MBA Information technology Management Distance Education
Information About MBA Information Technology Management Distance Education
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx $ 670- $ 1191 ( As per University)|
MBA Information technology Management Distance Education is a dual postgraduate degree that is completed over two years and provides management expertise as well as the skills needed to handle different information systems that are handling different types of business processes and business methods throughout the world in different big organizations. ONLINE COURSE MBA Information technology Management Distance Education :
Technology management is a set of management disciplines that allows organizations to manage their technological fundamentals to create competitive advantage.
MBA Information technology Management Distance Education IT Management is the management of all information technology resources of a company, according to its needs and priorities. This process focuses on aspects like budgeting, software design, change management, network planning and technical support etc.
MBA Information technology Management Distance Education The subjects of information systems, information handling, information management and technology related areas and aspects of the business are provided in great detail over these two dedicated years so that the postgraduate degree fully equips the individual with the innovations needed for the same.MBA IT Management Distance Education is the most innovative and advancing technologies of the world.
It has become more than ever explored over the last decade and there is nothing now that does not have the use of information technology in it. Hence an MBA IT Management Distance Education is also getting more and more popular day by day which is why its importance is also growing. The M.B.A. degree in Information Technology (IT) covers the basics of developing IT trends. Though mixing the management techniques, still an degree in information technology is highly specialized.
In order to be eligible for admission to the postgraduate program of MBA with majors in IT Management, it is necessary that the individual has passed some requirements beforehand as this is a purely professional master’s degree and requires some dedicated studies background to understand the advanced courses as well.
For the MBA IT Management Distance Education, it is important that the individual has acquired a bachelor’s degree in any computers or science discipline from a recognized institution while the bachelor’s degree should be at least between three to four years. A bachelor’s degree related to the IT sector such as IT Management, IT and Telecom, Computer Science, Computer Engineering etc will obviously be preferred in comparison to others.
There are some skills that can make you greatly suitable for the master’s degree in IT Management and can help you to get your masters degree easily as well as smoothly with great possible distinction as well. These skills for the MBA IT Management are given as follows
- Those students who already have basic to advance knowledge of the different IT courses, IT subjects, processes, as well as modules learned through different subjects in their bachelor’s degree, are at a great advantage for this postgraduate degree of IT Management.
- Professionals who have already completed some projects in the field of IT or have experience in this field already but just want to have advanced skills because of competition in their department are greatly suited for this masters degree
- Students who have a lot of interest in the developmental fields of science and technology especially IT and are always on the lookout for innovation are ideally perfect for this postgraduate degree of IT Management.
- Those students who have been in the core computer programming field and want to change a bit of their field in order to be diverse are the perfect candidates for this master’s degree as it will broaden their area of expertise and will also open many different positions for them too.
MBA in (IT) Information Technology Management is a lethal mixture of two very dynamic aspects of any business: management expertise & (IT) information technology. Almost every national and international company of repute is always looking for competent and qualified professionals.
Additional Subjects To learn In MBA Information System management
|2||Database Management Systems (DBMS)|
|4||Java and Web Designing|
|7||Business Intelligence and Tools|
IT Management course teach?
- IT Strategic Planning
- IT Outsourcing Strategy and Operations
- IT Consulting and Advisory Practice
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Enterprise Business Applications of IT
- IT Project Management
- Emerging Platforms and Services
- Technology Enabled Business Model Innovation
M.B.A. Information Technology Job Types
- Chief Technology Officer
- Information Systems Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Quality Analyst (more)
- Business Analyst
- Computer Information Specialist
- Application Programmer
Role of Job MBA Information technology Management
- Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Analytics Manager
- System Manager
- IT Consultant
- Data Processing Manager
- Business Analyst
- IT Manager
- Business Development Manager/Executive
- Academic Institutions
- Insurance & Financial Companies
- Technology Company
- Consulting Services
- Healthcare Organizations
M.B.A. Information Technology Recruiters
Syllabus of Information Technology:
- IT in Business Management
- IT-its Core Concepts and Issues
- Development of Information System
- Important Application Areas of IT
- Business Communication
- Project Management
- Business Laws
- SCM Information Systems
- Database Management System
- Business Simulation Using System Dynamics
- Integrating E-systems & GIS
- Software Project Management
- Decision Support Systems and Expert Systems
- ERP-Enterprise Resource Planning
- Knowledge Management System
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Software Engineering
- Expert System Design and Application
- Web Designing and Multimedia
- Networking & Network Security
- Marketing of Information Technology
Best Answer For MBA
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. A bachelor’s degree related to the IT sector such as IT Management, IT and Telecom, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc will obviously be preferred in comparison to others.
Ques. How can I pay fees in imts?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. If my counselor does not give me a response then what I do?
Ans. In case the counselor is unable to take your call then students also can mail us on this E-mail id email@example.com. The student will get a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Integral University
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
- MS University
Related Course For MBA
More information contact number +91-9210989898
MBA Information technology Management Distance Education