12th Fail Graduation Admission: There are lots of students, who cannot study further since they haven’t passed 12th from CBSE, UP or ICSE Board, or any other board. This is really a bad sign for students’ future. Those who have not appeared for the 12th class or have not passed the 12th class find it difficult to continue their studies. However, these students need not worry about the future as there are specialized courses that do not require 12th class attendance.
In many cases, students who fail to pass their 12th-grade board leave their studies and do not continue, which negatively affects their academic growth. After observing this, some changes were made to provide better opportunities.
Can Students do 12th Fail Graduation, is this a big question in the mind of Every Student? 12th Fail Graduation?
And the answer is Yes, Students can Do their Graduation without the 12th, the Course called BPP (6 Months) Students can do Direct Graduation anywhere.
12th Fail Graduation Highlights:
|Course Name||12th Fail Graduation|
|Duration||6 Month to 3 Year|
|Eligibility||12th Pass with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 7,300 – INR 1,33,500|
12th Fail Graduation Admission
Yes, 12th fail students can do graduation:-
In the end, the education stops, and the individual starts working somewhere. During his working life, he realizes he should have studied further since it could help him in his professional career. Nowadays no companies hire people without academic certificates.
Academic qualification is a must. After thinking and realizing this, the student thinks of doing graduation as further studies but cannot do this since the education system does not allow him to do it without passing in 12th.
Here comes the actual trouble. His all dreams vanish and he starts working as he had been doing earlier without promotion, without a hike in salary. But to make you happy, such programs are available now, and if the student who has not passed intermediate can easily do graduation. Candidates can choose the best option for the generation. All information is available here.
Here are some of the advantages of the program:-
- The student does not need to be passed in 12th and even if he fails in an intermediate can be 12th Fail Graduation degree.
- The subjects are available as per the interest of the students. Any student can choose any subject as per their own choices and this actually helps them do well in the education field.
- Students can easily afford the fee structure of the 12th fail graduation program and the fee is normal for courses.
- After leaving studies for a long time, if the individual is not fresher, the student gets a chance to mingle in an educational environment and this enhances his capability to tackle hurdles in life.
- Students are not required to join classes as there are no classes in colleges for the program. They can join doubt removing classes commenced on weekends or the evening classes if the university allows.
- One of the most important things in this program is the examination. Students are informed about everything on their mobile phones and they are always updated with the latest news regarding their programs.
What can a 12th Fail Student do for graduation?
Students who failed the 12th board can try the professional courses which they find interesting, which are career-oriented courses. Each student needs to understand that you should always choose the course or program that gives you an interest in learning, and you can seek a career out of it.
If any student is good in computer courses or Diploma courses he/she can start to learn that course as it not required to be graduated or be 12th class pass is not required. Students should research and decide what will be best for their careers.
- Medicine & Pharmaceuticals
- Management Courses
- Public Relation
- Computer Application
- Information Technology
- Event Management
- Mass Communication
- Hotel Management
- Travel and Tourism
- Fashion Designing
- Film Making Courses
- Course After 12th Arts
- The career after 12th Fail Graduation is very nice since it improves the academic qualification of the student even when he is not an intermediate pass.
- The companies consider the graduation degree gained in such a way similar to regular graduation.
The organizations always offer jobs to the candidates very easily.
- Social Service
Life Never Stop with one failure because failure is not the end of a journey or struggle, even it starts from the failure with new experiences. so yes you can complete your dreams and achievement. every answer to these questions which disturb your mind you will get on this page. every bachelor’s degree details are available on this page with a reasonable fee structure. so choose your goal and go with that option. you can get your achievements.
Q: Can I get a graduation degree if I haven’t passed the 12th class?
Ans: 12th Fail Graduation is not permitted by any institution or board but there are multiple courses that help the students for getting admission into the graduation course even if they haven’t passed their 12th.
Q: Are there any courses for the students if they failed their 12th?
Ans: If the students cannot pass their 12th class then also they have multiple options in front of them to opt from, such as they can go for a diploma after 10th, BPP course, etc.