MBA in Supply Chain Management Distance Learning
Information About MBA in Supply Chain Management Distance Learning
MBA Supply Chain Management through Distance Learning in India.
MBA supply chain management during distance learning in India is the Master’s Degree course that is great for the ones who are interested in the field. This course is for 2 years and divided into semesters. The course is available in distance mode and can be done from home very easily. Let us understand what supply management is?
supply chain management, the management of the flow of goods and services, involves the movement and storage of raw materials, of work-in-process inventory, and of finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption. MBA in supply chain management course typically contain general courses in finance, marketing and economics. Students who choose to specialize in supply chain management also learn to handle contract discussions with vendors and oversee the methods that firms use to purchase, store and market supplies.
MBA Supply Chain Management:-
Supply Chain Management professionals are high in demand in many organizations. Supply Chain Management are the necessary terms for company success and customer satisfaction.
Such postgraduates are hired such as:
- Head of Supply
- Material Manager
- Hotel and Catering Manager
- Manager & Director
- Teacher & Professor
- Sale-purchase Assistant Manager
- Logistic Trainee
- Assistant Manager
- Whole sellers.
- Components. (more)
- Raw –material suppliers.
Syllabus of a particular program can be changed according to university guidelines
- For the supply concerns, the corporate have reached the global sources now. Due to this global access to supply management has resulted in finding some more efficient ways of coordination between materials flow into and out of a company.
- There is a huge competition between companies and distribution channels as far as the quality and time are concerned. The customers now need the desired demand in a faster way and on time only. They also want the products error free. These requirements have got both suppliers and distributors come closer and the supply chain management is needed for that.
- There is a great need for flexibility in individual companies and distribution channels and this is possible only when the supply management is set up.
- Therefore the above-mentioned points result in the formation of MBA in Supply Chain Management.
Object of MBA Supply Chain Management
The MBA Supply Chain Management distance learning is available in various universities in India and all of them care to educate the individuals with complete knowledge of the course. After doing the course one can easily get jobs in the market since the companies always need the person dealing with supply management. Some of the also start their own business based on the education they got in MBA in supply chain management from distance education system from a recognized university in India and Dubai or all over the world.
IMTS Institute provides MBA Distance Education different States in India & Worldwide:
More Information “Supply Chain Management” Call @ +91-9210989898. Ask Question
|Chhattisgarh||Madhya Pradesh||Tamil Nadu||Abu Dhabi|
|Himachal Pradesh||Mizoram||Uttarakhand||United Kingdom|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Nagaland||West Bengal||Australia|
MBA in Supply Chain Management Job Types
- Inventory Control Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Vendor Managed Inventory Coordinator