MCA Distance Education Courses in Delhi | Master of Computer Applications
MCA Distance Education Courses in Delhi | Correspondence |
MCA Distance Education Courses in Delhi, The MCA course is a 3-year full – time course containing 6 semesters. The last semester is ardent to a professional training project in the industry. MCA is also meant for those graduates who want a creative career in the software industry or academia. MCA course is very popular in Computer Science in engineering. There are many seats available in Delhi colleges for admission. (more)
MCA Distance Education Courses in Delhi Duration
The Duration of Master of Computer Applications is 3 years, divided into a number of semesters which are usually six in number. Generally, the 1st year course is aimed at skills development, 2nd year is providing a conceptual framework and the 3rd year provides the project work.
MCA Distance Education Courses in Delhi Eligibility
Candidates necessity have mathematics in their 10+2 course or any one year of graduation. B.C.A. qualified candidates can also get admission in M.C.A.
MCA Distance Education Courses in Delhi Suitability
- M.C.A. is perfectly suited for B.C.A. students as they already have a foundation favorable for pursuing this degree.
- MCA course completely designed to meet the IT requirements.
- MCA is also meant for those graduates who want a productive career in the software industry or academia.
- Those who have interested in designing and building of complex commercial application software and system software must take this degree.
- To get Admissions in Master of Computer Application course is given on the basis of entrance examinations.
- The Examination (entrance examination) is based on Mathematics and reasoning. (There is a different exam pattern of each entrance test.)
- Some colleges or universities give admission on the basis of merit list.
- graduation. B.C.A. qualified candidates can also pursue M.C.A.
Subjects of Study
|Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science|
|Accounting and Financial Management|
|Computer and ‘C’ Programming|
|Paradigms of Programming|
|UNIX & Shell Programming|
|Unix /Linux & Shell Programming Lab|
|Organizational Structure and Personnel Management|
|Data and File Structure Using ‘C’|
|Object-Oriented Systems in C++|
|Computer-Based Numerical & Statistical Techniques|
|Combinatory & Graph Theory|
|Computer Architecture & Microprocessor|
|Data Structure Lab|
|Design & Analysis of Algorithm|
|Data Base Management System|
|Internet & JAVA Programming|
|Modeling and Simulation|
|Elective I (any one of the following)|
|Foundation of e-Commerce|
|Computer Graphics & Animation|
|Software Engineering Lab|
|Computer Graphics Lab|
|Visual Basic Lab|
|Elective II (any one of the following)|
|Net FrameWork & C|
|Elective III (any one of the following)|
|Management Information System|
|WEB Technology Lab|
|Net FrameWork & C-Lab|
- To be the best programmer, you must have a great command of programming languages such as C, C++, Java etc.
- If you wanna go in networking field, then you need to get good skilled in SQL, LINUX, etc.
MCA Colleges in Delhi
- University of Delhi
- Delhi Technological University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Jamia Hamdard
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- American Express