MBA in Aviation Management Distance Education
Information About MBA Aviation Management
|Duration||1 or 2 year|
MBA Aviation Management through Distance Learning in India.
MBA Aviation Management The innovative field of Aviation has always been a tremendously spectacular field of dignity, passion and great skills along with great strength. The MBA with majors in Aviation Management is the perfect opportunity for all those who wish to be related to the operations required in the different Aviation processes and like to excel in such areas and ventures.
M.B.A. Aviation Management or Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management is a postgraduate Management course. M.B.A. (Aviation Management) is designed to fulfil the wants of rapidly changing global aviation industry. If flying high in the sky is your childhood dream, and only “Sky’s is your limit” and if you’re passionate about dream then this field can offer you lots of opportunities.
The best part about this master’s degree is that it can be obtained within two years just after an individual has completed their bachelor’s degree in any field.The Online MBA Aviation Management provides extensive dedicated studies over two years that make on excellent at management, business, and Aviation related processes and procedures as well.
Aviation is the practical aspect or art of aeronautics, being the design, operation, development, production, and use of aircraft, particularly heavier than air aircraft. If you are 12th passed students and looking for a career in aviation industry, then you need to choose a course based upon your qualification.
The degree of management greatly helps the individual to gain many management skills that are required by many organizations as basic criteria for handling the different operations related to the aviation department.Master’s degree programs are usually offered as Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs that concentrate on aviation management.
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for the master’s program of business administration with majors in Aviation Management, it is important that the student has completed a bachelor’s degree with dedicated subjects in some field for at least two years. The bachelor’s degree can be of any field but a bachelor in business administration is usually preferred over other students who have much more knowledge of business subjects in comparison.After finishing this course student have The Option to learn foreign languages like French & Japanese is also available.
Suitability: All those people who are interested in getting an admission in the Online master’s program of business administration with majors in Aviation Management it is important to have a few skills in the pot so that they can excel the postgraduate program of this course. The suitability required for this postgraduate program is given as follows
- It shall be great for those students who have extra interest in the aviation field and have a lot of enthusiasm to know about its various operations in addition to working in the related fields
- It is a great field for those who want to learn and increase their exposure with each passing day in the field or at office
- It shall be very easy for those professionals who want to learn the in-depth experiences themselves in the MBA Aviation Management and want to learn to manage them efficiently at the same time too
- All those students who are very sharp at making precise decisions with great analysis are greatly suitable in fact the perfect candidates for this postgraduate degree.
- Post completion of the program, you get the chance become a part of the one among the quickest growing industries hence, will have multiple career opportunities
- Work in Aviation, hospitality, event/sports management consultancy and alternative service sectors
- You can work across multiple domain functions like sales, operation & others Opportunity to work in Bharat and Abroad; travel across the planet
- Improve your social skills
The Salary in this field depends on your experience, if you are working as a front office manager then you may get salary up to 100000 per month in India. In abroad the salary may be around $2000 to $4000 per month.
The MBA (Aviation Management) is a dual master’s degree that helps business students to have extra knowledge in both management fields (for office jobs) and technical aviation operational fields as well. This is why its demand has increased worldwide and it is offered in different master’s degree options for ease of the different professionals and students too. The various MBA in Aviation Management teaching programs are given below
- MBA Aviation Management part-time (3 years)
- MBA Aviation Management full-time (2 years)
- MBA Aviation Management online education (2 years)
- MBA Aviation Management distance education (3 years)
Syllabus of Aviation Management
- Airline and Airport Management
- Data Analysis for Business Decisions
- Economic Analysis for Business Decisions
- Organisational Behaviour
- Accounting for Management
- Airline Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Business Application Software
- Airline Operation and Scheduling
- Airline Finance
- Aviation Law
- Aviation Safety Management and Accident Investigations
- Strategic Management
- Total Quality Management
- Research Methods in Business
- Communication Skills and Business Correspondence
- International Business Management
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Electives I, II, III, IV, V & VI
- Summer Project Work
- Seminar II ( Emerging Trends in Management –
- Project Work
- List of Electives
- Aircraft Maintenance Management
- Aircraft Rules and Regulation C.A.R. I and II
- Airline Economics
- Airline Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Customer Relationship Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Supply Chain Management
M.B.A. Aviation Management Employment Area
- Educational Institutes
- Aviation Companies
- Air Ports
- Airport Security Agencies
- Logistics Departments
M.B.A. Aviation Management Job Types
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager
- Corporate Sales Manager
- Security Supervisor/Assist. Manager
- Airlines Customer Relationship Manager
- Grooming & Aviation Trainer
- Aviation Ground Staff Trainer
- Assistant Marketing Manager
- Aviation Operations Specialist
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Integral University
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
- MS University
Ques. How can I take admission ?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is eligibility for this Course ?
Ans. it is important that the student has completed a bachelor’s degree with dedicated subjects in some field for at least two years. The bachelor’s degree can be of any field but a bachelor in business administration is usually preferred over other students who have much more knowledge of business subjects in comparison
Ques. If my counselor does not give me response than what I do ?
Ans. If the counselor is unable to take your call then students can mail us on this E-mail id email@example.com. Student gets a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job ?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees in imts ?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash etc.
Related Course for MBA
|Duration||1, 2, 3 Years of Per university|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx $ 669 – $ 1191 ( As per University)|
More information contact number +91-9210989898