M.Sc Courses in Gurugram
M.Sc Courses in Gurugram | Master of Science |
M.Sc Courses in Gurugram, M.Sc is the (PG) postgraduate degree program in Science which allows the students to use their knowledge in different areas. After finishing a bachelor degree, you can pursue a master degree in science. It is the best choice for science graduate students. A Master of Science degree (or MSc for short) is a degree awarded at universities around the world for completion of the graduate-level study in a science- or technology-related field.
It is also known as M.Sc. or M.S. which is a shortened form of a Masters Degree in Science. The program is available in many subjects. M.Sc Degree Program includes lectures, examination, and a short project. Masters Degree in Science is provided all over India in various Universities. (more)After completing this course candidates can get the jobs in education, automotive, Public sectors, and Information Technology.
Students can pursue this course after completing their B.Sc degree. Students have a minimum 55% marks in the qualifying examination in science stream.
The duration of M.Sc Course is two years (2 Year) with four semesters.
M.Sc Courses in Gurugram
|M.Sc (Computer Science)|
|M.Sc (Environmental Science)|
|M.Sc (Organic Chemistry)|
|M.Sc (Information Technology)|
|M.Sc (Fashion Designing)|
|M.Sc (Interior Designing)|
|M.Sc (Textile Designing)|
|MSc (Information Technology)|
|M.Sc (Library and Information Sciences)|
- Master of Science in Physics.
- Master of Science in Chemical Technology.
- Master of Science in Software Engineering.
- Master of Science in Consciousness Studies.
- Master of Science in Engineering Management.
- Master of Science in Finance.
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Mater of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Management Systems.
- Master of Science in Accounting.
- Master of Science in Nursing.
- Master of Science in Meteorology
- Master of Science in Zoology
- Master of Science in Taxation.
- Master of Science in Manufacturing Management.
- Master of Science in Corporate Communication.
- Master of Science in Information Technology.
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Operations and Management.
- Master of Science in Telecommunications & Software Engineering.
How to get admission?
For admission in M.Sc students are compulsory to clear the entrance test. Some universities provide admission without any entrance exams i.e. on the basis of academic performance and Personal Interview. Forgetting direct admission contact 9210929292.
Employment Areas of M.Sc Course
- Agriculture Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Oil Industry
- Pharmaceuticals Survey Departments
- Geological Survey Department
- Research Firms
- Testing Laboratories
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry
- Tech Mahindra