Diploma in Computer Engineering Admission: A diploma in Computer Engineering is a course that focuses on programming languages, software development, computer hardware, and so on. The course is suitable for students who are passionate about hardware or software since the course covers all technical aspects of the subjects covered.
In terms of market demand, this course is popular. Most students take these courses to advance their careers. Due to its specialization, this course delivers a thoroughly researched course for which students receive accurate and detailed training from experienced faculty.
- Course Name: Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Eligibility: Students must score about 45% in the 10th & 12th classes from a recognized board in India.
- Entrance Exam: Depends upon the University or College.
- Duration: 3 years (may vary depending upon the University)
- Course Topics: Applied Mathematics, Applied Science, Programming, C++, Python, Software Testing & more.
Diploma in Computer Engineering Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Computer Engineering|
|Eligibility||10th or 12th Passed|
|Fees||INR 25000 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Diploma in Computer Engineering Admission
Admission to Diploma in Computer Engineering course is started at IMTS Institute for the year 2022. Students who have completed their 10th or 12th examination with 45% marks can apply for this course. A diploma in computer engineering covers various sub-topics related to networking, database, OS, & more.
Diploma in Computer Engineering Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed their 10th and 12th classes with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized board in India. eligibility criteria might vary but most of the colleges consider the above-mentioned eligibility criteria.
Diploma in Computer Engineering Admission Course Duration:
- The Duration of the course is three years.
Diploma in Computer Engineering Admission Process
Admission process for a Diploma in Computer Engineering is given below:
- Applicants need to go to the official website of the institute to apply for the course.
- They have to click on the registration link and then register.
- Login with the Username and password.
- Fill the application form with correct academic and personal details.
- Upload the required documents within the prescribed size and format.
- Submit the application form. After submitting the form, the institute will send the email for confirmation and verify the details and documents to prepare the merit list.
Why Choose Diploma in Computer Engineering?
Computer engineering is a discipline that integrates several fields of electrical engineering and computer science required to develop computer hardware and software. Computer engineers usually have training in electronic engineering (or electrical engineering), software design, and hardware-software integration instead of only software engineering or electronic engineering. Computer engineers are involved in many hardware and software aspects of computing.
Key Features of Diploma in Computer Engineering Admission
- The courses deliver a generalized perspective that allows students to view the organization in a holistic manner as well as place it in the context of the larger environment.
- The course is designed to make competent professionals for careers in management in the corporate sector and in public sector organizations.
- The students are also trained in technical and practical business skills with respect to the areas.
Diploma in Computer Engineering Admission Job Prospectus
- This course can deliver students very prominent job profiles, which also can upgrade your career brighter.
- Some reputed profiles are web designing, programming, technical writing, networking expert, mobile computing expert, system analyst, software engineering, operations executive, cloud architect and SAAS architect, system administrator, mobile application developer, and network administrator, etc.
- These profiles are good in positions and also are recognized for the handsome packages for the relatable experience.
The reach of this course is increasing day by day. Students are acquiring it for their career upliftment. The investment is fruitful because the results are very satisfying if a student focuses on the actual matter of study.
Diploma in Computer Engineering Admission Syllabus
The Syllabus of the Diploma in Computer Engineering program is as follows:
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV||Semester V||Semester VI|
|Concepts of Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Applied Mathematics II||Computer Networks||Database Management Systems||Basic management Skills and Indian Constitution||Network Security and Management|
|Applied Science||Digital Electronics||Data Structures Using C||OOP with C++||Web Programming||Software Testing|
|Introduction to Computer Concepts||English Communication||Computer Organisation||Software Engineering||Programming with Java||Mobile Computing( ELECTIVE)|
|Applied Mathematics I||Programming with C||PC Hardware and Networking Lab||Operating System||Web Programming Lab||Network Security Lab|
|Basic Electronics Lab||Programming with C Lab||Data Structures Lab||Linux lab||Programming with Java lab||Software Testing Lab|
|Applied Science Lab||Digital Lab||Graphical User Interface Lab||DBMS lab||CASP||Project Work II|
|Basic Computer Skills Lab||Multimedia Lab||Web Design lab||OOP with C++ lab||Project Work I|
Diploma in Computer Engineering After 10th
Students who want to make a career in computer engineering field after 10th, this is the best option to pursue this course. This will build a strong foundation in hardware and software technologies.
In this course students will learn basic electrical and electronics, computer network, operating system, DBMS, data structures, basic java programming, cpp programming, mobile computing and many more technical things. After completion of this course students have theoretical as well as practical knowledge of computer engineering.
Students can go for higher studies or he/she can start their career after completing this course. One can get a package of minimum 3 LPA.
Scope of Diploma in Computer Engineering Admission
The scope of a Diploma in Computer Engineering is wide, as information technology is ruling in each sector. The career options after this diploma course are huge; students have great options in getting good package jobs in Information Technology.
Computer Engineers find ample jobs in the government sector. You get hired by many organizations like the information technology board ministry of IT and intelligence agencies. The defense and military hire computer engineers.
Diploma in Computer Engineering Admission Employment Areas:
This course is highly employable. The candidates can get into both the private and government sectors. Some of the employment areas are given below:
- Financial Services Sector
- Biotechnology industry
- Computer Industry
- Graphic Design and Art
- Telecommunication Industry
- E-commerce Services
Diploma in Computer Engineering Jobs:
- Senior Technical Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Member Technical Staff
- Associate Software Engineer
- Assistant Manager
- Software & Hardware Engineer
- Software Tester
- Networking Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Web Designer
- App Developer
Diploma in Computer Engineering Salary
Because of the enormous amount of development that has taken place in the subject of computer science, there is a huge demand for a large number of people to have a profound comprehension of the technology that is used all over the world. Students who complete the coursework for the Diploma in Computer Science will have the opportunity to explore cutting-edge computer research in addition to being presented with enticing job prospects.
The applicants are paid a very high package of salary. It can range between INR 3 LPA – INR 20 LPA. The salary depends on various factors such as job location, job profile, and recruiter size.
|Diploma in Automobile||Rs. 20,000/Year||3 Year|
|Diploma in Information Technology||Rs. 40,000/Year||1 Year|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology||Rs. 40,000/Year||1 Year|
|Diploma in Electrical and Electronics||Rs. 54,000/Year||3 Year|
|Diploma in Fire Safety Management||Rs. 10,000/Year||1 Year|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||Rs. 20,870/Year||2 Year|
|Diploma in Medical Transcription||Rs. 40,000/Year||3 Year|
|Diploma in Computer Engineering||Rs. 12,700/Year||3 Year|
|Diploma in Catering Technology||Rs. 40,000/Year||3 Year|
|Diploma in Air-Cargo Logistics Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||3 Year|
|Diploma in Electronics and Communication||Rs. 50,000/Year||3 Year|
|Diploma in Civil and Architecture||Rs. 42,870/Year||3 Year|
|Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication||Rs. 40,000/Year||3 Year|
|Diploma in Kitchen and Catering Operations||Rs. 50,000/Year||1 Year|
|Diploma in Hospitality Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||1 Year|
|Diploma in hospital administration||Rs. 30,000/Year||3 Year|
Diploma in Computer Engineering Admission FAQ’S
Question 1: How do apply for Diploma in Computer Engineering?
Ans. Just fill out the form, and the counselor will call you.
Question 2: What is The fees-structure of the Diploma in Computer Engineering course?
Ans. Fees- 25000/Year.
Question 3: What is the Salary Package after completing the Diploma?
Ans. Salary – 3 and 20 lacs (Approx.)
Note: Diploma in Computer Engineering is not offered in distance education.