Cardiology Courses After 12th: The study of cardiology has opened up new career opportunities for aspirants and improved medical diagnosis and treatment of coronary artery disease, heart defects, heart failure, electrophysiology, etc. The skilled programs offered by numerous accredited universities in degree and diploma forms are available to 12th-grade graduates who are interested in cardiology.
Students can opt for cardiology programs such as BSc in cardiology and thoracic science, BSc in Cardiac Care Technology, Diploma in Cardiology, and more. The fee for the cardiology-based undergraduate programs can be discovered between INR 7,000 and INR 80,000 yearly.
Candidates will be encouraged to start a professional career in fields like cardiac exercise and rehabilitation centers, arrhythmia and electrophysiology centers, and more after completing cardiology courses at a reputable institute or university.
- The average salary package of a cardiologist is found between 12 Lakhs per annum.
- Admission to the Cardiology courses happens on a merit basis or entrance test.
- Some famous entrance exams for Cardiology courses admission are the AIMS entrance exam, the JIPMER entrance test, etc.
- It is necessary for students to have passed the senior secondary examination with science or related subjects such as physics, biology, and chemistry.
Cardiology Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Name||Cardiology Courses|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 7,000 to INR 80,000|
What is Cardiology?
Cardiology is the field of medicine specifically internal medication. In this course, students learn about various kinds of disorders related to the heart and after doing this course one becomes an expert cardiologist. The two professions of Cardiologist and Cardiac Surgeon are not similar, in fact in the profession of cardiac surgeon surgeries on the heart are undertaken by opening the chest.
In the profession of cardiologist treatment and diagnosis are carried out for cardiovascular systems. A cardiologist will perform diagnostic testing including cardiac catheterizations, angiography, and device insertion. This field is highly demanding and the career of candidates pursuing this field is brighter than students of other medical fields.
What are the Skill Requirements for Cardiology Courses After 12th?
Most Indian students choose to start a career in the medical field and the brighter field is considered cardiology to get admission in this course some necessary requirements are also there. Check these here:
- For these aspirants, 10+2 qualification is necessary to have studied within the medical field and the major subjects must be Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Becoming a cardiologist will require some important skills from you but first of all, you must have the desire to save lives and provide treatments to the affected people.
- These students must have strong interpersonal skills to treat patients and make them feel well-cared and pleasant because this way patients get better quickly. It is also important to have critical thinking skills.
- The quality to make the right decision and having high confidence is necessary for this student to make the right decision in a complex situation and do diagnosis and treatment confidently.
- In the professional field, one needs to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and these skills are also helpful in academic life. Candidates must have compassion in their nature because heart patients need a friendlier environment.
Cardiology Courses After 12th List
With a duration of 3 years to 5.5 years, cardiology courses are provided in various Indian institutes. Students can take admitted after the 12th standard. This field can be kept continued at different levels after the 12th one can be enrolled in courses like a bachelor’s, certificate, or diploma.
Top Cardiology Courses after 12th
- BSc in Cardiovascular Technology
- BSc in Cardiac Technology
- BSc in Cardiology
- BSc in Cardiac Technician
- BSc in Thoracic Science
- Diploma in Cardiology Technician
- Diploma in Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Certificate in Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- Certificate in Myocardial Infraction
- Certificate in Cardiac Computed Tomography
Cardiology Courses After 12th Fees
Depending on the institution, cardiology course fees can vary. Each institute that provides cardiology courses after 12th offers different facilities to its students. Consequently, the cardiology course fee ranges from Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 80,000 according to the institute’s fee structure. In addition to it, students may inquire about fees with the counsellors.
Eligibility Criteria for Cardiology Courses After 12th
The entries to cardiology courses are provided through merit as well as an entrance exam. Students should have acquired the intermediate certificate within the field of medical and in passing this level must have secured a minimum 50% score. For this course entrance exam is mandatory because of the high competition. There are different entrance exams for these courses and these include AP EAMCET, SUAT, NEET, and others.
How to Become a Cardiologist After 12th in India?
Becoming a cardiologist needs regular dedication and lots of courage as the students will have to study for long-long durations and make sure that they are getting every bit of knowledge involved in the profession. The students are provided with multiple courses that help them in becoming a cardiologist after 12th.
The process for admission into the cardiology courses after 12th generally requires an applicant to appear and score high on the NEET exam. To become a cardiologist in India need to have passed a bachelor’s and master’s level education in the same discipline.
Cardiology Courses after 12th without NEET
Students who wish to study cardiology courses without giving neet entrance exam can choose one of them from the list. These are the top popular cardiology courses after 12th without neet. Students have great chances to enhance their careers and growth with the help of these courses.
- B.Sc in Nursing
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- B.Sc in Radiography Technology
- B.Sc in Cardiac Technology
- B.Sc in Anesthesia Technology
- B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
Cardiology Courses After 12th Scope
Cardiology Courses After 12th is a good option for students who want to build their careers in the medical industry. A student must be qualified for their 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as major subjects and a minimum of 50 percent aggregated marks. There are various prestigious posts like Invasive Cardiologist, Cardiac Surgeon, Cardiovascular Technologist, Cardiologist, and Cardiothoracic Surgeon on which a student can work.
The ability of a cardiologist, their level of experience in the field, their subspecialty, their geographic location, and even the type of hospital they work for can all have an impact on their salary. The salaries at private hospitals are significantly higher than those at public hospitals. The Average salary for these posts varies from Rs. 2,50,000 to Rs 6,50,000 per annum.
Question 1. Is NEET required to become a cardiologist?
Answer 1. To become a Cardiologist, NEET is not required only the basic eligibility criteria be in need of candidates must have a 10+2 pass out from the science stream with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and English as core subjects.