calculus, energy factors, electricity mechanism, chemistry, software technologies, physics, and more.
Advantages of Online BTech course
- The Online B.Tech Admission provides a vast range of options to students. Technology is involved in almost every field. The job possibilities for B.Tech graduates are endless.
- The program is all about practical knowledge: The B.Tech course provides hands-on practical knowledge to students. The students can understand the subject in-depth.
- It provides availability of colleges, There are a large number of institutes that offer this degree program to students. Students can easily enroll in an online course and manage their courses without any difficulty.
- The course opens high-paying jobs for students: The B.Tech graduates can apply in numerous fields. The job areas are infinite. All you need to have is a strong understanding of the course to perform well in work life.
- The Students can be enjoying a high Standard of Life in Class.
Online B.tech Fee depends on the specialization of the course. IMTS Institute charges an average of B.Tech fee as 2,00,000 to 5,00,000
Online B.Tech Eligibility Criteria
The students who want to get admission in the Online B.Tech program online must hold 10+2 or equivalent with good marks. Candidates can get admission to this course on the basis of their prior educational certificates. Getting admittance to this course is exceptionally competitive. The candidates with greater marks are at a higher chance of getting a seat at the IMTS Institute.
Online B.Tech Admission Process 2022
The students who score good marks in their 10+2 are eligible to apply for this program. IMTS Institute accepts the application forms online. The candidate must go through the following key points to submit their form successfully:
- The first task is to open the website of the institute.
- After this, register to the page. The applicant has to set a unique ID and passcode for this.
- The next task is to log in to the page by using the same credentials.
- After this complete the form by entering the information.
- Enter all the personal details correctly.
- After this select the program name and upload your documents one by one to submit the form.
- After completing this course students can also go for an Online M.Tech program if they want a master’s degree in the same field.
Scope of Online BTech
The Online B.Tech Admission entails numerous disciplines. The job domain depends upon the specialization area. If a candidate selects the specialization course in engineering and computer science then, they can work as ‘Software Engineer’, hardware engineer, Q/A analytics, Software Tester, Business Analyst, Manager, Web Developer, Digital Marketing, and much more. However, the candidates who specialize in civil engineering can get a job as a “Civil Engineers”.
Ques: How much time is required to complete the B.Tech course?
Ans: The total time allowed by IMTS Institute to complete those courses is of 4 years. Online learning makes things easier for students and they can manage their studies easily from home.
Ques: How Many Branches in Online B.Tech Admission?
Ans: In Online B.Tech Admission, so many Branches like Computer Science, Information technology, Mechanical, Civil, Biotechnology, Electrical, Chemical and much more.