Online B.Com Admission 2022: Different institutes offer a B.Com course to students. The B.Com degree is comprised of different subjects, i.e., marketing, accounting/finance, human resources, statistics, information systems, and economics. Candidates who are interested in pursuing careers in banking centers, public accounting firms, forex departments, and marketing companies must register for this program.
What is an Online B.Com?
B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. It is the most well-liked UG program in the country. The candidates who have passed 10+ 2 in science, arts, and commerce can apply to this program. Managing online degrees is not a difficult job. Students can easily take their classes from anywhere at any time.
Online B.Com Admission 2022-23
The B.Com graduates can find a good job after graduation. The degree entails all the subjects that are helpful in the work setting. The B.Com graduates can also get admission in postgraduate degrees like PGDM and MBA. The B.Com course is usually completed in a three-year period. The candidates need to select the specialization subject and area according to their choice and interest. Students after completing this course, interested to take a master’s degree in the commerce stream can go for the ONLINE MCOM Course offered by IMTS Institute.
Advantages of Online B.Com Admission
- The Online B.Com course provides vast job openings to students. The candidates can easily manage their studies and work-life without any difficulty. The course content of this program is easy to manage. The students can interact directly with teachers.
- The B.Com degree provides great career choices to students. Online learning enables students to learn and handle things on their own. It prepares students to deal with a challenging environment.
- Prepares students for employment and entrepreneurship: The B.Com course prepares candidates for entrepreneurship and the business world. The program provides sufficient financial and business knowledge to students which helps them in their work lives.
- It provides vast job domains: The B.Com graduates can apply in a large variety of fields like organizations, consultancies, marketing, investment banking, public accounting firms, foreign trade, banks, capital management, budget planning, and more.
The students who have cleared 10+2 or equivalent with 50 percent marks or above from a standard institute can apply to this program. Admission to most of the institutes is merit-based. Candidates with a higher score in their previous educational degree are given preference. Students from any area or field can get admission to this program.
Online B.Com Admission – Admission Procedure
- To submit the form successfully, the candidate first needs to open the university’s website on their browser and search for the registration link. While completing the registration process, the candidate must set a distinctive ID and passcode.
- While entering the detail in the form, avoid making any sort of spelling mistakes.
- After this, select the desired program.
- The next task is to upload the documents one by one, i.e., photographs, previous educational certificates, school leaving certificates, signature copies, and more.
- After entering all the details, the next task is to press the submit button.
- After this pay the required application fee to complete the process.
The Bachelor’s in commerce degree remains the most accepted undergrad course all over the world. The commerce industry is one of the utmost contributors to the market. This course provides several benefits to students. As the market grows, the commerce business will also lift up. This will result in opening jobs for candidates.
Ques: Is the Online B.Com degree valuable?
Ans: Any program or course that is studied at a known university or institute is valuable.
Ques: Can science stream students pursue a b.com course?
Ans: To pursue a b.com (Hons) course colleges require applicants to study and clear Mathematics in the qualifying exam. Therefore science streams students who choose not to select Mathematics as one of their subjects may not be able to pursue b.com (Hons).