Diploma in Civil Engineering in UAE, Dubai: Diploma in Civil Engineering focuses on studying construction, which includes roads, bridges, and flyovers. This course is structured for the students who are keenly interested in the study of the construction alignment and the proper adjustment on fieldwork. Also, the core and specific focus make this course unique and reliable, and future opportunities that a student will explore are commendable.
- Course Name: Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Eligibility: Students need to have 45% marks in 12th from a recognized university.
- Entrance Exam: Depends upon the University or College.
- Duration: 1 to 3 years, depending on the university
- Course Topics: Construction Technology, Building Material, Concrete Technology, Construction Management, etc.
Diploma in Civil Engineering in UAE, Dubai Admission
Online applications are available for students. Students can pay the fee via online transactions through a Debit card, Credit Card and Net banking. Students can also mail us their necessary documents and we will call them to assist them regarding the admission procedure in the best and most convenient way so that they can pursue any course online from Dubai UAE or worldwide.
Examinations will be done in offline mode for the diploma in civil engineering in UAE.
Diploma in Civil Engineering in UAE Eligibility Criteria
The students who are aspiring to get admission in the Diploma in Civil Engineering in UAE need to complete some of the conditions that are marked as mandatory by the universities. Some of the required conditions are:
- The aspirant must have passed the 12th class from a recognized institution,
- A minimum score of 45% is required from the applicant in the previous qualification,
- In some institutions, the students can apply for admission after passing the 10th class also,
- No entrance exam will be required to get admission in this course.
Duration can be of 1 year to 3 years for diploma in Civil Engineering in UAE, Dubai
Is Diploma in Civil Engineering UAE a good choice for abroad Students?
- The best part which is observed is that UAE, Dubai students are not required to travel to India – the whole study will be online, and also each and every aspect of E-Learning is conducted very proficiently for candidates.
- Study for abroad students is structured in a way where the syllabus covers all world parameters necessary for their educational growth.
- This course worldwide is increasing its value, and abroad students are seeking enrollment due to the specific subject focus on the structural study provided.
Diploma in Civil Engineering Course Syllabus
Subject list for students:
|I Year||II Year||II Year|
|Applied Mathematics||Construction Technology||Construction Management & Entrepreneurship|
|Surveying||Building Drawing||Concrete Technology & RCC|
|Materials of Construction||Building Material||Road, Bridges & Airport Engineering|
|Applied Science||Irrigation & Bridge Drawing||Railway Tunnel & Harbour|
Career Options After Diploma in Civil Engineering in UAE, Dubai
There are several different career profiles available today in UAE, Dubai, India and abroad with a nice package, such as Civil Engineering, Site Engineering, Civil & Construction Planner, Site Manager, etc. Civil engineers construct highways, railroads, bridges, industrial buildings, and many other types of buildings.
- Assistant Field Inspector
- Construction Site Assist. Supervisor
- Assistant Manager
- Project Engineer Coordinator
- Quality Control Engineer
- Assist. Faculty Member
- Executive Engineer (more)
Diploma in Civil Engineering Salary in Dubai
The average salary of a civil diploma holder candidate in Dubai is between AED 6,000 per year to AED 15,000. The salary of candidates with different job profiles is:
|Civil Design Engineer||AED 14,000|
|Civil Engineer||AED 4,500|
|Structural Engineer||AED 6,000 – 10,000|
|Site Engineer||AED 7,000|
|Project Manager||AED 15,000|
|Planning Manager||AED 10,000|
Note: Diploma in Civil Engineering is not offered in distance education.