Diploma in Civil Engineering in UAE, Dubai: Diploma in Civil Engineering focuses on studying construction study, which includes roads, bridges, and flyovers. Students from UAE can join this course as the course is designed from the world’s point of view and students are well trained for better practical experiments.
This course is structured for the students who are keenly interested in the study of the construction alignment and the proper adjustment on fieldwork which is designed after the job role assigned. Also, the core and specific focus make this unique and reliable, and future opportunities that a student will explore are commendable.
Diploma in Civil Engineering UAE is a good choice for abroad Students?
- The best part which is observed is that UAE, Dubai students are not required to travel to India – the whole study will be online, and also each and every aspect of E-Learning is conducted very proficiently for candidates.
- Study for abroad students is structured in a way where the syllabus covers all world parameters necessary for their educational growth.
- This course worldwide is increasing its value, and abroad students are seeking enrollment due to the specific subject focus on the structural study provided.
Diploma in Civil Engineering in UAE, Dubai Admission
Students can apply online by the online application form. Send it to us with a fee amount that can be paid via online transactions. One can also send their necessary documents via mail and we will call that student and will assist them regarding the admission procedure in the best and convenient way so that students from Dubai UAE or worldwide can pursue any course online.
Examinations will be done in offline mode for the diploma in civil engineering in UAE.
Diploma in Civil Engineering in UAE Eligibility Criteria
The students who are aspiring to get admission in the Diploma in Civil Engineering in UAE need to complete some of the conditions that are marked as mandatory by the universities. Some of the required conditions are:
- The aspirant must have passed the 12th class from a recognized institution,
- A minimum score of 45% is required from the applicant in the previous qualification,
- In some institutions, the students can apply for admission after passing the 10th class also,
- No entrance exam will be required to get admission in this course.
Duration can be of 1 year to 3 years for diploma in Civil Engineering in UAE, Dubai
Diploma in Civil Engineering Course Syllabus
Subject list for students:
|I Year||II Year||II Year|
|Applied Mathematics||Construction Technology||Construction Management & Entrepreneurship|
|Surveying||Building Drawing||Concrete Technology & RCC|
|Materials of Construction||Building Material||Road, Bridges & Airport Engineering|
|Applied Science||Irrigation & Bridge Drawing||Railway Tunnel & Harbour|
Career Options After Diploma in Civil Engineering in UAE, Dubai
Civil Engineering, Site Engineering, Civil & Construction Planner, Site Manager, etc., are some of the career profiles available in today’s market in UAE, Dubai, India and abroad with a nice package. Civil engineers can find employment in highways, railroads, bridges, industrial structures, and many other construction fields.
- Assistant Field Inspector
- Construction Site Assist. Supervisor
- Assistant Manager
- Project Engineer Co-ordinator
- Quality Control Engineer
- Assist. Faculty Member
- Executive Engineer (more)