University of Patanjali, Haridwar, Admission, Syllabus, Fee Structure 2019-20
The University of Patanjali (UOP) is a Yoga University, It is Located in the State of Uttrakhand at Haridwar. The University of Patanjali (UoP) is named after the great Indian perceptive Patanjali (c. 900 BC,), who first compiled the many writings on Yoga in the form of aphorisms. Baba Ram Dev was Started this University, He Would build the world’s largest university in the NCR. the university main focus on Sports area. Baba Ramdev Said that University will produce India’s future Olympians.
University of Patanjali, Haridwar
|University Name||University of Patanjali|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Address||University of Patanjali Patanjali Yog Peeth Roorkee-Haridwar Road Haridwar – 249405|
University of Patanjali, Haridwar aims at modernizing teaching-learning and research to produce professionally competent, personally raised and socially empathetic alumni. Asceticism, health care, integral education, and entrepreneurship are its four major domains of teaching-learning.
The Admissions Process University of Patanjali.
- It is mandatory for the candidates seeking admissions, to look for the entrance test, failing which they will not
- The university conducts its own entrance test in order to grant admissions against the vacant seats in several undergraduates, postgraduate, doctoral and certificate/diploma courses offered.
Eligibility for all courses:
University of Patanjali, Haridwar admissions criteria states that the candidates will have to possess a Graduate (10+2+3) degree with 50% marks for Post Graduate Courses/Post-Graduate Diploma Courses form the documented university.
Intermediate students (10+2) qualified with 60% marks from any recognized board are eligible for all the Under Graduate Courses /Bridge Courses offered at the university.
The candidates will have to possess a B.A.M.S. Graduate degree with 60% marks are for Panchkarma Course form documented University.
University of Patanjali (Chancellor & Vice-Chancellor):
Chancellor of University of Patanjali
Swami Ramdev (Chancellor)
Vice-Chancellor of University of Patanjali
Acharya Balkrishna (Vice-chancellor)
Pro-Vice-Chancellor of University of Patanjali
Prof. Mahavir Aggarwal (Pro-Vice-Chancellor)
University of Patanjali Fees Structure
|Course||Duration||Fees Per Year||Total Course Fees|
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
|Human Resource Management||1 years||20000||20000|
|Information Technology and Management||1 years||20000||20000|
Master of Science
Bachelor Of Arts
Master of Arts
Facilities under University
- Hostel – University Provide the Hostels for Both Girls and Boys with good mess facility. Hostel charges are approx 1.8k to 21.8 k. according to different conditions.
- Classroom – Classrooms are provided by University with very good facilities.
- Banking – Banking facilities are provided in the campus area for all students, faculty members and other related to campus and also ATM Facility is also provided. There are facilities like post office, travel agents etc are available.
- Laboratory – The University of Patanjali Provide Pathology Lab and Research Center to the students with all best facility and equipment, also provide a professional teacher for students to teach all students and also for any research or inquiry.
- Sports – The sports facility provide by University, sports ground provided by the university is Cricket ground, volleyball ground, basketball ground, badminton, tennis ground and also provide sports kit to the all sportsman. coach is also provided by the university is different for different games.
- Internet Facility – Internet facilities are also provided to students. internet facility available in full campus. lane facility also provides to labs, library and other offices.
- Extra – Curricular
- Medical Facility – For any causality, there is proper arrangement for the Emergency situation at Patanjali campus. Apart from this, Panchkarma, Shathkarma facilities are available with pathology, cardiology etc.
- Library – University has more than 20 k books consisting of ancient literature and modern science and technology. Different type of knowledgeable newspapers and magazines are also available at library room.
Latest News about University of Patanjali
|The 25-Jul-2016||University of Patanjali opens doors for students offers courses in Yoga, Sanskrit|
University of Patanjali (Prospectus) click here.
Courses under the University of Patanjali.
- M.A. in Yoga Science
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in Psychology
- M.A. in Sanskrit (Vyakarana)
- M.A. in Sanskrit (Literature)
- M.A. in Sanskrit (Philosophy)
- M.A. in Philosophy
- B.A. in Yoga Science
- B.A. in Sanskrit (Vyakarana)
- B.A. in Sanskrit (Vedic Laukik Sahitya)
- B.A. in Sanskrit (Shastri)
- B.Sc. in Yoga
MBA / PGDM
- Master of Travel and Tourism Management
- M.Sc. in Yoga Science
- Dr. G.d. Sharma (Assistant Professor)
- Sri Sanjay Singh (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Narender Singh (Professor and Head)
- Dr. Govind Prasad Mishra (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Vipin Kumar Dwivedi (Assistant Professor)
Why Join University Of Patanjali, Haridwar
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Scholarships for deserving candidates
- Universities college to be established in 2006
- Excellent Placement record since inception
- Highly qualified International faculties
- One of the Top best Universities College
- Strong Alumini Networks
University of Patanjali
Phone: 01334 242 526
Ques. What is the Eligibility criteria for courses?
Ans. Eligibility is different for different courses.
Ques. How to take admission in the University of Patanjali?
Ques. How to pay fees in the University of Patanjali?
Ans. Cash, DD.
|MBA in Textile Management||MBA Total Quality Management|
|MBA Human Resource ( HR ) Management||MBA in Hotel Management|
|MBA in Aviation Management||MBA in Production and Operation Management|
|MBA HR||MBA in IT Management|