Diploma in Petroleum Engineering Admission 2022: The diploma in Petroleum Engineering is a course that focuses on the study of technologists in all areas of gas or petroleum and this course is considered to be a very popular course. This course is suitable for students interested in gas or petroleum courses and will teach them all the techniques that are used in the field.
This course is very highly demanded and it is also increasing its value day by day. The course covers the following fields: production engineering, trigonometry, calculus, introduction to petroleum drilling engineering, secondary recovery, mining engineering, etc.
What is Petroleum Engineering?
Petroleum engineering is a field that is growing and becoming more in demand every day. In the petroleum field, there are a lot of risks, since mining, testing, extracting, and many other purposes require a lot of skill and expertise. This is also why there is a demand and boom for such petroleum professionals. This is because they can handle and take all the associated measures in the field of petroleum engineering well and very efficiently too. The different subjects of petroleum engineering include production engineering, mining engineering, trigonometry and calculus, introduction to petroleum drilling engineering, secondary recovery, petroleum engineering design, petroleum production, petroleum engineering part-time laboratory, and many scores of other subjects too.
Diploma in Petroleum Engineering Admission 2022
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
To be eligible for admission to the diploma in petroleum engineering there are two to three requirements that must be fully met by the candidate taking admission. The candidate must be a science student, he or she must have passed his ten years of education from the SSLC examination board of India. He must also have at least 33% marks in each of his subjects.
The average tuition fee for this diploma course lies between 40,000 INR and 1.5 Lakh INR.
The duration of a diploma in petroleum engineering in India is three years. It takes three years to complete a diploma in this field where each year is divided into two semesters that have six months duration in them.
Diploma in Petroleum Engineering Syllabus
- It delivers up to date knowledge of petroleum geology, well drilling techniques, reservoir engineering, oil and gas manufacture optimization, project development and management, and environmental protection and safety
- It is a two-year diploma program that makes the graduates for employment in the upstream petroleum industry
Subjects of Study
- Chemistry of Oil and Gas
- Reservoir Properties Such as Porosity
- Paraffins and Asphaltenes
- Permeability and Saturation
- Production from Two Phase Reservoirs
- Well Productivity Engineering
- Gas Reservoir Production
- Near Well-Bore Conditions
- Gas Well Deliverability
- Perforations on Well Performance
- Flow Performance
- Well-Head Surface Gathering Systems
- Well Deliverability
- Artificial Left
- Surface Equipment and Operations
- Horizontal Well Production
- Flow Control
- Design and Testing of Flow Lines
- Flow Measurements
- Separators & Components
- Heat Treatment
- Water Injection
- Water Disposal
- Subsurface Equipment
- McKinsey & Company – Mumbai
- Colleges & Universities
- Pacific Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. – Silchar
- GD Research Center Pvt. Ltd. – Hyderabad,
- Pacific Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. – Ahmadnagar
- Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited – Gandhinagar
- SM AKER Management Services Pvt. Ltd. – Mumbai
- Field Operator
- Geologist/Petroleum Geologist
- Asst Manager Well Testing
- Process Operator
- Program Management Expert
- Project Manager
- Gas Service Technician
Diploma in Petroleum Engineering Job profiles-
- Students who complete this course can choose some perfect designations like Field Operator, Geologist, and Asst Manager Well Testing, process Operator, Program Management Expert, Project Manager, and Gas Service Technician.
- To acquire these job positions students need to acquire proper research study and also learn all practical aspects which are necessary for the growth.
- Also, these profiles are very popular and demand for this course also is increasing day by day.
Students should research the course for quality educational growth which is the major requirement of every student who thinks of learning.
Ques. Can I Apply for this Course after the 12th?
Ans. Yes. You can apply.
Ques. What is the Minimum Eligibility for Diploma in petroleum engineering?
Ans. The minimum eligibility for Diploma in petroleum engineering course is 10th from the recognized board.
Ques. What are the Career options after Completing Diploma in Petroleum Engineering Admission?
Ans. Field Operator, Process Operator, Project Manager, Gas Service Technician, etc.