Jain University Courses, Affiliates Colleges, Fees 2020
|Type||deemed university & Private University|
|Contact Number||080 4650 1738|
|Address||Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069|
|Affiliates||NAAC, AICTE, NBA, UGC, ACU|
Jain University Courses, Affiliates Colleges, Fees 2020
Jain University is Founded in 2009 under the UGC Act,1956, in Bengaluru, India, and promoted by The JGI Group in India and the state of Karnataka. Jain University is a deemed university & Private University. The University is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069. It is a University in Bengaluru that is Approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC), It is the Best University in Karnataka State, Here Available all Details About University, Kindly Check Below.
Jain University has established 10 Centers of Excellence (CoEs) – Centre for Nano and Material Sciences; International Institute for Aerospace Engineering and Management; Centre for Advanced Studies in Biosciences, Centre for Disaster Mitigation; Centre for Research in Social Sciences and Education; Centre for Emerging Technologies; Centre for Ancient History & Culture; Centre for Indian Psychology ; Centre for Pure & Applied Sciences and Center for Post Graduate Studies. The educational institution is intently focused to deliver the world class educational experience.
Jain University (Chancellor & Vice-chancellor)
Chancellor of Jain University
C. G. Krishnadas Nair (Chancellor)
Vice-Chancellor of Jain University
Jain University Prospectus – Download Now
Jain University has an illustrious history of developing talent to its true potential. The Academic progress offered at the University are distinctive and contemporary both in curriculum and in pedagogy.
Jain University Application Process
- Students can visit the university website and fill in the application form correctly.
- The entrance examination contains 4 sections with maximum marks of 120 (English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- Students must fill the information correctly and completely in the application form. The candidate will be solely responsible for any incomplete detail in the application form. The university will consider the details duly filled in the form by the candidate to be correct and complete.
- Students must have a valid email id for any future correspondence regarding the admission procedures.
Courses under University
All Courses of University are Given Here With Fee Structure and Duration.
Jain University Fee Structure 2020
Note: Fees updated time to time We request you for accurate please visit the official website of Jain University: https://www.jainuniversity.ac.in/
|Courses||Duration||Fee Structure (INR)|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 year||6,29,840/Y|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech]||2 year||Rs. 1,98,600/Y|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] + Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 year||Rs. 2,57,900/Y|
|Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]||3 year||Rs. 3,45,600/Y|
|Bachelor of Management studies [BMS]||3 year||Rs. 4,35,600/Y|
|Certificate Program||3 year||Rs. 3,45,600/Y|
|Diploma||3 year||Rs. 3,45,600/Y|
|Master of Management Studies [M.M.S]||2 year||Rs. 6,08,500/Y|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 year||Rs. 2,57,800/Y|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||3 year||Rs. 2,33,800/Y|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 year||2,30,700/Y|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA]||3 year||Rs. 2,13,800/Y|
|Master of Arts [MA]||2 year||Rs. 92,900/Y|
|Master of Performing Arts [MPA]||2 year||Rs. 67,620/Y|
- Center for Management Studies – CMS
- Center for Post Graduate Studies – CPGS
- Center for Emerging Technologies – CET
- Chenraj Roychand Center for Entrepreneurship – CRCE
- CMS Business School
- Kautilya Entrepreneurship and Management Institute – KEMI
- International Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Management – IIAEM
- Center for Nano and Material Sciences – CNMS
- Jain University School of Engineering and Technology – JUSET
Facilities under Jain University:
- Seminar Halls
- Auditorium – The auditorium is well prepared with modern audibility with good capacity. and state of the art facilities to conduct seminars, student activities, corporate events and general announcements for the students.
- Laboratories – The laboratories are fully equipped with tools to ensure students have an exceptional education. They contain Structures Lab & Computational Facilities. Open, flexible spaces in these labs promote associations across disciplines and promote creative learning opportunities.
- Library – The library is at the center of University and offers a range of services to support and enhance student learning at the campus. A team of subject specialist librarians and other trained staff provide a wide range of services to support your info. needs and help you make the most of the resources available.
- Hostel – Hostel facility provide by Jain University with fully furnished and comfortable rooms and also have many others facilities are water supply, wifi facility, library etc. the hostel fees for students is 80 k to 1.2 l for both boys and girls.
The mission of the University
- To create able Leaders, Managers and Technocrats
- To improve research and development in different disciplines
- To afford quality education, creating human Assets / Manpower and Intellectual capital
- To build up new generation entrepreneurs who will be active in fuelling economic growth
Jain University Departments
- School of Engineering and Technology, Jain University – [set Jain University], Bangalore
- Cms Business School, Jain University, Bangalore
- Center for Management Studies, Jain University – [cms], Bangalore
- Mr. Sourav Bhattacharya (Lecturer)
- Dr. N. Sundararajan (Vice Chancellor)
- Dr. Aranganathan V (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Sunil More (Assistant Professor)
- Srividya Shivakumar (Associate Professor)
- Mr. Arijit Das (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Usha M.s. (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Bindhu O.s. (Assistant Professor)
Why Join Jain University
- Good Ranking
- Placements Record
- Good Faculties
- Good Education Environment
- Wide Area Campus
- Good Teaching staff
- Good in sports
- Approved NAAC, AICTE, NBA, UGC, ACU
- Inspiring Environment
- Best Performance
- Good Labs
Jain University Placement
- Amazon India
- Future Group
- Century Plyboards (I) Ltd.
- Deutsche Bank
- Icici Bank
Ques. What is the fee structure for BCA?
Ans. BCA course would cost between 1.5 lakhs INR to 6 lakhs INR for three years. it can be changed.
Ques. Is Jain University Is UGC Approved?
Ques. Does Jain University offer admissions to Diploma students directly in the second year in software/ computer?
Ans. Yes, Jain University offer admissions to Diploma students directly in the second year.
Ques. What is the selection criteria for MBA at Jain University, Bangalore?
Ans. Candidate should have a minimum pass percentage of 50% in their graduation.
Ques. Does Jain University have good placements for marketing?
Ans. Yes, Jain University does have a good placement record in MBA. The average package offered is 4.5 L/year and highest is 16 L/Year.
Universities have various degrees like diplomas, bachelor degrees, masters etc.These courses enhance your skills and qualifications.There are many courses according to your interest. For further queries, you can ask us your doubts in the contact us option (which is given on our pages)
|Manipal University||Delhi University|
|Sharda University||Nirma University|
|Utkal University||SRM University|
|Mahatma Gandhi University||University of Rajasthan|
|Gujarat University||ICFAI University|