MBA In Real Estate
MBA Real Estate
MBA Real Estate A master’s in business administration with majors in real estate is of growing importance to all real estate owners because competition a has gone so fierce that in order to survive they need new methods, ideas and methods to stay ahead of others that are their rivals in their business. Hence many professionals seek this MBA Real Estate so that they can compete well and succeed in their businesses too.
If you are planning to open up a real estate for your new business or already have a real estate business but want to give it a boost then this master’s degree program is definitely the right choice for you. The MBA with majors in Real Estate is a postgraduate degree program that provides teaching in the areas of real estate sectors alongside the different study subjects of business administration too.
MBA Real Estate Eligibility
In order to take admission in any masters program an underlying bachelor’s degree with the dedicated study is necessary. The same is the case with MBA in real estate where in order to be admitted to the postgraduate program, the individual should have a bachelor’s degree in any particular area of dedicated subjects for at least two years. In addition to this, those who have obtained their bachelor’s degree in business subjects like business administration have great preference over others.
Real estate is “property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals or water; the immovable property of this nature; an interest vested in this Also item of real property.
MBA Real Estate Suitability
There are some things that make the individuals who are acquiring the master’s degree in that particular field find their postgraduate degree to be easier. These aspects for the MBA in Real Estate are given below
- If the individuals do not have the basic knowledge of the different process and subjects of business administration then they should have the basic idea of these business subjects at least to gain an advantage over others.
- Those who have great interest in Real Estate and its operations greatly benefit from it as they find these subjects interesting and can learn faster as well as clearly at the same time
- People who want to have their own business in the area of real estate then they will find this postgraduate degree program easier to complete
MBA in Real Estate Salary
The average initial level salary varies on skills and experience and also varies on the institute. The initial salary for this course is 2.9 Lakh to 3.8 Lakh per year.
MBA Real Estate is a 2 years program separated in 4 semesters, i.e. 2 semesters per year. Even if the course is pursued from distance learning institutes the duration is 2 years.
Methods of teaching
The MBA in Real Estate is provided through different teaching methods so that all professionals who are in the job field or who have their own real estate or such related business can also benefit from it.
- MBA with majors in Real Estate through part-time study
- MBA with majors in Real Estate through online education teaching
- MBA with majors in Real Estate through distance education teaching
- MBA with majors in Real Estate through full-time study
The first three modules of MBA in Real Estate teaching have been introduced specially for professionals and executives while they can be completed over three years of time while the full-time two-year study program is for those students who are about to get a job in the real estate department or are going to start their own real estate business too.
MBA in Real Estate Career Options
- Real estate broker
- Real estate appraiser
- Investment analyzer
- Community association manager
- Property or corporate asset manager
- Financier (more)
MBA in Real Estate Career Job Type
- Building control surveyor
- Planning and development surveyor
- Rural practice surveyor
- Building surveyor
- Commercial/residential surveyor
- Land/geomatics surveyor
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx $ 670- $ 1191 ( As per University)|
More Course Fee In MBA